• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm still suspicious of Elfen from yesterday, so i'm keeping my vote on him. We should probably look into SoL's scum list. There's bound to be a scum or two in there. I'm also suspicious of Go Dark Link. He lurks, finds someone being suspected, bandwagons, and continues to lurk.

Vote: Elfen

Honestly Bay, if I hadn't been in a mafia game before, I'd think this was your first game. Even a rookie would know to claim town even if they weren't town. You took a simple post from Jed, took an obvious statement with an obvious answer, and questioned it. Why?

Are you trying to get him to slip up, because you've either "gleaned" something from his post that no one else has, like usual, or you're just fishing for something? I wouldn't mind knowing what's on your mind.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Hi everyone! Hachi/Chise here for those who don't know me. I'm -such- a Pokenerd, so I'm pretty excited about being apart of this game. C: <3

Err I'm still back reading this thread along with the stuff I've missed in Beginners mafia, but I'll try to finish up by the end of tonight so I can actually contribute intelligently. In the meantime all I'll say is: that was the most interesting first day of a Mafia game I've ever read. 8D;

Well, only 2 people know what I am, Ky and Me. And that is town. And Even If I was scum, would I say that I was scum?

Actually the mafia know your allegiance, or at least know you aren't on their side.

It's been a pretty busy week and I'm too tired to say anything insightful, so I'll post again tomorrow.

Kybyrian

VOTE COUNT

Ninten* 1 (Elfen)
Elfen 1 (Dracomajora)

Yet to Vote 17 (Baysiderulez, Austin, Kazumi, Hachi, zack125, Hanyou, green goron, Djinn, Durion, Jedizora, Axle the Beast, jdenicholls, Josh, Meego, Ninten*, Go_Dark_Link, Keyshe)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch. The days ends Thursday the 21st. Remember to post three times per day period.

Kazumi

chagy
Hmm. Not much discussion going on right now. Anyway, unfortunately I will be going away from tomorrow morning (Sunday, July 16th) until Friday (21st). I tried to convince my family that we shouldn't go because I had to play a Mafia game, but they didn't think that was a good enough reason, unfortunately. Anyway, since the day is ending on Thursday, see you all on Day 4. Good luck.

inb4 lynched cause not here
inb4 people think I'm lying about vacation

Well, only 2 people know what I am, Ky and Me. And that is town. And Even If I was scum, would I say that I was scum?

next question: What makes you town?

EBWODP
Also,
Honestly Bay, if I hadn't been in a mafia game before, I'd think this was your first game. Even a rookie would know to claim town even if they weren't town. You took a simple post from Jed, took an obvious statement with an obvious answer, and questioned it. Why?

Are you trying to get him to slip up, because you've either "gleaned" something from his post that no one else has, like usual, or you're just fishing for something? I wouldn't mind knowing what's on your mind.

When's the last time you've captured scum? Or let alone scum hunted... Why don't you stop criticizing me and do something useful.

EBWODP
Also,

When's the last time you've captured scum? Or let alone scum hunted... Why don't you stop criticizing me and do something useful.

Ohhhh

Ohhh

Shot right to the balls

God that hurts so much

Oh I can't bear the pain!

Oh it hurts!

So anyway:

Vote: Kazumi

Because it's late, and he left without good reasons, and I'm tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom