• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Lol. Good luck with that.

This is the post I want you to use when I die. There's no reason for me talking, as everything is a moot point now. I know you can't believe me now, but hopefully when I flip Town you'll take my words in a different light.

By the way, I just wanted to apologize for my overall attitude. I just didn't care early on in the game, and it screwed me over here. I didn't mean to be rude to anyone here, namely Keyshe, but if I came off as such, I apologize. But I will always play aggressively, so... yeah.
It's okay, I'm sorry too I think I've misunderstood you and took it too serious and blew it out of proportion. And got everything convoluted. Which ever comes first I die or the game ends we should chit-chat and get things more straight. :puppy:

You are right your tone and posts have been more consistent in the last days of this day, I see that clearly now. Though there had been so much oddities it's hard to not see scummy connotations in what you post and say. Looking back over your posts I did find out things about other people though (4 in fact). (I am very sure there is a survivor/masons.) I thought one of the reasons you doubted HoM's claim was related to one of those people. But your behavior and posts indicated that wasn't what your reason was and I thought you were scum. Regardless if you're scum or not I hope there aren't any hard feelings.

On Bay's meta, I don't think it's that bad of one. Over all she has played the best she could in a manner to let us all know she is town, and I think subconsciously she wants the town to win over all (mod or scum). It's best when the town CAN trust someone, such as when Bay claimed as cop game 5. I really don't think she would betray it just because one game she was scum, since she could help her team just fine even if she was the first one to get lynched (diversionary tactic and clear one of her team as town) I would think she would only do so if she was the last scum standing and only way for her team to win. Which would be very unlikely :/ She easily could stay alive a day or two by being inactive. Lies trip mafia up all the time anyway, it's best to tell the truth and some people have a harder time lying and keeping it believable then others. And I suspect Bay might be one of those people. I myself in game 5 as mafia avoided lying as little as possible. Same for 4 (Serial Killer.) Game 6 didn't have much a chance to lie before getting killed XD.

It's best when the town CAN trust someone.

This is so true. I mean while we may always be skeptical, voting will always be split if we cannot even put pseudo trust into somebody. Town works best when it can function as a team, unfortunately not knowing who all the team members are makes that a sketchy business. Something to remember, regardless of what SoL flips when she is lynched, is that Day 1 and Day 2 patterns are the most important to go back and look upon.

From then you can discover perhaps 1 or 2 people to completely ISO (Isolate and study). And come up with some more solid conclusions. I suspect we have 1 active mafia, 1 semi active and the rest are hiding in the shadows. If we can capture the active scum, this game will be come more difficult for them. In order for the game to continue at that point a few people would have to change their playstyle (being as their comrades are dead) and we will be able to whip them up from there, unless a modkill takes them out first. (also helpful for us).

This leads me to point out the challenge we have before us. 1st off without at least 3 killing roles per night this game will easily go on for 2 months. (that means 4 deaths per day/night w/o being blocked) = approx 7 days People in the meantime lose interest, forget about the thread, etc... So what does that mean for us? well.

That means we can expect to have a vig/sk/mafia kill each night, rather then EON or any other variation. That being said. I'm now going to go re-look at the night scene and see what I can discover from it.

Jedizora

:right:
It is from the first two generations of the games, RBY and GSC and material from their remakes.
Nevermind, didn't see the remakes part. SoL is acting rather scummy, though, and if someone wants to be lynched, might as well let the.

Kybyrian

Hachi will be replacing Deku Shroom.

Hanyou will be replacing kokirion.

THAT'S A WRAP!

Vote Count

Soldier of Link 9 (jedizora, Kazumi, Axle the Beast, Soldier of Link, Baysiderulez, Josh, Keyshe, Go_Dark_Link, Meego)
Elfen 4 (Dracomajora, Durion, Ninten*, TreeHuggerPanda)
Jedizora 2 (green goron, jdenicholls)
Baysiderulez 1 (zack125)
Ninten* 1 (Elfen)

Yet to Vote 6 (Hero of Time, Djinn, Austin, kokirion, Hachi, Master Kokiri 9)

The townies had been hostile all day, jabbing in every which direction, trying to find somebody that they could pinpoint as Team Rocket. Elfen had the spotlight. He had been acting odd all day, and, as usual, was the target for a large mob because of his actions.

However, one brave soul jumped in to get the crowd off of Elfen's back. She believed the claim that Elfen had made. She didn't want to see another perfectly innocent person that could be a huge help to the town die. "Take me instead!" she shouted in the middle of the crowd.

Some had already been targeting her, and those that were doubtful at first began to flock to her at the invitation. The votes piled on, and various reasons were brought forth. She defended herself, but knew she was going out for the greater good.

"Time to end this," spoke a harrowed voice from the front of the crowd. "Everyone here wants to go home... let's just do it."

Pokémon and trainers alike began to scramble toward Soldier of Link. She did not defend herself. She simply said, "Make my heart pound with excitement!" Being overrun by the crowd, she seemed to have dropped something. Nobody paid any attention to it at first, but many would tell you that it clanged on the ground when it hit.

They all began to recede from the body just as the sun began to fall from the sky. The final glimmer of dim sunlight over the trees on Route 7 reflected sharply on the gold case covering of what Soldier of Link had dropped. Opening this glittering golden suitcase, they found hundreds upon thousands of coins inside. Soldier of Link had been Mr. Game, a Vanilla Townie.

Night 2 Begin

Send me your night PMs by July 15. If you have a role and do not wish to use it, a PM would also be appreciated saying so.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

The loss of Mr. Game was not a pleasurable event for the townies. Many people went to bed with troubles on their minds, scared of the events the night might bring. Two people died the night before... what would happen during this night? The harmonic sounds of the night lulled most of the people participating in the competition to sleep, but not quite all.

There was another mission. Another body to make dead. Goody-two-shoes are bad for operations, so something needed to be done. Setting off at a brisk pace down the street with his loyal partner by his side, he was ready to stalk his prey. There are a lot of alleys in this city. Lots of dark alleys. In front of him walked the one he was tracking, the one that must die today. The man turned into an alley. Calmly, the man and his loyal partner peeked around the corner of this alley. There sat poor Master Kokiri 9, prey to not only this man but his own woes. This man sat with tears running down the deep lines in his face. In front of him was an apricorn. A red apricorn. The man and his partner stalked around the corner, the red gem on the Pokémon's head gleaming in the moonlight. The same shade of red as the apricorn. The man looked up, and it took him only a second to submit to his fate. He hung his head back down, submitting to the fearful claws of the 4-legged beast that approached him. Master Kokiri 9 was Kurt, the Town Inventor.

Trouble was still out there... trouble yet unsolved. It was time to bring out a trusty partner to ensure no failure. This partner is always with him... but now it's time to utilize him. Deciding to take an approach that would hopefully give him a better view. He climbed onto the rooftops and started searching for his target. This person had been acting very suspicious, and Mr. Game quite obviously had an eye out for him himself. The man he was searching for just happened to be taking a stroll. He had been feeling restless... but soon he would be able to rest all he wanted without having to worry about that. He looked very familiar, but he could not tell just how. It took only a quick shock, and he had fallen to the ground. He wasn't done, not quite, but almost. The man was clearly shaken by what had just happened. He wasn't expected it... and such a jolt would leave any man on the ground for a few seconds. The red spots on his partner's face began to spark once more, and this time the target wasn't getting back up. Hero of Time had been Dude, a Vanilla Townie

Another young man scoured the streets in search of his own target. He didn't seem to be sleeping as he expected, but rather up and wandering the streets somewhere. He decided to send out his to fly over the rooftops for a better view. Upon returning, the purpled, winged partner that had saved his life the night before led him to his prey. It seemed that he was searching for somebody... somebody that he couldn't seem to find. He wore a long cape, and was a very peculiar person in appearance. He sent out his other Pokémon, the one that loyally shred his target to pieces the night before. The attack was quick, but his target was quicker. He dodged to the left and sent out his own Pokémon. Two, to be precise. Both were hulking figures... almost legendary in appearance. One was giant and scaled with razor-sharp teeth, while the other was orange, bulky, and flew up at the attacking Pokémon's trainer. The small Pokémon the attacker sent out responded quickly with an icy, frozen fist straight to the orange hulk. It fell to the ground instantly. He had guessed right... a dragon/flying combination. It was no match for ice. His purple, winged friend beside him sent out an orb of strange colors to the remaining Pokémon. It began to flail around, obviously confused about what it was doing. Its giant tail and the rage of a dragon tore through the ground and buildings. The attacker acted quickly, sending both Pokémon to take it out. The trainer, cornered now, attempted to draw another Pokéball, but one stare deep into the eyes of the purple flying Pokémon in front of him left him frozen in place, unable to move. He sent the other Pokémon to quickly shred him. TreeHuggerPanda had Lance, the Town Tracker.

Day 3 Start

.:The Dead: 7:.
Hero of Music - Town Bodyguard (Bruno) [Lynched Day 1]
Justeazy - Third-Party Executioner (Eusine) [Killed Night 1]
illmatic - Town Inventor Enabler (Maisy) [Killed Night 1]
Soldier of Link - Vanilla Townie (Mr. Game) [Lynched Day 2]
Master Kokiri 9 - Town Inventor (Kurt) [Killed Night 2]
Hero of Time - Vanilla Townie (Dude) [Killed Night 2]
TreeHuggerPanda - Town Tracker (Lance) [Killed Night 2]

.:The Living: 19:.
Baysiderulez
Austin
Kazumi
Hachi
zack125
Hanyou
green goron
Djinn
Durion
Elfen
Jedizora
Axle the Beast
jdenicholls
Josh
Meego
Ninten*
Dracomajora
Go_Dark_Link
Keyshe

With 19 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every day or you will be modkilled. I'm out of replacements, and the day ends Thursday the 21st.

Yikes. Rough night, even worse than Day 1. :(

I think above all else we should take a look at SoL's scum list. She was so sure of it, and she was so sure of being townie to, but then again how couldn't she be? :\

I'm going to take a look at Night 2, then go back and write down the inconsistencies I see with these guys (and girls), I suggest you all do the same.

@Everybody else: Remember my scum list. I'm almost positive I have a few nailed here.

Hero of Time
Ninten*
Jedizora
green goron
Go_Dark_Link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loss of Mr. Game was not a pleasurable event for the townies. Many people went to bed with troubles on their minds, scared of the events the night might bring. Two people died the night before... what would happen during this night? The harmonic sounds of the night lulled most of the people participating in the competition to sleep, but not quite all.

There was another mission. Another body to make dead. Goody-two-shoes are bad for operations, so something needed to be done. Setting off at a brisk pace down the street with his loyal partner by his side, he was ready to stalk his prey. There are a lot of alleys in this city. Lots of dark alleys. In front of him walked the one he was tracking, the one that must die today. The man turned into an alley. Calmly, the man and his loyal partner peeked around the corner of this alley. There sat poor Master Kokiri 9, prey to not only this man but his own woes. This man sat with tears running down the deep lines in his face. In front of him was an apricorn. A red apricorn. The man and his partner stalked around the corner, the red gem on the Pokémon's head gleaming in the moonlight. The same shade of red as the apricorn. The man looked up, and it took him only a second to submit to his fate. He hung his head back down, submitting to the fearful claws of the 4-legged beast that approached him. Master Kokiri 9 was Kurt, the Town Inventor.

Totally Giovanni. Calling it right now. "Bad for operations", "the red gem on the Pokemon's head gleaming in the moonlight", "loyal partner", "four-legged beast", "fearful claws'". Unless there's someone else high up in Team Rocket or another organization who cares about operations, with a persian or another pokemon like it, classic Giovanni.

Trouble was still out there... trouble yet unsolved. It was time to bring out a trusty partner to ensure no failure. This partner is always with him... but now it's time to utilize him. Deciding to take an approach that would hopefully give him a better view. He climbed onto the rooftops and started searching for his target. This person had been acting very suspicious, and Mr. Game quite obviously had an eye out for him himself. The man he was searching for just happened to be taking a stroll. He had been feeling restless... but soon he would be able to rest all he wanted without having to worry about that. He looked very familiar, but he could not tell just how. It took only a quick shock, and he had fallen to the ground. He wasn't done, not quite, but almost. The man was clearly shaken by what had just happened. He wasn't expected it... and such a jolt would leave any man on the ground for a few seconds. The red spots on his partner's face began to spark once more, and this time the target wasn't getting back up. Hero of Time had been Dude, a Vanilla Townie

Totally calling this one as Ash, too. It seems odd, because how the hell could Ash be on anything but the townie's side, but all of that distinctly described a Pikachu. "Red spots on his partner's face", "trust partner", "This partner is always with him". If anything, this is undeniable prove to look at Sol's scum list, since it says "Mr. Game quite obviously had an eye out for him himself". Unless someone was just taking a peek, prob. someone was on to something.

Another young man scoured the streets in search of his own target. He didn't seem to be sleeping as he expected, but rather up and wandering the streets somewhere. He decided to send out his to fly over the rooftops for a better view. Upon returning, the purpled, winged partner that had saved his life the night before led him to his prey. It seemed that he was searching for somebody... somebody that he couldn't seem to find. He wore a long cape, and was a very peculiar person in appearance. He sent out his other Pokémon, the one that loyally shred his target to pieces the night before. The attack was quick, but his target was quicker. He dodged to the left and sent out his own Pokémon. Two, to be precise. Both were hulking figures... almost legendary in appearance. One was giant and scaled with razor-sharp teeth, while the other was orange, bulky, and flew up at the attacking Pokémon's trainer. The small Pokémon the attacker sent out responded quickly with an icy, frozen fist straight to the orange hulk. It fell to the ground instantly. He had guessed right... a dragon/flying combination. It was no match for ice. His purple, winged friend beside him sent out an orb of strange colors to the remaining Pokémon. It began to flail around, obviously confused about what it was doing. Its giant tail and the rage of a dragon tore through the ground and buildings. The attacker acted quickly, sending both Pokémon to take it out. The trainer, cornered now, attempted to draw another Pokéball, but one stare deep into the eyes of the purple flying Pokémon in front of him left him frozen in place, unable to move. He sent the other Pokémon to quickly shred him. TreeHuggerPanda had Lance, the Town Tracker.

Not sure who this could be, as I don't have enough time right now to research who the purple pokemon could be. Orange pokemon is obv. Dragonite, being Lance. Now, it says the purple pokemon defended him, but also shredded someone else to pieces the night before, meaning this person had a double role. Am I right?

Not sure who this could be, as I don't have enough time right now to research who the purple pokemon could be. Orange pokemon is obv. Dragonite, being Lance. Now, it says the purple pokemon defended him, but also shredded someone else to pieces the night before, meaning this person had a double role. Am I right?

It's Paul. Scroll down the page until you get to the section that is listed as "With Reggie". Kybyrian's been clever here, he's not used the pokemon that appear in Paul's first team, he used the pokemon that are Paul's reserve pokemon. If you look, he has a Weavile and a Gliscor. Weavile is obviously the pokemon that uses the Ice Punch attack on what is Lance's Dragonite (which makes sense since Weavile is a powerful Physical Sweeper). Gliscor is obviously the winged pokemon from the first night and the purple pokemon from last night. I'm assuming that Paul is a Serial Killer since he's listed as being Ash's rival, who is probably the Vigilante.

It's Paul. Scroll down the page until you get to the section that is listed as "With Reggie". Kybyrian's been clever here, he's not used the pokemon that appear in Paul's first team, he used the pokemon that are Paul's reserve pokemon. If you look, he has a Weavile and a Gliscor. Weavile is obviously the pokemon that uses the Ice Punch attack on what is Lance's Dragonite (which makes sense since Weavile is a powerful Physical Sweeper). Gliscor is obviously the winged pokemon from the first night and the purple pokemon from last night. I'm assuming that Paul is a Serial Killer since he's listed as being Ash's rival, who is probably the Vigilante.

I was thinking that, since I knew he had a rival Pikachu, but I never knew his other pokemon. Makes sense.

Totally calling this one as Ash, too. It seems odd, because how the hell could Ash be on anything but the townie's side, but all of that distinctly described a Pikachu. "Red spots on his partner's face", "trust partner", "This partner is always with him". If anything, this is undeniable prove to look at Sol's scum list, since it says "Mr. Game quite obviously had an eye out for him himself". Unless someone was just taking a peek, prob. someone was on to something.

3 nightkills none of them being modkills... Would mean its likely we have an SK type position, vig, and mafia. So my guess is that Ash is town, he's just the vig and accidentally vig'd a town, which is typical vig behavior....

I'm not sure what I think about SoL's scum list quite yet, but I defintily will keep it in mind when looking for inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom