• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinn

and Tonic
Another reason I put that was to see if any would take it seriously. And people did. My plan was to use that to see what people would want a quick lynch on me since I get lynched so fast, and what do Mafia want? They want towns to die quickly. Thats why its most likely there is 2/4 mafia people votes on me right now.

One, my Role is probably the most obvious and legit role there can be to pokemon. That simple. And this right here, voting for me on what EVERYONE else has said about that one simple line, when it was in all forms of sarcasm. I will not and never claim UNLESS I am at L-1 or L-2 or L-3 and i do NOT advice people to claim unless they are at those points when its vital.

This was not a good amount of convincing for me, I still believe you might be hiding something fairly important.

Let's have a show of hands.

Is there anyone here who isn't leaving?

I'm here whenever I can. I have been a little bit busier than usual this last week or two.

You know what else the Mafia want? To cause confusion amongst the town. You want to know who is causing confusion amongst the town? You are. You want to know how I can prove this? You've just admitted it right here...

I have noticed this as well, he is causing a large amount of confusion among the players with these random comments asking for a role claim then backpedaling and denying it. However I see SoL and Axle following the exact same tactic on day 1, causing confusion with each post.

To add on top of that I see he is still carrying some animosity towards you, from past games while you seem to be trying to play and keep the game going. I have to say that I do believe it was I and Axle who set that up in mafia game 5 and he has followed through with that ever since. :/ which has help the mafia win each game. So far HoM and even Elfen are up for lynch mainly for being accused of instigating confusion so they have to be anti-town, why is SoL and Jden being exempt? Either there is a scum pushing this attitude or the town is just being stupid. Most of the confusion I've seen come from the accusers trying to come up with scummy connotations towards small things. HoM was lynched on the basis he claimed early. Elfen has a known meta to say scummy/odd things off and on and joke around a little. Why lynch him on the first sign of it when it has a far chance of meaning nothing? As it's expedited!? That is like lynching Bay solely on one random-ish post. Or lynching someone just because they pushed for and got a town lynched so they have to be scum.

I have not played enough games with Elfen to understand if he has a meta or not and how he plays. However looking over again I do remember seeing very similar behavior from him near the beginning of Mafia 6. In light of this I could assume that this is in fact how he plays.

Unvote

I would not always want to hold onto (and announce) that each time someone makes a second or third vote they have something to hide. If this is assumed too often then anyone who wishes to remain outside of notice could only switch to voting early and often to avoid suspicion.

EBWODP If I was playing purely pro-town and not pro-playing the game I'd ignore this, but it's been a long day and I feel like blowing off some steam, so I will entertain your accusations.
Keyshe said:
Yeah... I've been watching him. I've been a little eh, nervous about him something felt off. Though I thought it could just be paranoia that I've made myself. In game 6 Ky was acting oddly buddy-buddy with me and I felt it was off. Turns out he was the Godfather. Twice last day Jden made two posts that felt oddly agreeable towards me and my opinions/analyses. Axle, Jedizora. First time seemed fine, but the second adding on top of that he did so again but didn't follow though with it. He votes were based on what was the popular opinion...

When Axle was first voted on, Jden right away sided with Axle. When things turned around and the town was turning on Axle, Jden went with the flow. He also was saying HoM looked town, but quickly switch his vote to HoM when it was again the popular opinion, even though he was saying he didn't look that scummy. :/ When the day was coming to a close he was then saying HoM was scummy...
Ah... found a third... :/

Other then his vote on Jedizora this day, (which he initiated on his own) he gave me the air of going with the flow and playing under the raider while still looking like he is active scum hunting.

I'm actually quite amused by this analysis of my posts, not because the logic is poor but since it is predicated on an incorrect premise. Meego I hate to tell you but I haven't really found your posts to be of much interest at all. From what I can recall you haven't posted anything profound nor scummy.

Quote Keyshe and blame Meego? Sloppy playing my good sir.

Also Keyshe... I didn't quote it but well done on your analysis on SoL. Between that and her response, I think she is a splendid candidate for this day.
Unvote
Vote: Solider of Link

Kybyrian

Vote Count

Soldier of Link 5 (Baysiderulez, Josh, Keyshe, Go_Dark_Link, Meego)
Elfen 4 (Durion, Ninten*, TreeHuggerPanda, Hero of Time)
Jedizora 2 (Axle the Beast, jdenicholls)
Baysiderulez 1 (zack125)
Hero of Time 1 (Soldier of Link)
Ninten* 1 (Elfen)

Yet to Vote 9 (Djinn, Austin, Kazumi, kokirion, Deku Shroom, green goron, Jedizora, Dracomajora, Master Kokiri 9)

12 needed for majority lynch. Day ends Wednesday, July 13. Remember to post 3 times per day.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Why don't you then? We are getting close to the end. Or do you not have a claim, like a mafia wouldn't?

Fishing for roles? Now that you know he's a nurse are you going to try and get someone else to claim? No one should vote until they are close to being lynched. We don't even know if it's true because mafia have fake claims. For some reason jedi's play seems different than other games when he was townie.

VOTE:Jedizora

Nicole

luke is my wife
Vote: Soldier of Link

If I can protect Elfen, I will. I'm not scum, though, so when I die, PLEASE go through the players I suspected. (Hero of Time, Ninten*, Jedizora, green goron, and Go_Dark_Link. Mostly the former three.)

And I do believe Meego, Elfen, TreeHuggerPanda, and Jo are Townies, but you cannot trust or follow Jo blindly. Or anyone else for that matter. MK9 might be Third Party. Might.

(and I promise I am NOT a Jester lol)

EBWODP

forgot to unvote

Elfen, I believe your claim. I've never heard of the Nurse role, but it fits the theme.
Unvote

SoL, can you explain why I'm at the top of your scum lists? The only reasoning I've seen is fluff posting which there has been a lot of all around.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I don't think SoL is a good lynch for today. Not yet. I either think Ninten* is more of a proper choice IMO :/ or Jedi. One or the other.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Elfen, I believe your claim. I've never heard of the Nurse role, but it fits the theme.
Unvote

SoL, can you explain why I'm at the top of your scum lists? The only reasoning I've seen is fluff posting which there has been a lot of all around.

SoL said:
-Hero of Time-

Posted the bare minimum the whole game. 3 out of 6 posts are pure fluff. Actually, scratch that, all of his posts thus far are fluff. Pretty much playing like he did last round, in which he was Mafia. Comparing his meta to Round 4, in which he was Town, he's posting nothing like he did then. Leaning scum on HoT.

I went into more detail in my previous post with the analysis, but I'll reiterate here... After Round 6, I pretty much know your meta. Up until now, you were playing almost /exactly/ like you did when you were scum. Your playstyle from Round 4, in which you were a Townie, and Round 6 were drastically different. These two posts, #279 and #298, are what specifically made me think you're scum.

I'm still leaning scum on you, Jedi, and Ninten* most of all. If they'd like to come and speak, that'd be great.

I don't think SoL is a good lynch for today. Not yet. I either think Ninten* is more of a proper choice IMO :/ or Jedi. One or the other.

I may have missed it but what makes you so sure that they are the most likely candidate?

Elfen

I may have missed it but what makes you so sure that they are the most likely candidate?

Read Ninten*'s posts or skim it. Not so much on jedi though :/ As for Ninten, again read his posts, :/ seems kinda keeping a low profile and if you read them You will understand waht I mean

Jedizora

:right:
Fishing for roles? Now that you know he's a nurse are you going to try and get someone else to claim? No one should vote until they are close to being lynched. We don't even know if it's true because mafia have fake claims. For some reason jedi's play seems different than other games when he was townie.

VOTE:Jedizora
I was asking why he didn't role claim, as it looks like he wanted to.

Elfen

I was asking why he didn't role claim, as it looks like he wanted to.

Uuuuh, this may sound really stupid, but i was really pissed off while i was on here and I took your post the wrong way. I was reading an extremly good fanfiction... and Debra(my inner fangirl) got to excited while reading it, and then, BAME! The story was abandoned... It wasn't updated like in 3 year T_T Debra's pissy moodo got to me and I was REALLY pisse. I think that has been like the 5th story that i have read this summer that was abandoned..... Don't Judge if you aren't a fangirl(boy)

EBWODP
That is why I claimed... over rage Dx

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Well, unless some one wants to claim right now and bring it up to them selves to get things started by all means.

Okay, this is a reflection from what happened day one. A reflection on what HoM did. Easy enough?

That seriously did not sound sarcastic to me. The wording of the post just confused me.

Now that you know he's a nurse are you going to try and get someone else to claim?

I'm actually quite confused with Elfen's claim. I haven't played enough Pokemon games or watched enough of the anime, but if I was handling the mechanics of the game, I would definitely make Nurse Joy the doctor, and not the nurse...

(and I promise I am NOT a Jester lol)

combusken_orly__pokemon_by_ripher-d3cfsr1.jpg

ORLY?

The nurse is just someone who takes the doctor role after the doctor dies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm actually quite amused by this analysis of my posts, not because the logic is poor but since it is predicated on an incorrect premise. Meego I hate to tell you but I haven't really found your posts to be of much interest at all. From what I can recall you haven't posted anything profound nor scummy.

Really? I mean, yeah I was away for a week but I was trying to convince the town that HoM was townie, so yes I am helping the town. Plus, I only really got a chance to post on day one, analysing isn't very easy then.

Let's have a show of hands.

Is there anyone here who isn't leaving?

Heh, sorry about that. I actually thought I would be able to play but stuff got in the way. Sowwy.

Elfen. -.-

First off, don't claim. If you are feeling pressured by others in this way, don't get wound up. Secondly, claim in a format or others will become suspicious of you. I think Elfen is probably town. I know he's acting scummy, and you guys say expect to be lynched but that theory may get us nowhere. If we actually think about the situation and work out the alignment of someone then perhaps that is a better idea. For instance, Elfen is acting scummy right now, but I think he could well be town, just from the way he is acting right now. It seems almost too obvious. Also, Nurse Joy seems a rather valid character. I do know fake claims are probably about too though, so I'm watching Elfen closely, for something that can sway me completely to one side.

IGMEOY: Elfen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom