• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
By the way guys there seems to me a little bit of a problem of some of you have forgotten Day 1 and your suspicions. Axle was second in line to be lynched yesterday, fine if you really have had real second thoughts and have something you feel is better lead, but don't make the same mistake of game 6 forgetting your original suspicions. They very well may be needed on later days. SOL got away with her fake claim Game 6 because of that...

I was unsure of the truth of his claim. I didn't think he was lying, but some things he said made me think he was scum. Not to mention the fact that his "subtle" role claim on Day 1 was incredibly... not well thought out. I also thought that by doing so, he was confusing the Town, and whether it was intentional or not, confusing the Town is NOT Pro-Town behavior.

To recap, my main suspicions as of now are Hero of Time, Jedizora, Ninten*, and green goron. My votes remains on HoT until further notice.
This is exactly what I find suspicious. How can you think he wasn't lying but still be scum? You believed his claim of Bruno the bodyguard, didn't think it was fake but still keep your vote until near the end of the day. Are you really confirming that you push for the lynch of a person you thought was town just because he was confusing? :/

The confusion was very little in my opinion, he leaked a secret claim but came back and confirmed what it was. Original confusion fixed/handled or at least he tried too. Sure it made us think why he would do that so early but other then that all the confusion came from the people going on and on pushing that he was scummy, not believing his claim or ignoring it. It was a weak lynch that ignored information and all the facts we had.

Vote Count

Jedizora 3 (Axle the Beast, Elfen, jdenicholls)
Elfen 3 (TreeHuggerPanda, Djinn, Hero of Time)
zack125 1 (Baysiderulez)
Baysiderulez 1 (zack125)
Hero of Time 1 (Soldier of Link)

I'm most interested here to see why jdenicholls who said at the end of day 1 he was going to investigate SoL because she was appearing scummy has not done so, and rather placed a vote on another completely random target. Seems like he's buddying up to do what it takes to get the job done...

Also THP, and I believe Djinn, you both had votes on Axle at the end of day 1. Whats with the change of heart?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Argh, sorry I managed to be away for the week. I read up though, but I'm still fairly busy. (Yeah, I didn't realise I would be so I apologise for that. I'll make a longer post when I'm a bit more caught up and free to do so.)

Hey, hey SoL.
I'm not fond of your play style either. But I play like that on day one. Obviously now that it's day two I can start some proper scum hunting.

Let's begin.

Vote: Soldier of Link

Nicole

luke is my wife
Ohai Meego. (This is coming off a 3DS, don't expect quotes atm.)

@Keyshe, there was a specific reason why I was unsure of HoM's truthfulness. His claim seemed legit, honestly, but for the aforementioned reason, I really wasn't sure. Now, you all want me to reveal that reason, which I will not do. If you want to lynch me because of it, that's fine. But I'm not going to ruin a crucial detail for the Town on Day 2.

Perhaps you should do some re-eading of my posts from Day 1. See if you could possibly pick up on what only I obviously picked up on.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ahem

._. One, I have NEVER used my meta as a defense(That I can recall). YOU guys are the ones that are saying all that stuff about how my meta is, you guys are making your selves confused over nothing. It was plainly obvious that, that one post I made that has everyone so worked up, was dripping with pure sarcasm. I have no intention to want people to claim. I also have NEVER used or said anything about my meta as a defense. You guys are inputting things on me that wasn't even intended.

Another reason I put that was to see if any would take it seriously. And people did. My plan was to use that to see what people would want a quick lynch on me since I get lynched so fast, and what do Mafia want? They want towns to die quickly. Thats why its most likely there is 2/4 mafia people votes on me right now.

The third and fourth votes on a person aer usually scum.

Also take a look at Ninten*. I skimmed his posts. 5 post on day one. All having nothing to do with the game one bit. Also with this quote...
That's a good point Josh. If you want someone to roleclaim Elfen, just roleclaim yourself. But I don't see how roleclaiming could help us right now. The Mafia could just lie saying that they are a Townie. You're probably not good at defending your claim, like Josh said.

VOTE: Elfen
One, my Role is probably the most obvious and legit role there can be to pokemon. That simple. And this right here, voting for me on what EVERYONE else has said about that one simple line, when it was in all forms of sarcasm. I will not and never claim UNLESS I am at L-1 or L-2 or L-3 and i do NOT advice people to claim unless they are at those points when its vital.

So with that, i got a new suspect.
UNVOTE

Vote:Ninten*

Also, I also suspect either Djinn to also be scum(maybe, just going off of nothing)

Any questions??

what do Mafia want? They want towns to die quickly.

You know what else the Mafia want? To cause confusion amongst the town. You want to know who is causing confusion amongst the town? You are. You want to know how I can prove this? You've just admitted it right here...

Another reason I put that was to see if any would take it seriously. And people did. My plan was to use that to see what people would want a quick lynch on me since I get lynched so fast, and what do Mafia want? They want towns to die quickly. Thats why its most likely there is 2/4 mafia people votes on me right now.

Kybyrian

Vote Count

Elfen 5 (Durion, Ninten*, TreeHuggerPanda, Djinn, Hero of Time)
Jedizora 2 (Axle the Beast, jdenicholls)
zack125 1 (Baysiderulez)
Baysiderulez 1 (zack125)
Hero of Time 1 (Soldier of Link)
Axle the Beast 1 (Keyshe)
Ninten* 1 (Elfen)
Soldier of Link 1 (Meego)

Yet to Vote 10 (Austin, Kazumi, kokirion, Deku Shroom, green goron, Josh, Jedizora, Dracomajora, Go_Dark_Link, Master Kokiri 9)

12 needed for majority lynch. Day ends Wednesday, July 13. Remember to post 3 times per day. Will be sending prods.

My vote remains on Elfen. I don't give a crap about his scummy meta, because quite frankly no one gives a crap about mine. Besides, we need a lynch, and you're the most suspicious. I just know I'll get crap for this.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm most interested here to see why jdenicholls who said at the end of day 1 he was going to investigate SoL because she was appearing scummy has not done so, and rather placed a vote on another completely random target. Seems like he's buddying up to do what it takes to get the job done...

Also THP, and I believe Djinn, you both had votes on Axle at the end of day 1. Whats with the change of heart?
Yeah... I've been watching him. I've been a little eh, nervous about him something felt off. Though I thought it could just be paranoia that I've made myself. In game 6 Ky was acting oddly buddy-buddy with me and I felt it was off. Turns out he was the Godfather. Twice last day Jden made two posts that felt oddly agreeable towards me and my opinions/analyses. Axle, Jedizora. First time seemed fine, but the second adding on top of that he did so again but didn't follow though with it. He votes were based on what was the popular opinion...
When Axle was first voted on, Jden right away sided with Axle. When things turned around and the town was turning on Axle, Jden went with the flow. He also was saying HoM looked town, but quickly switch his vote to HoM when it was again the popular opinion, even though he was saying he didn't look that scummy. :/ When the day was coming to a close he was then saying HoM was scummy...
Keyshe's and illmatics reasoning against SoL is very convincing I feel. I shall be keeping a close watch on her tomorrow.
Ah... found a third... :/

Other then his vote on Jedizora this day, (which he initiated on his own) he gave me the air of going with the flow and playing under the raider while still looking like he is active scum hunting.

To add on top of that I see he is still carrying some animosity towards you, from past games while you seem to be trying to play and keep the game going. I have to say that I do believe it was I and Axle who set that up in mafia game 5 and he has followed through with that ever since. :/ which has help the mafia win each game. So far HoM and even Elfen are up for lynch mainly for being accused of instigating confusion so they have to be anti-town, why is SoL and Jden being exempt? Either there is a scum pushing this attitude or the town is just being stupid. Most of the confusion I've seen come from the accusers trying to come up with scummy connotations towards small things. HoM was lynched on the basis he claimed early. Elfen has a known meta to say scummy/odd things off and on and joke around a little. Why lynch him on the first sign of it when it has a far chance of meaning nothing? As it's expedited!? That is like lynching Bay solely on one random-ish post. Or lynching someone just because they pushed for and got a town lynched so they have to be scum. :/ I personally suspect some one voting on Elfen is scum (bussing or what not), and same for at least one person who voted on HoM.

He doesn't really come off as scum like he did on Day 1, but I could use another read-through on this posts.

And guys, just because SoL trolled Day 1 does not mean she's not trying to scum hunt now. I'm not defending her or anything, but hey look! A pretty big analysis on every single living player.
... maybe he doesn't look scummy because that he HASN'T been posting? :/ That and he has dodged around his behavior that looked scummy originally? If he is scum he's done a fine job getting the town to forget his slip-ups... I'm the only one not dropping unresolved issues from him. One should never ignore/forget any behavior that doesn't add up regardless if it's from Axle, SOL, or even Elfen :/. I really don't think any one missed the analysis post. I personally find some of it off. Like how she ignored Axle's odd posting behavior and just saying he's playing town. Too little said there, nothing on how he is town.

@SOL, I'll get back to you next post ;)

EBWODP:
By the way the forums seemed to think I edited/double posted, even after I decided not to as it would be too long XD

Last edited:

To be honest completely forgot about investigating SoL. All apologies. But my other vote wasn't "completely random". If you can be arsed to scroll back a few pages to where I placed the vote you will see the reasoning. I'm not revoting today because I'm pretty busy this week and from what I can see Elfen is likely to get the chop. My vote won't change that. More importantly voting for jedizora is completely legit in my books, he's been acting scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom