• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazumi

chagy
That made me lulz.

Honestly... I can't tell you why exactly I'm leaning scum on HoM. If you'd rather lynch me, that's fine. If you believe HoM, I'd prefer you lynched me.

I have to agree with what HoM says towards this bit. It definitely seems like a scum-ish thing to withhold information from the town, especially on something so basic as if HoM is scum or not.

Further more, HoM is also now bringing up some good points. SoL did go after him quite a bit, and even now that he is saying that he is sure she is scum, she still goes after him. That is a very valid point. As well, the other points that HoM made also make quite a bit of sense. However, I'm not so sure about Axle as he still doesn't seem very scum-ish to me. Overall, HoM seems very genuine. I'm getting the feeling that he is town.

Unvote: Hero of Music
Vote: Soldier of Link

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I think lynching someone because he roleclaimed for no reason is just dumb. Especially when it's likely he has an important role like Bodyguard. Some people's reasons for voting seem to be weak, like
And this:

I didn't vote for HoM.

Bruno, one of the elite four. A fighting type. Could he be the Vigilante? Maybe the Bulletproof Townie.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
She's doing what I was doing in mafia 3. "Gut feelings" the reaffirmation "I don't think he's scum" are all scum tells, especially when there is no scumhunting behind it, something else typical of meego, but seems to be lacking in this game.

It's only day 1, Jo. Pretty hard to scum hunt when all this is going on. Besides, I already voted for SoL because I believe she's scum, I based this off of her posts. I also never said I was certain of anything. So yeah,whatever, vote for me if you want but it won't get you anywhere.

By the way, if there are any replacements available, they can take my place in the game, as I won't have as much time as i'd like to in the next few weeks.

If not, this counts as my third or fourth post. So I guess i'm still in until a replacement is found.

illmatic will be replacing arkvoodle.
I already replaced you. No take backs! :P

Meego is scum.

judging it from ALL of her posts.

Take a closer look at them to understand what I mean.

ebwodp...

it would also be worthwhile to mention that this was a day start game. So the only people with any information right now on the guilty or innocence of people is the mafia.
While reading through the thread, I thought she was scummy because of her beginning posts. But since then, she's seemed pretty townie to me.

I didn't vote for HoM.

Bruno, one of the elite four. A fighting type. Could he be the Vigilante? Maybe the Bulletproof Townie.
He's already claimed to be the Bodyguard, and I think it makes a lot of sense for Bruno.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Secondly, Jo.

I believe that HoM is town. I never said certainly and I'm not the cop, but I'm not scum either. I never spoke certainly, so you can't accuse me of having knowledge of who is and isn't scum. But I judged of his posts and defended him accordingly. Yeah it was risky because if he flips scum then I'll be under suspicion but firstly mafia wouldn't risk it and secondly I am pretty sure he's town.

Secondly, Jo.

I believe that HoM is town. I never said certainly and I'm not the cop, but I'm not scum either. I never spoke certainly, so you can't accuse me of having knowledge of who is and isn't scum. But I judged of his posts and defended him accordingly. Yeah it was risky because if he flips scum then I'll be under suspicion but firstly mafia wouldn't risk it and secondly I am pretty sure he's town.

Cop wouldn't have any information atm... We had a day start game. I stand by my convictions.

Austin

Austin
I haven't had much time to post this week, so I apologize. I'll be more active the next day. That being said, I don't know enough to confidently cast my vote for someone. I'll see what happens, I suppose.

Hey, guys. Lynch scene is done.

Excellent work. Cya later, Hero of Music.

It is now officially Twilight.

Feel free to talk and stuff, but voting is closed. We're just waiting for Wyatt to come on and post the lynch scene, then lock the thread.

Kybyrian

Hero of Music was busy training with his Machamp in the Fighting Dojo. He knew about the ruckus with Team Rocket, but he felt prepared with his trusty Machamp at his side. He knew he had caused some unnecessary tension by immediately offering his services, but he felt it should be known in order for Team Rocket to be ultimately stopped.

However, the others did not feel the same way.

While trying to master a Thunder Punch, the town arrived at the Dojo. It's where Hero of Music was training in seclusion.

“Hero of Music, we’ve had enough. It’s time for you to go!”

He looked up towards who spoke, and found that the trainer had sent out a Rattata. A pathetic Pokémon. His Machamp made easy work of it with a swift Karate Chop. Suddenly, they were swarmed by Pokémon, and his Machamp was no match for all of them. Hero of Music was about to send out his Onix to assist, but it was too late. The swarm of Pokémon had managed to get right by and straight to Hero of Music.

He was gone.

His body was immediately recognizable. The swarm of Pokémon had attacked someone that nobody was able to keep an eye on at first, but now that all of them began returning, they were able to see the black belt strapped around his waist and the brick-like build of his torso. Beside him was a paper concerning concerning his services.

Hero of Music was Bruno, the Town Bodyguard.

After realizing their horrible mistake, the rest of the town headed off to head to sleep and rethink about what they had done.

All players with Night Roles, please send them to me by July 5th (to accommodate for the celebrations of July 4th, normally, this will only be two days) After that time, day will begin, whether you have sent them in or not. Please send your night roles in soon, so we can start immediately. Even if you do not wish to use your ability, please send in a PM saying so.

.:The Dead:.
Hero of Music - Town Bodyguard (Bruno) [Lynched Day 1]

.:The Living: 25:.
Baysiderulez
Hero of Time
Austin
Kazumi
kokirion
zack125
Deku Shroom
Justeazy
TreeHuggerPanda
green goron
Soldier of Link
Djinn
Durion
Elfen
Jedizora
Axle the Beast
jdenicholls
Josh
Meego
Ninten*
illmatic
Dracomajora
Go_Dark_Link
Master Kokiri 9
Keyshe

Night 1 Begin

Last edited:

Kybyrian

The cries of Zubat ring throughout Saffron City as they perch among the great height of Silph Co. and watch the curious acts of the night below them. Many people are moving about, restless, trying to get something out of the night. A man hunts throughout Saffron City, and he spots the blur of a blue and purple hue moving quickly beside him. He grows ecstatic, and begins to give chase. He scrawls a few words in his journal as he sprints after the blur. Yet another trainer is also watching this, and his intentions are set on something a little different than capturing the speedy Pokémon Justeazy gives chase to. Sending out his trusty sidekick, they block off Justeazy as he runs through the alley behind Silph Co. Ready for action, a Pokéball is pulled from his belt. A single Pokémon is sent out, and an explosion rings out through Saffron City in the small alley behind Silph Co. Running through the smoke, dust, and rubble, Justeazy realizes he has completely lost sight of his prize. In his state of panic at losing him once again, he falls onto the rubble caused by his Electrode's explosion. His opponent seemed to not have been completely done in by the move, as it descended upon him, claws gleaming in the moonlight just starting to break through the cloud of dust.

Yet another trainer walks the streets in the dead of night, taking in the cool air and clearing his mind. He has it set on something particularly important tonight. Someone is causing trouble, and he's out to find who it is. To his surprise, he sees exactly the person he was looking for turn right onto the street and walk in front of him. It's all going to be too easy, he thinks to himself. He orders his Pokémon to attack, but the man he's targeting seems to know he's coming. He breaks into a run and flies into the alley next to him. As the attacker rounds the corner, a dark, winged Pokémon sits before him. The eyes of this Pokémon stare deep into those of the attacker, and even seem to peer into the soul, freezing him completely. He can only watch as both the Pokémon and trainer set off into another alley, getting away.

A man walks casually down the street with his loyal Pokémon by his side. There is a job to be done, and it will be done. He knows exactly where to find his target. Walking into a little alley with a few patches of dirt, there kneels a small girl, planting an apricorn in the rich soil. She turns and falls over, beginning to cry. A very large Pokémon is called forth, and illmatic is rendered completely unable to move. This Pokémon descends upon its victim. The deed has been done.

As the sun begins to rise and the Zubat fly away and back into their homes, Pidgeys begin to flock through the air, marking the beginning of a new day. The sun rises as a glowing sphere to wash away the events of the night far in the east, and everyone who was able to lie down long enough to get some sleep rose to root out the rest of Team Rocket. First order of business, role call. Two happened to be missing, and it didn't take long to find the first. There was much wreckage in the alley out behind Silph Co., where a large explosion obviously took place. They found a man and his Electrode, the man brutally shredded by what was obviously long, sharp claws. Beside him were a few pages of a diary he was holding. Leaning over to inspect what remained of the sliced paper, they read some hastily scrawled words. "I finally found him! Suicune is here, in Saffron City! It won't be long now before I have him and I can get away from all of these pests." Justeazy was Eusine, the Executioner.

The second body was found next to a large set of footprints in the dirt in another alley, this one much wider. What they saw was too much for any normal person to experience. People began to cry out at what happened to the poor little girl. What kind of monster could have done such a thing, and why? Lying off to the side of the alley was a bag, where several things had spilled out. Picking up to examine these objects, they realized what they were holding were apricorns. illmatic had been Maisy, the Town Inventor Enabler.

Day 2 Start

.:The Dead: 3:.
Hero of Music - Town Bodyguard (Bruno) [Lynched Day 1]
Justeazy - Third-Party Executioner (Eusine) [Killed Night 1]
illmatic - Town Inventor Enabler (Maisy) [Killed Night 1]

.:The Living: 23:.
Baysiderulez
Hero of Time
Austin
Kazumi
kokirion
zack125
Deku Shroom
TreeHuggerPanda
green goron
Soldier of Link
Djinn
Durion
Elfen
Jedizora
Axle the Beast
jdenicholls
Josh
Meego
Ninten*
Dracomajora
Go_Dark_Link
Master Kokiri 9
Keyshe

With 23 alive, it takes 12 for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every day or you will be modkilled. I'm out of replacements, and day ends Wednesday the 13th.

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Ya'll no fun!

Just so you know, based on my Role PM I was basically a survivor with a one-shot executioner ability. I could win with either town or mafia, though I had decided to side with town either way before this game started. Now, who killed me? :dry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom