• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hero of Music said:
Soldier of Link (after I voted for her, she attacked me like a rabid sea monkey [don't ask]),

That made me lulz.

Honestly... I can't tell you why exactly I'm leaning scum on HoM. If you'd rather lynch me, that's fine. If you believe HoM, I'd prefer you lynched me.

David

But you called me here...
That made me lulz.

Honestly... I can't tell you why exactly I'm leaning scum on HoM. If you'd rather lynch me, that's fine. If you believe HoM, I'd prefer you lynched me.

Scum. Totally and utterly scum. Especially the bolded part. Only scum would hide information that's relevant to the town. If you can't tell anyone why you're voting for me, then you're only impeding the town's progress. And anyone that's against the town is scum.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Scum. Totally and utterly scum. Especially the bolded part. Only scum would hide information that's relevant to the town. If you can't tell anyone why you're voting for me, then you're only impeding the town's progress. And anyone that's against the town is scum.

Because we'll/you'll need that later. As I said, I'd rather you lynch me. My role means nothing.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
By the way, if there are any replacements available, they can take my place in the game, as I won't have as much time as i'd like to in the next few weeks.

If not, this counts as my third or fourth post. So I guess i'm still in until a replacement is found.

By the way, if there are any replacements available, they can take my place in the game, as I won't have as much time as i'd like to in the next few weeks.

If not, this counts as my third or fourth post. So I guess i'm still in until a replacement is found.

We've used our replacements, then had to find more for others. There are no more replacements, and it's very unlikely that we'll find anymore.

NEW RULE: You cannot join if you are going to be busy at any time during the game, having to be gone/ask for replacements breaks the game. It's early in the game, but after Day 1, all people asking to be replaced will be modkilled THE SECOND they ask to be replaced/killed. If you will be gone and have to ask for replacements at any time during this game, now would be the time to do it.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
We've used our replacements, then had to find more for others. There are no more replacements, and it's very unlikely that we'll find anymore.

Meh. It's okay now. I've cleared up the stuff I need to do. So I should be okay from now on in.

judging it from ALL of her posts.

Take a closer look at them to understand what I mean.

ebwodp...

it would also be worthwhile to mention that this was a day start game. So the only people with any information right now on the guilty or innocence of people is the mafia.

Nicole

luke is my wife

ebwodp...

it would also be worthwhile to mention that this was a day start game. So the only people with any information right now on the guilty or innocence of people is the mafia.

Hmm... I see what you mean. However, when she said both Axle and HoM couldn't be scum, I at first thought she meant they wouldn't go at each other like they did. If anything, her last post is suspicious.

Meego said:
Well I think that's HoM dead then. Shame. I don't think he was scum.

Namely because the day isn't even over yet, even though it is nearing the end. However, she didn't say she was "certain" he isn't scum.

This seems a bit too peace-keepy. Other than that, she pretty much "goes with her gut," as she put it. Her posts don't seem any different than what they always were, tbh. I might be missing something, though. I've only gathered that she's keeping the peace other than going after me, saying I'm being defensive. And lol I never thought that was defensive. I have no idea where you guys got that from.

She's doing what I was doing in mafia 3. "Gut feelings" the reaffirmation "I don't think he's scum" are all scum tells, especially when there is no scumhunting behind it, something else typical of meego, but seems to be lacking in this game.

HoM ought to live tonight. I know I'm probably saying this a tad to late. But it is what needs to be said. Oh and Jden, you're next on my list. Go Vig Go!

The list of awesomeness? Awesome! :D

No, explain yourself. Don't expect me to trudge through all the posts trying to discern your logic, which is usually far different from mine. Telling us you a voting for someone and we should look at their posts is little better than voting without any justification for it.

On the more important subject of HoM, I'm not impressed by the pulling of "Well done for lynching me fools" card. It's one I've seen done by a fair few players town and mafia alike, so I'm not changing my vote because of it. I do find HoM's scumlist interesting though, on the chance he flips townie it will be well worth reading that again.

Keyshe's and illmatics reasoning against SoL is very convincing I feel. I shall be keeping a close watch on her tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom