• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanyou

didn't build that
1283924480345.png

This. Sign me up.

I have no idea how many rounds I've played in, but I'd guess 5 or so.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Zenox, yes, you are still banned. For this game at least. Axle said to talk to him after this game is over if you're still interested in playing next round.

Linkdude74, sorry bro. I've been watching you play in Beginner's Mafia, and I feel you need a little bit more practice before playing something this advanced. My apologies. Perhaps next round! :)
As the host of "next round", I'll pitch in here.

No offense, Zenox, but I've seen you complain and try to break games because you didn't like the role you were given. I'll possibly change my mind after seeing what you do hosting your own game, but unless I see a maturity step-up on your part, I'd have to say no.

Linkdude, you need to give the set of rules we use here a nice long read over, get to know the differences between playing here and wherever you've played before, and get through your first game here, but from what I see I'd let you in my game if you step it up a notch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'd like an /in if there still room. I've been rather sick the last few days (should be over it soon) so I hope I didn't miss out. If I'm too late I can be in for a replacement.

I've play a few games... can I still play :D

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alright, looks like sign-ups are filled! Thanks for being so quick, guys! I'll get roles and everything sorted out soon. You can expect role PMs either later tonight or tomorrow.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I only sent out a few PMs tonight, so don't fret if you have not received yours yet. I will finish sending them out tomorrow.

NOTE: If I messed up on anyone's PM (which I did) and didn't catch it in time, please PM me and let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom