• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally in. Should be fun. Can't wait to see what roles you have for the Twilight Princess theme, SoL. :)

And I think I've played in about... uh... somewhere between 8-12 games of Mafia.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Totally in.

My Body is ready.

But Reggie came to my house, kicked my ***, took my games and changed my name

Guess my body wasn't ready

Nicole

luke is my wife
Zenox, yes, you are still banned. For this game at least. Axle said to talk to him after this game is over if you're still interested in playing next round.

Linkdude74, sorry bro. I've been watching you play in Beginner's Mafia, and I feel you need a little bit more practice before playing something this advanced. My apologies. Perhaps next round! :)

Kemp the Goron, same with you. I'd recommend trying Beginner's Mafia first. :)

The rest of you are alright.

However, Go_Dark_Link, I need you to stay active. I've seen you play in many games, and you're not usually very active. Thanks.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'm in, well I play Mafia well but I am not active that much, I will be active this time, but not in the morning (School)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
aww really? Darn. Have fun guys. P.S. I'm just not used to Mafia here. I'm fine on my other place

Ebwop: So i'll play a few more games here. Was hoping to get in though for the power role

Nicole

luke is my wife
Sorry, Josie, but I think you need a little more experience before trying this. I suggest you check out the next round of Beginner's Mafia. :)

Linkdude74 said:
aww really? Darn. Have fun guys. P.S. I'm just not used to Mafia here. I'm fine on my other place

Sorry about that, man. Don't worry; practice hard in Beginner's games, and you could probably get in next round! :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh, okay, I guess I can go for a few rounds in Beginner Mafia, Thanks for the advice ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom