• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
^ Didn't you bandwagon last time? You must really love bandwagons, or you're probably scum. But I'm not sure.

FoS: Josh

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Day 2 Vote Tally:

Go_Dark_Link: 3 (Kybyrian, Gonzo, Erebea)

Yet to vote: Austin, Meego, Josh, Djinn, Arkvoodle, Justeazy, link to present, Jedizora, Danny, Xinnamin , NorthApple, Go_Dark_Link, green goron, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, TreeHuggerPanda, Viral Maze, Komali, Hanyou, Hachi
Unofficial Vote count:

Go_Dark_Link - 2: (Wyatt and Gonzo)
Viral Maze - 8: (Me, Djinn, Erebea, Arkvoodle, Xinnamin, TreeHuggerPanda, jedizora, Josh)

With 23 alive, it takes... 12 for majority? Day ends what, the 7th?
I'm all for bandwagons against someone I first found scummy, especially if she's scum, but seriously, don't push the lynch unless we hear a response. Viral may have good defensive evidence and we stop to find some better candidates, or otherwise may slip up and give away some scum buddies or something we should know.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well bandwagoning can be a useful townie tactic, and this vote is probably for a good way forward. Viral needs to respond.

Vote: Viral Maze

Nicole

luke is my wife
Day 2 Vote Tally:

Go_Dark_Link: 2 (Kybyrian, Gonzo)
Viral Maze: 9 (Justeazy, Djinn, Erebea, Arkvoodle, Xinnamin, TreeHuggerPanda, Jedizora, Josh, Meego)

Yet to vote: Austin, link to present, Danny, NorthApple, Go_Dark_Link, green goron, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, Viral Maze, Komali, Hanyou, Hachi

Day 2 ends the night of September 7th unless a majority vote of 12 is reached.

Last edited:

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I think alot of you are voting for Viral just because others are. I'm not going to vote for him I'm going to wait for him to respond.

If he doesn't respond, he'll be lynched. This is a way to get him to respond so we can actually make some sense of things. Do you not like that? I'm not telling you to vote for him, in fact I recommend no one do at this point, to avoid a majority vote and an auto-lynch; we're trying to get aim to respond as he is probably the most suspicious person right now, not lynch him.

If viral has not even checked the game thread, how does continueing the bandwagon speed up the response time?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You missed Erebea's point. He specifically said "I recommend no one do at this point" in regards to the continued voting for the very reason that we're not so much aiming for a lynch as we are for a response.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Wow I really need to catch up on the posts for the time I was gone. Anyways, I skimmed through and saw a couple votes on me and a bandwagon on Viral? Not much to say on that, I'll try and read more in detail see if I can say anything else, but for now, yeah.

Pen

The game is on!
This bandwagon on Viral Maze seems intense. Very well, I do agree with Erebea, I would like to see his defense. Or if he cannot defend himself he might as well roleclaim, that way the voters will unvote, as long as his claim seems true (which will most likely be the case if he's not scum).

Come on Viral Maze! Get off your high horse! Defend yourself!

EBWODP

But of course, if Viral Maze really is scum, then this lynch is grand! I utterly hope so. The Mafia gets a free lynch every night, and our vig might lynch townies too. We have to be careful. Soon they will rue!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom