• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god.

I totally forgot about Mafia 7.

I don't even consider it to be a game, tbh, it was such rape.

And I TOTALLY active in that game. If you don't consider that active, then you and I need to sit down and have a long discussion about what that is.

And it wasn't random, I'm telling you my playstyle, and replying to Djinn saying I wasn't.

THIS is why I don't participate.

hmm

FoS: Justnoteazy

cuz i'm tired, and i don't like your attitude, sir

Nicole

luke is my wife
Day 2 Vote Tally:

Go_Dark_Link: 3 (Kybyrian, Gonzo, Erebea)

Yet to vote: Austin, Meego, Josh, Djinn, Arkvoodle, Justeazy, link to present, Jedizora, Danny, Xinnamin , NorthApple, Go_Dark_Link, green goron, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, TreeHuggerPanda, Viral Maze, Komali, Hanyou, Hachi

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Josh, I wasn't talking about your reply to Djinn. Duh. That was obviously provoked.

I was talking about this.
Okay, I'm not going to come in here and give you some **** excuse for not posting, I just don't really care about this game.

Which, if anything, should prove I'm town.
Basically, you're all like "Hey everyone, I'm inactive and I don't care. BTW, don't vote me to death because I'm town."
There was zero provocation behind that. The first line, alone, would have been relatively unnoticed. Adding that second line in there is much scummier than GDL's "we town" on day one.

As far as the activity goes, somebody deleted the original M7 thread, and the caches are expired, so I can't prove my case, but I can say as far as I remember that for the first few days you were laying low and posting about as actively as you are so far now. And it wasn't until shortly before Nicole went down that you actually became active. Whereas, in Mafia A, you were very active from day 1. Furthermore, it's a common scum tactic to drastically change or reverse your play tactics and claim the old tactic as your defense.

When I said you were inactive during that game, I said it comparing it to this game relatively, meaning day 1/2 on that game, in which you were scum, were very relatable to this game.

EBWODP: Soldier of Link, why did you change your screen name?

And a lot of people are up for modkills. SoL, can we get a list, maybe?

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Hmm.

Well, I've looked through the the old pages about four times now.
At first, I kept getting stuck, because everyone was talking about RVS, GDL, and Arkvoodle. And I still find Arkvoodle suspicious. I started noticing Keyshe's posts again and I'm all like "Ooh, I got one! Ooh, wait...."
Finally, I've put my finger on Viral Maze. Sorry Raj, but it looks bad for you, if my opinion matters.
In his first and second post, he does nothing but spam-vote.
His third post is a little advice to ark, and then he tells him that it'd have been better to let the votes kill him than it would be to claim and save our (supposedly) vig. Though that may be chocked up to bad wording on his part.
But, most damning of all, and I can't believe I didn't catch this before (maybe because, after Raindrop made the dumbest claim I've seen in a while, I wasn't really paying attention), is this:
When the bandwagon starts switching to raindrop, he defends her until she slips up so bad, and then immediately turns around and votes, in the same spammy way he did at the beginning. At this point, Keyshe was suspicious of him.
But the thing that really gets me, which I never noticed until today, is that after the majority had been reached, he then continues to defend Raindrop, saying that it's such a bad idea to quickly vote on someone. Anyone with eyes can see that if everyone hadn't voted so quickly, she wouldn't have claimed and thus we wouldn't have found her, necessarily. Sounds like he's hoping we don't do it again to his other scum buddies, so they don't have to try to come up with a claim on the spot.

VOTE: Viral Maze
Pending a defense.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Josh said:
Okay, I'm not going to come in here and give you some **** excuse for not posting, I just don't really care about this game.

Why do you play mafia if this is going to be your attitude towards the game? You're just wasting people's time. If you don't care about playing, telll Nicole to remove you from the game. Simple as.

Austin

Austin
unvote

Vote: Josh
reason plz. I've been out for a while so I dunno if I'm missing something obvious, but it seems like you voted out of nowhere

EBWODP
Also, anyone know when the day ends?

Last edited by a moderator:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
So I was absent and I apologize for that because I know how inactivity ruins games but I am going to be a lot more active now! ^^ Basic analysis...

ark, why did you kill Keyshe? To me she seemed to be acting rather like a townie. I'm just curious, because obviously your claim could be fake.

Josh has an interesting attitude towards thsi game, but if you don't want to play, then don't.

And I agree with what has been said about Viral, he hasn't made much else aside from spam posts, he hasn't been helping very much.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I'll get back on track soon.

EBWODP - Austin, I think the day ends on the 7th.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Josh, if you don't want to play, then ask Nicole to kick you out :P.

Anywayz, Viral Maze looks suspisious. It seems that he didn't know why people were bandwagoning on Raindrop, but he eventually voted for Raindrop himself. There was no explanation in that post.

FoS:Viral Maze

EBWODP: No seriously Josh. Ask to be removed if you don't want to play.

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hmm, I think Justeasy has a point. Raindrop turned out to be scum, while he said this

Showing me that he did not recognize the wincon ark gave. Same as Raindrop.

Vote:Viral Maze

Good point, and since the game's going through long periods of inactivity, it's better to create some conversation.

Vote: Viral Maze

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
There's not so much conversation right now as there is a general agreement that Viral seems suspicious. So I guess while we're waiting on him to respond...

Vote: Viral Maze

Kybyrian

I know I was like... the first one to vote for Raindrop, but it wasn't on an extremely good basis. I don't blame Viral for laying off of her.

TreeHuggerPanda said:
until she claimed VT and then voted for her.

And this part is really just unnecessary... it was just as bad as claiming scum. He didn't believe she was Mafia until she slipped up definitely. I don't see what's so wrong with Viral.

Jedizora

:right:
Viral is seeming suspicious right now. In reality, I would just be copying what Others said if I posted why, so Vote: Viral Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom