• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I am one hour late, but better late than never!

HoM is going to forward the PMs he has received to me. For those of you who haven't sent in your Night PMs, send them to me! Thank you.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I woke up to the sound of a rooster’s crow. Daylight once again illuminated the village of Ordon, allowing me to scope out any abnormalities in the group. All seemed well for those gathered in the village… until a piercing scream cut through the early morning air. “My son! What happened to my boy!?” a woman’s voice rang out. I rushed through the crowd to see what had happened. A young boy lay dead on the ground. He was identified as Keyshe. She was Talo, a Mason.

Another scream of agony was heard from across the village. “No! My wife! This cannot be!” Hero of Time was found dead in her house. He was Uli, the Town Lover. Tears were shed as overwhelming grief filled the Townies. I could not let this setback get in the way. “Alright. We have another day. We must eliminate the Resistance so something like this never happens again. Begin!”

Day 2 Begins!

--The Dead: 3--
Raindrop14: Auru, Mafia Flavor Cop
Keyshe: Talo, Mason
Hero of Time: Uli, Lover

--The Living: 23--

1. Erebea
2. Austin
3. Meego
4. Josh
5. Djinn
6. arkvoodle
7. Justeazy
8. link to present
9. Kybyrian
10. Jedizora
11. Danny
12. Xinnamin
13. NorthApple
14. Go_Dark_Link
15. green goron
16. Axle the Beast
17. Gonzo
18. Ninten*
19. TreeHuggerPanda
20. Viral Maze
21. Komali
22. Hanyou
23. Hachi

With 23 alive, it takes 12 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends September 7th.

(General note: My apologies for the gender issues. I know Keyshe is a female and HoT is male, but they didn't fit in the story like that.)

Last edited:

Kybyrian

So, Masons always die right away. Go figure.

Also, one lover died but not the other. This makes no sense. What kind of lover doesn't die with the other one? Doesn't that ruin the purpose of the lover?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Wudda we do now?
Read everything again? lol idunno

I have an FoS, but it's late, I'm tired, so the FoS is rather half baked. Anyways, FoS on Meego. One, she did vote for HoT, who was nightkilled, possibly by mafia, who knows, anyways. Two, she did not post at all after Raindrop slipped up. Could be that she didn't want to vote for her fellow mafia cus she's a nice person and all that. Or I guess it could be her poor connection that she mentioned in some quote somewhere back...uh...here:
I have low connection here and can only just load the page. I saw ark's claim and I think I believe it, besides, he can alwas prove it when night comes.
Which brings me to three, she could have dropped the "low connection" thing as a backup excuse for going inactive if fellow mafia were put under pressure so she wouldn't have to say anything, since it is common mafia tactic to lie low.

Well, I'm tired and wanted to say something not totally spammy before bed so....ya, here ya go.

Hello everyone, I am replacing Elfen. I have already read the thread and am caught up, but won't post until tomorrow, there are a few things I want to go back and check on.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I woke up to the sound of a rooster’s crow. Daylight once again illuminated the village of Ordon, allowing me to scope out any abnormalities in the group. All seemed well for those gathered in the village… until a piercing scream cut through the early morning air. “My son! What happened to my boy!?” a woman’s voice rang out. I rushed through the crowd to see what had happened. A young boy lay dead on the ground. He was identified as Keyshe. She was Talo, a Mason.
Vigilante Death, my bet would be.
Another scream of agony was heard from across the village. “No! My wife! This cannot be!” Hero of Time was found dead in her house. He was Uli, the Town Lover. Tears were shed as overwhelming grief filled the Townies. I could not let this setback get in the way. “Alright. We have another day. We must eliminate the Resistance so something like this never happens again. Begin!”
Mafia death, here.

We didn't get a night scene, just a morning after scene.
My reasoning is that the vig would find their target walking around at night, and kill them there. The Mafia would have no qualms to break into someone's house and kill them there. But it may just be all flavorful wording, but as far as I can tell, that's what it'd be.

Ark, assuming you're telling the truth, you're the vig. Did you kill Keyshe? If so, care to explain why?

Anyway, I just noticed that we have a total of 16 whole pages for day 1. Although the first... what, two or three pages are all spam? There's a lot of good evidence we can probably find there. That's where I'll be.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Ark, assuming you're telling the truth, you're the vig. Did you kill Keyshe? If so, care to explain why?

You were my original target, but I decided to switch to Keyshe at the last minute because her investigations and original significant doubt of my claim led me to believe that she was scum trying to turn the tables of the town vote to out me. Which would have been a good tactic if it was real. Unfortunatley it wasn't.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I'm surprised that the mafia didn't kill ark or even roleblock him. He was the only one that claimed so why would the mafia target someone like HoT when the vigilante is on the loose? I'm going to take a look at some of the inactivities and I'll be back.

Anyway, I just noticed that we have a total of 16 whole pages for day 1. Although the first... what, two or three pages are all spam? There's a lot of good evidence we can probably find there. That's where I'll be.
I agree with this and will be going back as well to see what I can find.

When I was first going through the thread the first slip up that caught my eye was Go_Dark_Link. Also Raindrop, but I am too late for that party. Ark I am still iffy on trying to believe your claim, I still think that you may be trying to draw the real vig out.

I do recall having a few others who stuck out when I read the thread during the last couple days, but now I am drawing a blank. So give me until tonight or tomorrow mornig to post my other suspisions.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
You were my original target, but I decided to switch to Keyshe at the last minute.
Aah, thanks for sparing me.
:kawaii: <<(Happy Tears)
I'm surprised that the mafia didn't kill ark or even roleblock him. He was the only one that claimed so why would the mafia target someone like HoT when the vigilante is on the loose? I'm going to take a look at some of the inactivities and I'll be back.
When our vig goes around slaughtering our masons, the Mafia has no need to roleblock or kill him. =(
B-b-but...I killed Keyshe! (sorry Keyshe). Isn't it proof enough? :(
No, because I analyzed the night scene, suspected that Keyshe's death was the vig, asked you if it was you, and you simply said "yes" (in not so many words).
Speaking of "sorry Keyshe", yeah, sorry I voted for you. I'll give Axle a good long hard look to make up for it. ;)

Kybyrian

Too busy to analyze. I've got a deadline to meet with my Pokémon Walkthrough... gotta get crackin'.

Vote: Go_Dark_Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom