• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
@Ark ... you're waaaay mixed up on what I've been saying to you. Go re-read again please and come back with another post. If you need to me reword things so they are easier to understand then fine. But right now we are not on the same page.

@Axle, First off I want to say sorry for my anger at you on this, I need to be less myself.
Your criticisms were not toned down, but up. The two previous posts were reasonable, #156 wasn't. I do not believe for a minute you weren't angry, you made it clear in your words and comments that the votes were ridiculous. Early on you unwarranted stated not to rush the day, it's clear you are antsy and annoyed about mafia and are now readily letting yourself take it out on us. You were acting annoyed and angry that the players were NOT playing how you like or thought was proper and smart. It was pointed.

Axle said:
I didn't come to the same conclusion, and I think the conclusion that you guys came to was a bad one. Sorry... I can't really break it to you any softer than that.
Saying you disagree or think it is bad is way SOFTER and more applicable then being snide and saying it's ridiculous and someone who had just popped up with three posts after all our posts had pretty much been made and discussed is the only one that make sense, that's way out of line. Especially when people were already moving on to her.

Axle said:
Also for the record, I've been scum a lot recently, and in the games before that where I was Town I was killed early, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make challenging my ability to hunt scum. Either way, my best response is the fact that in Pokemafia, I was Serial Killer (and therefore still a scum-hunter as the Mafia are my enemy), and I basically tore the Mafia to pieces, damn near single-handedly.
I said lynches didn't I, as town? You didn't think Hachi was scum in game A. But GG and Jden. And for the record: the mafia did themselves in for the most part, you and then Kaz did the rest. You really are only responsible for two scum deaths out of five. My nightkill, and Hanyu.
I stated you weren't infallible + you were out of line with the higher and mighty attitude. You had no place or right to act like you know who it town for certain and we active players are just not playing and being paranoid.
Keyshe said:
Axle where do you get off saying that they are horrible lynches/suspects? You come in here after ignoring this game for the most part, hell you always do that and you come in here and blame us for working with what we had, and what we gradually get? Also were is this high and mighty attitude coming from, really when was the last time you actually really lynched a scum as town? You are not infallible.

Don't forget I didn't just jump in here. I read the thread from the beginning, going through it the same as you guys.
Contradiction much, I was in here all long, to oh okay well maybe a little late?
And yeah I did jump in a little late (though only by a day or two)... so what? You expect me to not contribute to the thread and state my thoughts?
But lets be a little honest here, only just last night did you actually read the thread and make any analysis of posts or scum hunt. (That's why you had to get caught, the below quote cements this.) Skim reading isn't really reading. Sorry trying to twist what I said around isn't going to work, no way you really misconstrued I was saying in anyway you can't say your thoughts. I said attitude all over the place. It's not appropriate to ridicule the players as town or scum. Especially when it's not warranted.

I made it pretty clear that my posts were in response to the thread as I was reading through it. If something I said is outdated, then fine, it's outdated, you're free to state that. And I didn't say anything about a rushed vote, except for my post back on... idk, page 8 I think, but I literally hadn't even read anything about the thread yet.
I'm sorry, you were not behind in your vote post. You brought up Raindrop meaning you were up to date thank you very much. You had seen GDL was jumped on and investigated but people got themselves under-control and there was no speed-lynch, Ninten was being investigated so was Ark, Ark was mostly left alone until he dug himself in un-pressured. He was playing scummy. We didn't even get close to lynching him. Gods... now I have to muck through this and try to figure out what is game Axle from irritated Axle.

tl;dr- Take responsibility and stop with the inappropriate attitude. Play the game.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
As I've said earlier, Raindrop has been playing very offensive this round. She's been suspecting Ninten*, link to present, Jedizora, arkvoodle, Erebea, Hero of Time and me, all with no good evidence. It seems to me as if Raindrop is just trying to look as if she is scum hunting by accusing a lot of players, in a rather messy way too.

And what is wrong with suspecting those people? I'm only trying to investigate EVERYONE. I have NO idea who is mafia so therefor I investigate EVERYONE to see if I can figure it out. THAT is what scum hunting is.

I am starting to believe Ark's claim but no one is 100% town to me yet.

I am Fyer, a Vanilla Townie. You can all lynch me if you like; after all, you'll not be losing a special role. But that just means one less townie for the mafia to nightkill.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I am Fyer, a Vanilla Townie. You can all lynch me if you like; after all, you'll not be losing a special role. But that just means one less townie for the mafia to nightkill.

Really?

Unvote: Go_Dark_Link
Vote: Raindrop14

EBWODP

Unless that wasn't a slip up and we have a jester in our midst...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You were the reason Erebea bandwagonned >___>

EBDP - Is there a Jester-type character in TP?
Plus, Jesters are for bastard mods. Nicole is nicer than that.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
OSHI- Fyer and Falbi are clowns, what if Fyer really IS a jester ._.

...well it's still better than lynching a useful townie :/

ebwodp
Actually, can someone explain to me precisely what a jester role is? I've never played a game with one so...yeah :/

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Nope.

unvote
Vote:Raindrop

lulz
I have doubts about you. Odd to say you had no idea why people where voting for Rain. Now she's fake claimed VT you jump on with little comment.

I was the first to vote and the reason everyone bandwagoned on her. =(
:/ I think she is the reason people bandwagoned. I really think only one person followed you on her, while other can think for themselves.

Vote:Raindrop
For claiming VT in a game with out any, and making bizarre accusations.

@Ark, biggest misunderstand between us is I never thought your wincon word for word the right one. Yet you are insinuating and thinking I did. Just because I have questions. Your claims prove there is fact back you are town. However there is still a lot of question on what you are doing and on your actions that are causing confutation that would great help if you either tried to clear it up or just stat to try not to act scummy. You job as a town to to help your team, not to be make bizarre comments that conflict with what has been said. Bay in game 6 almost got herself lynch even though she was confirmed Dracula because she kept acting untrustworthy to the reaming town. A claim is not a license to keep act bizarre and scummy.

Justeazy said:
VOTE: Keyshe, seriously. She's been sticking out to me for the last long while, but I never could quite figure out why so I never bothered to say anything. But after reading through the past 14 pages about three times, I finally noticed it. At the end of practically all of her posts, she has a direct, personal message to another person. Mostly GDL and Axle. This is a very effective tactic to make others forget about you if your last words are significantly of another subject. It worked on me, but it's also the perfect tactic for a scum to hide in plain sight.
First I want to say I'm a little bothered that Axle pushed that your vote was too little to be warranted then insinuated right after that you might be on to something.
Axle said:
That's kind of just how she posts, actually. Or at least it has been in my experience, lately. Then again in most of the recent games that I can recall clearly, she was scum (Batman Mafia, Castlevania Mafia, Pokemafia, Star Trek), so I don't know what that means.
I'd like you to keep an eye on him, in game A you and I were the only ones on him and we both caught his tell. If you are town you are going to be the first to catch him if he is scum.

I only recall two posts in question with this phenomenon you are talking about:
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...ight-Princess-Game-Thread&p=332445#post332445
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...ight-Princess-Game-Thread&p=332767#post332767
In the last one Dark just showed up, and instead of wasting the space (post was long as it was already.) with a quote I bolded his name so he would see it skimming. And asked a direct question. Already in the post I posted messages to 3 people, Dark was just the fourth.

I don't believe I've ever said anything about RVS being a flawless method, so where did that even come from?

Also, aren't you, in a way, contradicting yourself? You say to me that RVS doesn't happen all the time. Then, you say to Keyshe that it happens in every game, and yes, I know you're talking about the misconception of RVS in that post, but in order for that misconception to occur, wouldn't an RVS have to be present?
I was adding that on as a general statement, since my response to what you said moved onto that train of thought anyway.

Was speaking broadly, hence why it seems like a contradiction. The point of the second one was to indicate to Keyshe that RVS has happened in all recent Mafia games on ZD, and that each time it happened someone complained about it. Hence the complaining in itself isn't scummy. The first statement you quoted, I was only trying to indicate that an RVS isn't the only way to kickoff the game, and they weren't used in the earliest ZD games, to my recollection.

OSHI- Fyer and Falbi are clowns, what if Fyer really IS a jester ._.

...well it's still better than lynching a useful townie :/
No it actually isn't. If Jester is killed, we lose. People need to, again, stop downplaying non-nightkilling 3rd party roles...

That said, I actually agree with Viral. I don't think Nicole would put in a Jester. Similarly, I don't think a Jester would claim such an obviously Jester character. I think Raindrop is fakeclaiming.

Unvote

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
**Remember, there are NO Vanilla Townies in this game**

That... was just not... smart.

And I doubt Nichole would put in a jester in the game. As Axle said, a jester would obviously claim a jester.

My vote stands.

Kybyrian

Viral Maze said:
You were the reason Erebea bandwagonned >___>

pfft, everyone bandwagoned after me.

Keyshe said:
I really think only one person followed you on her, while other can think for themselves.

pfft, I haven't failed lynching mafia in the last ~5 lynches commandeered by me.

lol, who is going to make our vote counts? Nicole is gone and Austin died in hurricane Irene.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Originally Posted by Raindrop14

Enough said

...Sorry guys for being innactive... School is being a bish! D< Home work on the first week of school D: phooey >:/

Replace/ Modkill me Cant play :3 school is gonna be a pain. More work.... we are in Level 3 of the AYP thingy, idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom