• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
In what? 3 hours there's 5 pages. I don't feel like reading right now so can someone sum it up for me? Thanks.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
o_O 7 pages already?! Anyway, here are my suspicions:

In what? 3 hours there's 5 pages. I don't feel like reading right now so can someone sum it up for me? Thanks.

Seems like scum. If he is scum then he would know who is scum already so he wouldn't feel that he had to investigate and look for scumtell in posts. So he says this as a secret message to his fellow mafia so that they can tell him what is going on. Like here:

Just some RVS and Go_Dark_Link emerging as a prime suspect

ltp, a fellow mafia member to Ninten*, got the message and replied.

IGMEOY: link to present, Ninten*

Erebea, sorry about earlier, I was a little upset and took it out on you.

Unvote

GDL is getting less and less suspicious. Ninten* just seems like a lazy townie, or scum who doesn't want to have to show an opinion. I'm overthinking this game aren't I?

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
... Go_Dark_Link... Again... your innocence blinds me from you *covers eyes* x -x

Ninten*.... You have to be scum, you and Djinn both always give me the willies and my Scumdar i think is working right this time.

ScumDar: beep..beep... Ninten* 'Tis Scummy, thank you for your service.

^ See ._.
Vote:Ninten

Ugh
UNVOTE
Vote:Ninten*

Nicole

luke is my wife
--Day 1 Vote Tally:--

Hero of Time: 2 (Viral Maze, Meego)
Danny: 1 (Austin)
Arkvoodle: 1 (Xinnamin)
Go_Dark_Link: 4 (Kybyrian, Erebea, NorthApple, link to present)
Josh: 1 (Josh)
Ninten*: 2 (Danny, Elfen)

Yet to vote: Raindrop14, Djinn, Justeazy, Jediora, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, TreeHuggerPanda, arkvoodle, green goron, Hero of Time, Komali, Hanyou, Hachi, Go_Dark_Link, Keyshe.

Because in his first post he said "we town." This is usually considered extremely scummy, because people would only be so out front with being town if they weren't, and were only trying to appear that way.

Jedizora

:right:
I'm just going to
Vote: Josh.
Its still the first day? Thats means you can't complain about RVS.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
You find me suspicious because I gave a recap to Ninten* who asked for one :xd:

IGMEOY: Raindrop14

I found you suspicious because you let him know what was going on. He was too lazy to read so he askes one of his fellow mafia in secrect code to tell him what is going on. You, the fellow mafia, let him know because you saw the code and decided that it's not a bad thing to help out your mafia buddys. By the way, if your thinking of questioning the whole secret message thing, don't. I've seen it before in a mafia game when my two sisters were playing.

I'm just going to
Vote: Josh.
Its still the first day? Thats means you can't complain about RVS.

This sounds scummy to me. Who said that we can't complain because it's the first day? Just because it's the first day doesn't mean you can RVS all over the place.

FoS: link to present, Ninten.

IGMEOY: Jedizora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom