• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So you're going to vote him off because of him being happy that he has no votes?????
Take a look at this good sir:
Okey, no vote from me yet, here to say like SoL asked, I promise to be more active. I hope we town finally get to win a game.
Explain to me where in this he even mentions being happy at having no votes.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry that this page decided to get to 5 pages in 1 hour. So terribly sorry Xinn, I should just quit now due to this lack of participating.
Yes, yes you should.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Sol said:
Erebea: 1 (arkvoodle)

Wat?

Unvote: Erebea I can't remember voting for him.

green goron said:
IT WAS JUST AN RVS. He doesn't have to defend himself that's how you start the game and alot of people RVS.

And? Just because alot of people do it doesn't mean you have to. Again, following the crowd is a bad tactic and likely a cover.

Green Goron said:
IT WAS JUST AN RVS. He doesn't have to defend himself that's how you start the game and alot of people RVS.

And? Just because alot of people do it doesn't mean you have to. Again, following the crowd is a bad tactic and likely a cover.
And just because you don't RVS doesn't necessarily mean you have to whine and complain when other people do.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Vote: Danny

OMG!! 6 pages Dx i will read them after 7 nad do my homework.... and study... and read.... and do math.... and stuff o -o

And really? I dont feel special no more D: Its me that usually has votes and suspicion on me T_T What happened D:

k
thx
bai
:rolleyes:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
And just because you don't RVS doesn't necessarily mean you have to whine and complain when other people do.

I whine and complain all the time. Also, i'm using the RVS as evidence. If you read my posts, you'll see that gg voted for Elfen, who hasn't even began to play yet. He also abandoned his suspicions of GDL, who has more of a case against him than elfen does. Why? As said above, elven hasn't even posted yet.

EBWODP

OMG!! 6 pages Dx i will read them after 7 nad do my homework.... and study... and read.... and do math.... and stuff o -o

And really? I dont feel special no more D: Its me that usually has votes and suspicion on me T_T What happened D:

k
thx
bai
:rolleyes:

Don't worry. GG already voted for you.

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
Someone care to explain to me why Go_Dark_Link is a suspect?[/QUOTE

He implied he was town on the first day, this is without a doubt suspicious.

Here he is using bad logic trying to cover for himself. He is showing that he has been backed into a corner.

Well thats enough evidence for a vote right now
Vote: Go_Dark_Link

He implied he was town on the first day, this is without a doubt suspicious.
To be honest, I really find nothing suspicious about that.

Here he is using bad logic trying to cover for himself. He is showing that he has been backed into a corner.
Or maybe, he was just poking fun at what Hero of Time said:
Hero of Time said:
If you have to mention that you are part of the Town, you are not part of the Town.
Cuz ya'know, this was a pretty dumb thing to say.

Elfen said:
Oh, you :rolleyes:

arkvoodle said:
I whine and complain all the time. Also, i'm using the RVS as evidence. If you read my posts, you'll see that gg voted for Elfen, who hasn't even began to play yet. He also abandoned his suspicions of GDL, who has more of a case against him than elfen does. Why? As said above, elven hasn't even posted yet.
I seem to recall that Green Goron said he used random.org. There's no way you can really use that as evidence, because that was totally random. The only thing we can really get him for is the Go_Dark_Link thing. Also, you can argue against it all you want, but RVS will always happen, ark. Even if it's on someone who hasn't posted yet.

arkvoodle said:
That's what i'm talking about.
Then why mention the RVS at all? If you're main point was with him and Go_Dark_Link, and already knew that the RVS bit was invalid, then why even post about it?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Then why mention the RVS at all? If you're main point was with him and Go_Dark_Link, and already knew that the RVS bit was invalid, then why even post about it?

Because I was making the point that RVSs are pointless, as well as the point that dropping the suspicions on GDL for an RVS was suspicious. Including my whining about the RVS was partially necessary.

Because I was making the point that RVSs are pointless, as well as the point that dropping the suspicions on GDL for an RVS was suspicious. Including my whining about the RVS was partially necessary.
But RVS's aren't pointless. And I saw no point made. You clearly do not understand them. But I'll stop there before we continue this useless argument on RVS's.

Unvote: Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom