• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Wait.

unvote: Xinnamin

HoT is just...-.-
Go_Dark_Link....hinting that you're from the town side even if you're not this early on in the game will just draw attention to you.
And ark...everyone else is just messing about waiting for someone to slip up, but you seem to be over examining everything when there is no need to.

Who to vote for?

Vote: Hero of Time

Because I can.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Wait.

And ark...everyone else is just messing about waiting for someone to slip up, but you seem to be over examining everything when there is no need to.

I'm trying to be serious in a cloud of joke votes. It's better to examine people early than to target someone who hasn't even posted yet, as in this case;

Green Goron said:
VOTE:Elfen

Elfen has yet to post, and has yet to provide any evidence or otherwise that can be used. Green, is there any reason why you targeted Elfen specifically?

Kybyrian

You come in and vote for a random person. You even agreed that Go_Dark_Link is suspicious...

scum

Everyone knows green goron is never scum.

It's like, a mafia impossibility. He's just inactive and not the greatest player.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm trying to be serious in a cloud of joke votes. It's better to examine people early than to target someone who hasn't even posted yet, as in this case.

This is partly true but why were you examining what Xinnamin said? It wasn't suspicious and you drew pointless attention to it.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Elfen has yet to post, and has yet to provide any evidence or otherwise that can be used. Green, is there any reason why you targeted Elfen specifically?

I used random.org. No I have no evidence but I don't plan on keeping my vote on him either. Lots of people use RVS
Unvote

arkvoodle

Diabolical
EBWODP

Meego[/quote said:
This is partly true but why were you examining what Xinnamin said? It wasn't suspicious and you drew pointless attention to it.

Because it jumped out at me. The "Us" specifically. Follow any clue or scent and you'll get results. Innocent or guilty, they'll come out eventually.

Also, it's not as pointless as voting for people who haven't even posted yet, which is becoming common throughout this thread.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
EBWODP

Green Goron said:
I used random.org. No I have no evidence but I don't plan on keeping my vote on him either. Lots of people use RVS

That doesn't make it the right thing to do. Following the crowd can also be a motive so you can remain unnoticed and unsuspicious. But if we're going by what Ky says, apparently you're never scum. That doesn't make it impossible though...

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
EBWODP
Also, it's not as pointless as voting for people who haven't even posted yet, which is becoming common throughout this thread.

I think it's just to grab their attention, to get them playing and get the game started. But tbh, this is day one, RVS...anything could be happening for any reason.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Everyone knows green goron is never scum.

It's like, a mafia impossibility. He's just inactive and not the greatest player.

Thanks I take half of that to heart but it's true. I've been scum once in my life.:lol: I'm just like Durion. Believe me I thought I was going to be scum this time too.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I find it hilarious you jumped on a joke post. That is all.

There's not much room for jokes in this game Xinn.

green goron[/quote said:
Believe me I thought I was going to be scum this time too

Hmm. Perhaps a cover for actual allignment? As i've said before,there's always the chance that you're scum this time.

EBWODP

Meego said:
I think it's just to grab their attention, to get them playing and get the game started.

Elfen has yet to post. You don't get notifications when you're mentioned in threads. That shows the effectiveness of voting for people who have yet to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom