• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 7: Star Trek - Replacement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Hasn't she posted three times already, though?
She's only posted once this day :/

@link to present and Go_Dark_Link,
The only other person who wont be modkilled and is under enough suspicion by people is The Green... this late I'm not sure we could get the votes. Unless you two vote and one person unvotes off him. Even then it's a little risky to kill him unless we/you really think he is scummy as there is going to be modkills. Great if they are both scum but this late in the game we don't need more town dieing... if one out of those three is town not so bad, but two... There are thirteen players, five might be scum, seven are probably town. Three death this day could end up being really good or very bad... I don't like those odds. All three of these people oddly don't want to defend themselves at all, either town who don't want to play anymore or they are scum trying the last shot at not dieing? :/ Are they going to jump in here and make the last posts needed at twilight?

I actually expected them to be in here by now... or at least not see them under the post minimum.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
It's technically only over when HoM posts the twilight post. Until then, I'm sure we have enough time.

Jedizora

:right:
THP hasn't really been helping the town. (Well, I also haven't, but thats more out of not reading the thread that much.)
Vote: TreeHuggerpanda

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
THP hasn't really been helping the town. (Well, I also haven't, but thats more out of not reading the thread that much.)
OK, this means Jedi won't be modkilled, but I think I am going to have to
Vote: Jedizora
THP is up for modkill anyway, and now that he isn't, but still he fails to respond to any of the suspicions that have been brought up against him, I have to say I believe this is who I find scummiest. I think one vote doesn't do much good, but whatever.

EDBWODP: Also, now there are only going to be two modkills: THP who has only posted once, and DekuNut who wasn't posted at all today.

Last edited:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
It's technically only over when HoM posts the twilight post. Until then, I'm sure we have enough time.
Yes technically, we all know that. However no, we have/had little time. The day was promised to end yesterday we are very, very lucky that we got extra time. Notice next to no one has come in here with any input on this issue? I'm sure they think/feel the day is done.

... we can't really take your word for it. THP could say the same thing. The question is why as a town would you do this? It doesn't help us win and hurts us. Either by making us doubt you are town and leaves us more open for the scum to sneak by. You've played enough game to know this isn't pro-town.

OK, this means Jedi won't be modkilled, but I think I am going to have to
THP is up for modkill anyway, and now that he isn't, but still he fails to respond to any of the suspicions that have been brought up against him, I have to say I believe this is who I find scummiest. I think one vote doesn't do much good, but whatever.

EDBWODP: Also, now there are only going to be two modkills: THP who has only posted once, and DekuNut who wasn't posted at all today.
I forgot to look for DekuNut's posts... you are right he hasn't posted... T_T

I'm with you on this, Jedi says he hasn't been any help only because he hasn't been reading, that in no way helps his case. Plus stayed inactive until the last minute to avoid suspicion and sneak in his third post.

THP is 6 votes... it's unlikely we can lynch him but I'm going to go for it.
Unvote, Vote: Jedizora
You are a better lynch then someone who is going to be modkilled. And I think you are more scummy then The Green. If anyone is on before Twilight I recommend you think about your vote. Voting for THP is more or less like voting for a no-lynch at this point.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'd say it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Why vote for THP? It's more of a no-lycnh because she'll be modkilled. So why not vote for some player that is suspisious and isn't up for a modkill?

EBWODP: 8 because there's 14 alive.

Don't really need a majority lynch; this day is already supposed to be over. We just need to make it have the highest number of votes.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Don't really need a majority lynch; this day is already supposed to be over. We just need to make it have the highest number of votes.

Ok.
Unvote: Keyshe

Also, kyby, switch your vote for a flawless win. You've got such a good record, I don't want you to ruin it on me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom