• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Oh, here's another one. If you can be "neutral," why is this your wincon?

Because I sided with town, so that became my wincon. If I were to remain neutral, either side would have to loose, and I would win because I was not eliminated.

EBWODP

illmatic said:
Is this just speculation? Or info you learned through your role?

I'm about to be murdered, so it wouldn't matter anyway. But I learnt about one of them through my role. The other from deduction.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Other details: SoL is mafia. Justeazy possibly mafia. Djinn possibly.
Yep, you busted us. It's Djinn the new godfather leading me and SoL. Never mind the fact that the three of us would have been a majority at the beginning of the day and thus we would have already lost at that point instead of playing today.

Yeah, thanks for telling us for certain who the scum was after we already lynched you. Funny how you just happened to know after you were dead. And come to think of it, if you knew all along who was scum... and you were trying to help town, why didn't you tell us? And also funny how it just so happens that the three key components in your lynch are the mafia; guess we're just so bad like that to give tells all game long but never be caught. Because, I mean, this can't be a last minute desperate attack on the two people who brought evidence against you (myself and SoL, granted illmatic brought most of the same evidence earlier in the day but wasn't participating on the lynch), and the hammer. Funny how things like that just seem to work out like that.

EBWODP:
I'm about to be murdered, so it wouldn't matter anyway. But I learnt about one of them through my role. The other from deduction.
Also funny how you say "the other" as if you already forgot who and how many you pegged as mafia.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Yep, you busted us. It's Djinn the new godfather leading me and SoL. Never mind the fact that the three of us would have been a majority at the beginning of the day and thus we would have already lost at that point instead of playing today.

Yeah, thanks for telling us for certain who the scum was after we already lynched you. Funny how you just happened to know after you were dead. And come to think of it, if you knew all along who was scum... and you were trying to help town, why didn't you tell us? And also funny how it just so happens that the three key components in your lynch are the mafia; guess we're just so bad like that to give tells all game long but never be caught. Because, I mean, this can't be a last minute desperate attack on the two people who brought evidence against you (myself and SoL, granted illmatic brought most of the same evidence earlier in the day but wasn't participating on the lynch), and the hammer. Funny how things like that just seem to work out like that.

EBWODP:
Also funny how you say "the other" as if you already forgot who and how many you pegged as mafia.

No. It's just to help the investigation after i'm dead. If I said beforehand, no-one would have believed me, and would have given a response such as yours. And Justeazy, you're being very rash. You're doing that in pokemafia too. I would advise calming down. It's only a game. :)

That leaves us with Djinn or Justeazy folks

Djinn if Justeazy's role has been telling the truth... OR Justeazy if he's been lying about his role. With how detailed he has been. I doubt Justeazy is sending us on a wild goose chase. I do however believe it is worth discussing.

The mafia will probably try to kill Me, Illy, or SoL tonight (there has to be 1 more person I'm forgetting this only adds up to 5, and with ark gone there are 6 of us... Grr... Gonna have to go back a page to see who's flying under the radar.

EBWODP... Guess I miscounted there is only 6 of us... 5 after Ark's death and 4 if the mafia are successful.

Wonder who the mafia will target... Likely wont be either Djinn or Justeazy as they have the most suspicion against them (putting us in the lynch or lose situation). Which means Illmatic, myself, and SoL should brace ourselves and give whatever last words we can now, because its likely one of us will not see the light of day.

arkvoodle

Diabolical

Djinn if Justeazy's role has been telling the truth... OR Justeazy if he's been lying about his role. With how detailed he has been. I doubt Justeazy is sending us on a wild goose chase. I do however believe it is worth discussing.

The mafia will probably try to kill Me, Illy, or SoL tonight (there has to be 1 more person I'm forgetting this only adds up to 5, and with ark gone there are 6 of us... Grr... Gonna have to go back a page to see who's flying under the radar.

The only players after my death will be; Baysiderulez (you), Illmatic, Justeazy, Soldier of Link, Djinn

And there's no point trying to fight a case anymore. I messed up somewhere along the line and ruined it all!

I am Soma Cruz. The Dark Lord. Each night I kill one person and absorb their ability. I killed Jdenicholls, tried to kill Kybyrian and failed, killed a few other townies with the other DLCs. (We could vote once per night on who to kill), and up to now, my lie had suceeded!

The information every night? Partially a lie. From who I killed, I could easily deduct the scum among us. Even little hints to who was scum were present in the PM.

No abilities? Lie. Right now, i'm a triple voter, and before that, I was immune to nightkills. All powers gained from my kills and targets! Though, I never got the opportunity to use my triple votes. I would have been exposed if it were not near a kill. That one person would be needed for a sucessful lynch. They would pull out their vote if they saw the votes rocket up to 4 when I voted! SoL would be gone too if the sucessful tally hadn't been reached as soon. [noparse]:D[/noparse]

That's the truth! The full truth! And I would have gotten away for it if it wasn't for you meddling townies! (and the scum too)

So, shall we end the day?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
See ark, I knew you were hiding something.
But, that is an awesome ability. Now that you are telling the truth that is definitely something that eliminating 2 other people before claiming any powers would make it worth it.

Question: Did you really have no powers before both Keyshe and jedizora were dead? I find it a little hard to believe that both of them had powers and you didn't, unless, of course, that awesome Dark Lord ability you have is better than that either jedizora or Keyshe would have gotten....

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Question: Did you really have no powers before both Keyshe and jedizora were dead? I find it a little hard to believe that both of them had powers and you didn't, unless, of course, that awesome Dark Lord ability you have is better than that either jedizora or Keyshe would have gotten....

We had powers as a collective. But they were rarely used. We didn't know who the other candidates were. But we could send PMs to eachother (rallied through the game mod) of who we wanted to kill. If we were all in agreement, the person we selected would be killed. If not, a random one of the nominees would be targeted.

The only players after my death will be; Baysiderulez (you), Illmatic, Justeazy, Soldier of Link, Djinn

And there's no point trying to fight a case anymore. I messed up somewhere along the line and ruined it all!

I am Soma Cruz. The Dark Lord. Each night I kill one person and absorb their ability. I killed Jdenicholls, tried to kill Kybyrian and failed, killed a few other townies with the other DLCs. (We could vote once per night on who to kill), and up to now, my lie had suceeded!

The information every night? Partially a lie. From who I killed, I could easily deduct the scum among us. Even little hints to who was scum were present in the PM.

No abilities? Lie. Right now, i'm a triple voter, and before that, I was immune to nightkills. All powers gained from my kills and targets! Though, I never got the opportunity to use my triple votes. I would have been exposed if it were not near a kill. That one person would be needed for a sucessful lynch. They would pull out their vote if they saw the votes rocket up to 4 when I voted! SoL would be gone too if the sucessful tally hadn't been reached as soon. [noparse]:D[/noparse]

That's the truth! The full truth! And I would have gotten away for it if it wasn't for you meddling townies! (and the scum too)

So, shall we end the day?

WOW, that is an awesome ability. So the DLCs were all on the same side instead of trying to kill each other like they claimed...Well played. Looking back, jedizora mentioned that the DLCs can communicate right before he was lynched but we didn't think anything of it.

So does this mean the remaining people are all town and we've won? That makes 6 scum we've gotten rid of (3 mafia and 3 DLC). That's about a 1:4 ratio of town to scum. If anything, there is only 1 mafia left, but I'm hoping that's it because I have no idea who would be the remaining mafia. But Justeazy's sensor information makes zero sense. Especially his Day 1, which shows that SoL and I have to be townie, but other days shows that either one of us is scum.

EBWODP... Guess I miscounted there is only 6 of us... 5 after Ark's death and 4 if the mafia are successful.

Wonder who the mafia will target... Likely wont be either Djinn or Justeazy as they have the most suspicion against them (putting us in the lynch or lose situation). Which means Illmatic, myself, and SoL should brace ourselves and give whatever last words we can now, because its likely one of us will not see the light of day.

What makes you so sure about SoL being a townie? Just curious, because she's the scummiest out of the three in my book.

Ark: not that we can trust you, but who do you think is the remaining mafia, if there is one, based on everything you have learned?

What makes you so sure about SoL being a townie? Just curious, because she's the scummiest out of the three in my book.

If Justeazy's information is correct. It leaves Djinn as being the only possible scum. If justeazy has been playing us... Then he has no other reason to then to set us against each other and cause confusion. I believe I mentioned that in the post above.

SoL was cleared by Justeazy. Just as you have been... If Justeazy was lying then anything is possible. If he is to be believed then the final mafia has been handed to us on a silver platter... What do you think of the legitimacy of Justeazy?

This is why I think its likely that Me, You, or SoL are most likely to be targeted tonight. No matter what we still go into "Lynch or Lose" if we pick the wrong person tomorrow. So we need to choose wisely.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Jo said:
This is why I think its likely that Me, You, or SoL are most likely to be targeted tonight. No matter what we still go into "Lynch or Lose" if we pick the wrong person tomorrow. So we need to choose wisely.

Welp... I assume I won't be around tomorrow. If I die... we'd have 4 people left. If there are two scum remaining, we're screwed. If there's one remaining, I think we can make it. Good luck. Let's wrap this day up now.

Unless there are none remaining after this......

The climax of this struggle was beginning to draw near. All the creatures realized this as the sky began to grow dark. Aeon looked at his watch and then called down at the crowd from the balcony of the main hall.

"Make your selection now," he told them.

And so they turned on Arkvoodle, someone whom they had been wary of for a while now. He had even admitted that he was not among them, that he was one of the mysterious beings known as Dark Lord Candidates, but he convinced them that he could still be useful... for a time at least. But they had eliminated two other Candidates, and the conflict was coming to a close, so they decided it was time to eliminate him. He tried to shift the vote to someone else, but he was too late. He had been chosen. As the now greatly diminished crowd of creatures moved toward him, Arkvoodle jumped away and backed up into the wall of the chamber.

"I just want to get out of this castle," he said. "Leave me alone or I'll have to fight you."

He pulled out a sword but clearly did not wield it with the kind of skill that the previous lynch victim, Kybyrian, had shown. The monsters were not concerned, at least until a light shone from Arkvoodle, and he utilized a foreign power, and around him many featureless, fleshy humanoids appeared, ones that resembled the dead bodies that had littered the castle not that long ago. The creatures hesitated at this new power that Arkvoodle had displayed.

"I warned you!" he cried.

The creatures did not hesitate long, and they charged Arkvoodle. Even though he could generate these strange beings, he was no match for the combined power of the creatures of darkness and they killed him, beating and cutting him until he had no life left in him. After he died, the glowing sphere of a soul rose from his body and up through the ceiling and out of sight. And then the haze of the Time Rift left his body and his true identity was revealed to them.

arkvoodle was Soma Cruz, the Dark Lord.

--The Living: 5--
Baysiderulez
Djinn
illmatic
Justeazy
Soldier of Link

--The Dead--
Durion: Townie Backup Cop and a Mason (Lynched Day 1)
Keyshe: Dark Lord Candidate (Killed Night 1)
Zenox: Townie Kidnapper (Modkilled)
Gonzo: Townie Tree Stump (Killed Night 2)
Elfen: Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 3, then killed for good Night 3)
TreeHuggerPanda: Mafia Strongman (Killed Night 3)
Hero of Music: Townie Miller (Killed Night 3)
MikauIncarnate: Townie Bloodhound (Modkilled)
green goron: Townie Amnesiac? (Modkilled)
Hero of Time: Mafia Cop (Lynched Day 4)
Meego7: Townie Cop (Killed Night 4)
Hanyou: Townie Vigilante (Killed Night 4)
jedizora: Dark Lord Candidate (Lynched Day 5)
Dracomajora: Townie Paranoid Doctor (Modkilled)
Deku Shroom: Townie Backup Doctor and a Mason (Killed Night 5)
Kybyrian: Mafia Godfather (Lynched Day 6)
jdenicholls: Doublevote Townie (Killed Night 6)
arkvoodle: Dark Lord (Lynched Day 7)

Night 7 Begins

Have your PMs sent in by Saturday the 2nd.

Last edited:
As night fell, what was left of the creatures roamed the countryside, basking in the night as usual but this time deep in thought. Things were almost over, for better or for worse. They had finally eliminated the mysterious Dark Lord Candidates, but the heroes of light were still active, and they didn't know how many remained or who they were. The creatures of darkness, Baysiderulez and Djinn simultaneously stumbled across the scene of a battle. Together they hid behind the rocks as they watched the clearing below, where two humans stood. Vampire hunters, they realized. The two hunters were searching around in the ground for something. In the mud. They were alert and prepared, but the two hiding creatures could not tell what was going on. But then, out of the mud, a creature whom was recognizable as Illmatic emerged and attacked the hunters in the back.

A hit and run attack, as it submerged into the ground again before the heroes could retaliate. He kept this up, but was unable to inflict damage very quickly. Certainly not quick enough, for the heroes quickly caught on to his game and were able to strike as he tried to attack once more. They avoided his attack and then one of the heroes attacked with his whip to prevent the creature from submerging again. While the monster was stalled, the other hero, clad in robes, conjured water out of thin air and Illmatic, a creature made of mud, was drowned and dispersed. In his last moments, the haze of the Time Rift dissipated and his identity was revealed.

illmatic was Mudman, the Townie Hobo.

Baysiderulez and Djinn watched, anxious and tense. They realized too late that the night was ending, that the sun had begun to rise as they had watched the fight. The two vampire hunters turned to the two creatures as the sunlight revealed them. And then they attacked. Baysiderulez tried to fight them off with her dark and mighty power, but during the day, against two vampire hunters, there was nothing she could do and she was slain. Djinn did what he could to defend himself, but he was also killed. The haze of the Time Rift disappeared and the two creatures' identities were revealed to each other.

Baysiderulez was Dracula, the Bulletproof Townie Enabler.

Djinn was Elisabetha Cronqvist, the Vengeful Townie Enabler.

As the last of the creatures of darkness died, they looked up at their attackers, the survivors of the heroes of light. Aeon appeared.

"Well done," he said. "The forces of Light have won, and so it shall be that Light is what rules this world. There is no longer any need for this Time Rift."

Aeon stopped his watch, and disappeared along with the Time Rift. With the haze gone, the two heroes' identities were revealed.

Justeazy was Simon Belmont, the Backup Mafia Godfather.

Soldier of Link was Sypha Belnades, the Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades.

The Mafia Wins!

--The Dead--
Durion: Townie Backup Cop and a Mason (Lynched Day 1)
Keyshe: Dark Lord Candidate (Killed Night 1)
Zenox: Townie Kidnapper (Modkilled)
Gonzo: Townie Tree Stump (Killed Night 2)
Elfen: Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 3, then killed for good Night 3)
Hero of Music: Townie Miller (Killed Night 3)
MikauIncarnate: Townie Bloodhound (Modkilled)
green goron: Townie Amnesiac? (Modkilled)
Meego7: Townie Cop (Killed Night 4)
Hanyou: Townie Vigilante (Killed Night 4)
jedizora: Dark Lord Candidate (Lynched Day 5)
Dracomajora: Townie Paranoid Doctor (Modkilled)
Deku Shroom: Townie Backup Doctor and a Mason (Killed Night 5)
jdenicholls: Doublevote Townie (Killed Night 6)
arkvoodle: Dark Lord (Lynched Day 7)
illmatic: Townie Hobo (Killed Night 7)
Baysiderulez: Bulletproof Townie Enabler (Killed During Game Ending)
Djinn: Vengeful Townie Enabler (Killed During Game Ending)

--The Victorious: Mafia--
Justeazy: Backup Mafia Godfather (Alive!)
Soldier of Link: Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades (Alive!)

Stand by for role PMs and night events. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---Role PMs---

------Town------

TheGreen said:
You are Dracula, a Townie Enabler.

You once were a man named Mathias Cronqvist, a strategist. But when your wife died, you renounced that name and became the vampire Vlad Tepes, or Dracula. You now wage war against God and hate all humanity. Wielding dark demonic powers greater than any vampire, you rule over the dark powers that congregate in Castlevania.

As an Enabler, you have given your powers as a gift to several of your closest followers. The Vigilante, Cop, and Doctor only have these powers because of you, and should you die they will become Vanilla Townies. As the demon lord, you are immensely powerful and thus cannot be defeated easily. You have the ability to survive 2 nightkills.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Dracula
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Mathias

Due to your role as Dracula and your nightkill immunity, it would obviously be unfair for you to be able to nameclaim Dracula, because then you would be close to invincible. As a result, you are required to nameclaim as Bat if you nameclaim at all.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Bat

Josh said:
You are Elizabetha Cronqvist, a Vengeful Townie.

You are the beloved wife of Mathias Cronqvist, who would later become Dracula himself. You two were very close and very dear to each other, but when you died Mathias' rage caused him to declare war against God and become the vampire known as Dracula. You are essentially the initiator of the entire Castlevania story.

As a Vengeful Townie, the person responsible for your death will be killed by Dracula. If you are lynched, a random player among those who voted for you will die. HOWEVER. You possess another crucial power. Dracula's strength depends upon you being alive. If you should die, Dracula will no longer have any immunity to nightkills.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabetha

kokirion said:
You are Death, the Townie Vigilante.

The Angel of Death. The Grim Reaper. Death itself is your dominion. With it you use your power to kill those whom defy you and your Dark Lord, Dracula, to whom you are utterly loyal. With evil and demonic powers you become one of the greatest threats to the forces of good. Unfortunately, due to your loyalty to Dracula, many of your greatest powers come from him.

As the Townie Vigilante, you may PM me the name of a person you wish to nightkill once per Night. However, if Dracula dies you will become a Vanilla Townie and lose this power.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Death

Meego7 said:
You are Carmilla, the Townie Cop.

You are a vampire who served the Dark Lord Dracula. You are utterly loyal to him, and revere him like a god. Unlike Dracula, however, you do not hate humans, but rather believe that darkness is their true nature and that if Dracula rises to power he can bring out their potential. As a vampire you possess great dark powers, and have been responsible for Dracula's revival more than once.

As the Townie Cop, you may select one person per night and gain insight into their role; as a vampire who likes humans and creatures of darkness alike, you know everyone well and have more ability to discern their intentions. However, as you are a devout follower of Dracula, your greatest power comes from him. If Dracula dies, you will become a Vanilla Townie.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Camilla

Dracomajora said:
You are the Necromancer, the Townie Paranoid Doctor.

You are a devout servant of Dracula, a dark sorcerer who wields powers over the dead. You revive armies of undead in the name of the Dark Lord, and are capable of raising back to life his greatest followers to once again fight against the forces of good. But your power only works on the dead, not the living.

As the Doctor, you may PM me once per night with the name of a person you want to protect. BUT as the Paranoid Doctor, you will also roleblock them.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Necromancer

I know I basically said this but I wanted to make it clear about your role. As a Paranoid Doctor, you function equally as a Doctor as you do a Roleblocker, and because of this you can also protect the same person as many times in a row as you like.

Durion said:
You are Gaibon, a Townie Mason and Backup Cop. Your fellow Mason is Slogra (Deku Shroom), the Backup Doctor.

Gaibon is a gargoyle-like monster who serves Death. You work under Dracula, but you are a direct subordinate of Death and follow his orders. You are inseparable from Death's other subordinate Slogra, and you two often go into battle together and fight as one.

As a Mason, you know the identity of another townie and may discuss with them freely during any time of the game, unless they die. You may discuss with your Mason using this Quicktopic. (You will need to register but it's quick). Should the Cop lose their power either from dying or from losing it due to Dracula's death, you will inherit the role and can then PM me the name of a person to investigate and learn about their role, although as you are only a backup, you have a 50% chance of success. If you fail, nothing happens.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Gaibon

Deku Shroom said:
You are Slogra, a Townie Mason and Backup Doctor. Your fellow Mason is Gaibon (Durion), the Backup Cop.

Slogra is a skeletal undead creature, resembling a human bird, who serves Death. You work under Dracula, but you are a direct subordinate of Death and follow his orders. You are inseparable from Death's other subordinate Gaibon, and you two often go into battle together and fight as one.

As a Mason, you know the identity of another townie and may discuss with them freely during any time of the game, unless they die. You may discuss with your Mason using this Quicktopic. (You will need to register but it's quick). Should the Doctor lose their power either from dying or from losing it due to Dracula's death, you will inherit the role and can then PM me the name of a person to protect from nightkill, although as you are only a backup, you have a 50% chance of success. If you fail, nothing happens.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Slogra

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Gaibon

Zenox said:
You are Wallman, the Townie Kidnapper.

Almost nothing is known about Wallman. He is a strange humanoid servant of Dracula who resides within his castle. You possess almost complete immortality and the ability to escape into walls.

As the Townie Kidnapper, once per night you may target either yourself or another player. Whomever you choose is basically removed from the game for one Day and one Night. They can not post, vote, be affected by any role, or die either by nightkill or lynch. There is a restriction on this power, however. If you target yourself you must wait a night before targeting yourself again, not counting the night on which you have been removed. If you target another person you must wait two nights before targeting another person again. You can still act every night if you go Yourself -> Another -> Yourself -> Another, etc.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Wallman

Hero of Music said:
You are the Doppelganger, the Townie Miller.

You are an evil creature who serves Dracula who has the ability to take on the form of another, usually the enemy you fight. You constantly face the heroes who would kill Dracula, and as such have taken on their forms. Your copying ability is so good, that many dark creatures cannot tell the difference.

You are a Townie, but as a Miller, you will be shown to be Mafia if investigated by a cop or any other investigative role.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Doppelganger

MikauIncarnate said:
You are Cerberus, the Townie Bloodhound.

You are a terrible monster, a three headed dog, and fabled guardian of the underworld. Your power has been called upon by Dracula many times throughout history, and your large size, flaming breath, and sense of smell have been great assets to the powers of darkness.

As the Townie Bloodhound, you may once per night PM me the name of a person and find out the names of all players who they have targeted or been targeted by, but you'll have to figure out which ones are which. You may use this ability only 3 times.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Cerberus

Elfen said:
You are a Skeleton, the Bulletproof Townie.

The skeleton of some poor soul who was not allowed to rest in peace. Revived by some fell Necromancer or perhaps Death itself, you serve the unholy will of Dracula in your pitiful afterlife. A common and weak enemy you may be, but so many that your numbers never truly end.

As a Bulletproof Townie, you are immune to death once. If you are nightkilled or lynched, nothing will happen. If you are killed again, however, you will die.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Skeleton

jdenicholls said:
You are Legion, the Townie Doublevoter.

Legion is a disturbing demonic entity made up of many fleshy creatures. This body of many creatures is used for attack and defense, and within it is contained your true self. The true nature of your core is never static, and has in the past been a heart of sorts or even a creature itself. You serve the Dark Lord Dracula.

As a doublevoter your vote counts as 2.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Legion

illmatic said:
You are a Mudman, the Townie Hobo.

A being made purely out of mud, you are a monster that serves the Dark Lord Dracula. You lurk in the mud and attack unsuspecting heroes, capable of being a minor nuisance or a dangerous threat. As you lurk, you observe many things.

As a Hobo, each night you will gain vague bits of information regarding what occurred that night. These will be PMed to you.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Mudman

Gonzo said:
You are a Medusa Head, the Townie Tree Stump.

Ah, the Medusa Head. These foul creatures sweep through the air, carried by an unnatural and unholy force, hunting for victims. Their bite sometimes induces petrification like the creature after whom they are named. These infamous creatures are by some consider the most annoying monsters, and by others the most deadly, for they are capable of harassing travelers engaged in combat with other creatures and knock them into the abyss below. You serve Dracula, among the other forces of darkness.

As the Tree Stump, you function like a normal townie but at any time you may activate your special power by roleclaiming that you are the Tree Stump. By doing so, you can no longer vote but can no longer be killed. You are essentially removed from the game but can still discuss in the thread to aid your fellow townies. Should you not want to use this power, simply do not roleclaim.

This power has restrictions though. You are not allowed to nameclaim; you can not say you are the Medusa Head, only that your role is the Tree Stump. Furthermore, after proclaiming that you are the Tree Stump, you must post a message that contains something along the lines of "*hiss*" or "Hisssssssssssssssssssssss" between each of your coherent messages. You may add nothing else into these hissing posts aside from letters needed to reach the 50 character limit on posts. For clarification, your posting order should go something like...

Claim the Tree Stump -> Hiss -> Normal Post -> Hiss -> Normal Post

And then it continues on between hissing and posting. ;)

Just like you cannot reveal that you are the Medusa Head (only that you are the Tree Stump), you are also not allowed to reveal WHY you are repeatedly hissing.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Medusa_Head

green goron said:
You are J, the... Townie Amnesiac?

You have no memory of who you are or who you were. You are a mighty human warrior trapped in Dracula's Castle, with no knowledge of what is going on. You side with the forces of darkness, the Town.

You may have a secret that has yet to be revealed, should your memory return.

----Extra Note; not part of role PM:
Basically this was going to be a Traitor, the exception being he didn't even know he was a Traitor. His wincon would shift from Townie to Mafia and he would become a full Mafia goon if the Town, or the Dark Lord Candidates killed him, because in the game J was awakening by forces of darkness. His wiki article: http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Julius_Belmont

------Dark Lord Candidates------

arkvoodle said:
You are Soma Cruz, one of three Dark Lord Candidates.

As Soma, you studied in Japan in the year 2035 until the power of a solar eclipse transported you to Castlevania. You discovered through many hardships that you have inherited some of Dracula's power upon his death. With the power of dominance, Soma Cruz can absorb the souls of his enemies and use them to gain their powers. Soma is good, not evil. He does not want to become the successor to Dracula, and fears losing control and becoming the new Dark Lord.

As a Dark Lord Candidate, you are essentially a 3rd party serial killer. You are one of 3 Candidates, all vying for the position of Dark Lord. You do not know the identities of the other Dark Lord Candidates; you want them dead. Once per night you may vote for a person to nightkill, and the other Candidates will as well. If you do not come to a consensus, a victim will be randomly chosen from the votes. You may send a message to the other Dark Lord Candidates once per Day and once per Night by PMing it to me, and it will go to the other two. Use this to say things like "I think this person is the cop and is dangerous to us" or "I think this person is a Dark Lord Candidate, we should kill him so there's only two of us".

If the other two Dark Lord Candidates are eliminated, you will gain nightkill immunity and be be the sole decider of the nightkill. You will also gain an additional power. Upon selecting a successful kill, you will be given he option to absorb that person's role and use their ability in conjunction with your nightkill, and from then on you can decide whether to keep your current power or replace it with your next kill.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Soma_Cruz

Your fake nameclaim, should you need it (so you don't roleclaim a somewhat obvious Serial Killer-type character) is Giant Skeleton.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Skeleton

Jedizora said:
You are Dario Bossi, a Dark Lord Candidate.

You are one of two people selected by Celia Fortner to become successors to Dracula's Power. Born on the day of Dracula's death, you were gifted with supernatural powers. In particular, the ability to manipulate flames. Prior to being set against the heroes by Celia, you were infamous around the world as a terrible criminal and arsonist.

As a Dark Lord Candidate, you are essentially a 3rd party serial killer. You are one of 3 Candidates, all vying for the position of Dark Lord. You do not know the identities of the other Dark Lord Candidates; you want them dead. Once per night you may vote for a person to nightkill, and the other Candidates will as well. If you do not come to a consensus, a victim will be randomly chosen from the votes. You may send a message to the other Dark Lord Candidates once per Day and once per Night by PMing it to me, and it will go to the other two. Use this to say things like "I think this person is the cop and is dangerous to us" or "I think this person is a Dark Lord Candidate, we should kill him so there's only two of us".

If the other two Dark Lord Candidates are eliminated, you will gain nightkill immunity and be be the sole decider of the nightkill. You will also gain an additional power. You will now have the power to kill your victim regardless of any protective abilities that may be affecting them, and you will have two additional kills you may use whenever you want (even during the day), although these extras will not break through protective powers.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Dario

Your fake nameclaim, should you need it (so you don't roleclaim a somewhat obvious Serial Killer-type character) is Axe Armor.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Axe_Armor

Keyshe said:
You are Graham Jones, a Dark Lord Candidate.

Hello Graham. You are quite insane. Yes, you are the founder and chief missionary of a religious cult that believes that popular apocalyptic prophecies will come to pass in the year 2035. You have hordes of followers, but you have a secret. You were born on the day Dracula died, so naturally you must be the new Dracula. You have inherited some of his wicked power and are a candidate for succeeding him.

If the other two Dark Lord Candidates are eliminated, you will gain nightkill immunity and be be the sole decider of the nightkill. You will also gain an additional power. Once per night, INSTEAD of nightkilling, you may corrupt one player into becoming a Cultist. They will have no voting power (though they can pretend to vote), and they will lose their role, but they will be utterly loyal to you and should help you to win. You may only have two Cultists at any given time, but you may recruit more should they die.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Graham_Jones

Your fake nameclaim, should you need it (so you don't roleclaim a somewhat obvious Serial Killer-type character) is Devil.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Devil

------Mafia------

Kybyrian said:
You are Alucard, the Mafia Godfather. Your fake roleclaim, should you need it, is Bat.

You may discuss with your fellow Mafia during both the Day and the Night in this Quicktopic. (You need to register, but it's easy and quick.)
Your fellow Mafia are:
Viral Maze ("Simon Belmont", Backup Godfather)
Hero of Time ("Grant Danasty", Cop)
Soldier of Link ("Sypha Belnades", Jack-of-all-Trades)
TreeHuggerPanda ("John Morris", Strongman)

Adrian Farenheights Tepes, or Alucard, is the son of Dracula. His mother, a human woman, was executed for being a witch, a false accusation for she was actually a practitioner of medicine. Alucard was very close to her, and attended her execution to hear her final words. A hero for the forces of good, Alucard opposes his father. Later in life, after all his friends had died, he took control of a modern organization aimed at fighting the forces of darkness. A natural leader and mighty hero.

As the Mafia Godfather, you lead the Mafia. When the Mafia has voted for the nightkill, you are the one to PM the vote to me, and ultimately you have the power to overwrite their votes and decide the nightkill should you choose to (I recommend only doing this if deemed absolutely necessary). You are also immune to nightkills and will investigate innocent.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard

Viral Maze said:
You are Simon Belmont, the Mafia Backup Godfather. Your fake roleclaim, should you need it, is Man Eater.

You may discuss with your fellow Mafia during both the Day and the Night in this Quicktopic. (You need to register, but it's easy and quick.)
Your fellow Mafia are:
Kybyrian ("Alucard", Godfather)

Simon Belmont was the first hero of the first Castlevania story. He inherits the Vampire Killer whip, the holy weapon which can defeat Dracula. Your ancestors include Trevor Belmont, who fought alongside Alucard and many of your other fellow heroes, and Leon Belmont, who was best friends with Mathias Cronqvist, the man who eventually became Dracula. As a Belmont, you are sword to face Dracula and defeat him. After he first defeated Dracula, he become afflicted with a curse.

As the Backup Godfather, you will inherit the role of Godfather should the initial one die.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Trevor_Belmont
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Maneater

Hero of Time said:
You are Grant Danasty, the Mafia Cop.

Your fellow Mafia are:

You are a former pirate. When your entire family was killed by Dracula, you sought him out to exact your revenge, but as punishment Dracula cursed you with a monstrous form and left you in the Clock Tower of Untimely Death to guard it. When Trevor Belmont defeated you, you became a human once again and helped him defeat Dracula.

As the Mafia Cop, you can PM me once every night and gain information about the player's role. I recommend coordinating the use of your role with your fellow Mafia.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Grant

Your fake nameclaim, should you need it (you don't want to nameclaim as an obvious Mafia, right?) is Balore.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Balore

Soldier of Link said:
You are Sypha Belnades, the Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades. Your fake roleclaim, should you need it, is Harpy.

Your fellow Mafia are:

Sypha is a powerful witch. She grew up in Wallachia, raised by other witches. When she was young, dark creatures in service to Dracula were responsible for beginning the witch trials which resulted in the death of many of Sypha's fellow witches, as well as her parents. Despite this atrocity, she continues to help people fight evil, and eventually joined with Trevor Belmont to defeat Dracula, and ultimately married him.

As the Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades, you have many powers you can use to help the Mafia during the night, but you may only use your powers a total of 3 times. You can select different powers for each, though. You may also instead sacrifice all three to select one additional nightkill. Aside from this, the powers you may choose from are:

Investigate - You may discover information about the target's role.
Protect - You may protect the targeted player from being killed.
Burn - Like a Strongman, you make the Mafia Nightkill able to kill even if the victim is protected.
Roleblock - You may block the target from using any of their powers that night.
Swap - You may select two players, and whatever abilities target one will target the other instead.
Execute - During the DAY, you may end the day early and lynch the person with the most votes provided they have half of the votes required for a Majority Lynch.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Sypha_Belnades
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Harpy

TreeHuggerPanda said:
You are John Morris, the Mafia Strongman. Your fake roleclaim, should you need it, is Bone Pillar.

Your fellow Mafia are:

John Morris inherited the Vampire Killer, the holy signature whip of the Belmonts, when that legendary clan entrusted it to his family. For some strange reason, the Belmonts are unable to touch the whip until the year 1999, the year when Dracula will finally be destroyed. Until then, John Morris and his close friend Eric Lecarde fight against Dracula and the forces of darkness.

As the Mafia Strongman, you have the ability to make the Mafia's nightkill able to kill its target even if they are protected by the Doctor or another protective role. You may use this ability 3 times. Should you choose to use it a 4th time, you will die, because the Morris family is not the destined wielder of the Vampire Killer; its power is too much for you if used without caution.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/John_Morris
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Bone_Pillar

The targets during the night. First name is the person with the power (role and name stated), and then their target, and in caps, the result.

Night 1 said:
Paranoid Doctor (Dracomajora): Soldier of Link
Kidnapper (Zenox): Hero of Music UNABLE TO POST ETC., has been informed
Vigilante (kokirion): Keyshe KILL
Cop (Meego7): Kybyrian FALSEDLY INFORMED

==Dark Lord Candidates==
arkvoodle: Elfen
jedizora: Kybyrian
Keyshe: TheGreen

Randomized Target: Kybyrian IMMUNE

==Mafia==
Nightkill: Hero of Music ROLEBLOCKED
Cop: Zenox PROPERLY INFORMED
JoaT: Swap: Soldier of Link and Keyshe ROLEBLOCKED

==Message for Hobo (illmatic)==
Someone who was a major influence in the results of Day 1's lynch was prevented from acting during the night. If they hadn't been prevented, the events of Night 1 would have been very different.
Axle's Note: This was in reference to SoL, who used her executioner power during Day 1.

Night 2 said:
Paranoid Doctor (Dracomajora): Meego7 SWAPPED TO SOL
Vigilante (kokirion): Hero of Music ROLEBLOCKED BECAUSE OF KIDNAPPING STILL IN EFFECT
Cop (Meego7): Arkvoodle PROPERLY INFORMED

==Dark Lord Candidates==
arkvoodle: NO PM
jedizora: Kybyrian

Final Target: Kybyrian IMMUNE

==Mafia==
Nightkill: Gonzo NIGHTKILLED
Cop: NO PM
JoaT: SWAP: SoL and Meego

Two people of medium confidence and ability seek the identity of the other. The third person among their secretive group is gone and one of them was absent this night, but the third has selected the same target he did on the last Night.

*kidnapper affect on HoM wears off*

Night 3 said:
Paranoid Doctor (Dracomajora): NO PM
Vigilante (kokirion): TreeHuggerPanda (successful)
Cop (Meego7): Baysiderulez (properly informed)

==Dark Lord Candidates==
jedizora: Hero of Music

Final Target: Hero of Music (successful)

==Mafia==
Nightkill: Elfen (successful)
(STRONGMAN, 1st time)
Cop (Hero of Time): Meego7 (properly informed)

You witnessed the murder of Elfen in the night, but could not identify his killer. However, you did notice that two parties aside from the town were either involved with his death or otherwise interested in him.

Night 4 said:
Paranoid Doctor (Dracomajora): Jdenicholls NOT NECESSARY
Vigilante (Hanyou): NO PM
Cop (Meego7): Djinn CANCELED BY KILL

==Dark Lord Candidates==
jedizora: Meego7

Final Target: Meego7 SUCCESS

==Mafia==
Nightkill: Hanyou SUCCESS

Hanyou was killed by someone who, outside of the struggle in the Time Rift, is his comrade. Meego on the other hand was killed by someone with whom she had no significant affiliation.
Axle's Note: This refers to Kybyrian and Hanyou both being mods. Outside of the game, they work together.

Night 5 said:
Paranoid Doctor (Dracomajora): No PM

==Dark Lord Candidates==
arkvoodle: Kybyrian

Result: No kill, but gain double nightkill immunity; Strongman Immune

==Mafia==
Nightkill: Deku Shroom SUCCESS

The group was responsible for the death of the straggler. The one may have gained some insight.

Night 6 said:
==Dark Lord Candidates==
arkvoodle: Jdenicholls SUCCESS

Result: Kill, swapped Strongman Immunity for Triple Voting

==Mafia==
Nightkill: Jdenicholls SUCCESS

Two mighty powers have changed hands, but they are still in play.
Axle's Note: This was referring to the Double Voter power being absorbed by Arkvoodle and by Justeazy inheriting the role of Godfather because he was the Backup Godfather.

Night 7 said:
==Mafia==
Nightkill: illmatic SUCCESS

On Night 7, had the Mafia killed Bay or Djinn, the game would have continued. Bay was Bulletproof and Djinn was Vengeful, but since they killed Illmatic, they got an instant victory for having the same number of Mafia as Townies. Once that happens, Mafia wins because a Townie victory is impossible.

------Music------
For anyone who's interested in quickly getting all the music I linked to during the game. :bleh:

Day 1: Beginning from Super Castlevania IV
Day 2: Bloody Tears (Carmilla's Theme) from Castlevania Judgment
Day 3: Simon's Theme/Theme of Simon/Dance of the Holy Man from Castlevania Chronicles
Day 4: Forest of Monsters from Super Castlevania IV
Day 5: Vampire Killer (Stage 1 Boss 04) from Castlevania: The Arcade
Day 6: Dracula's Castle from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Day 7: Insane Aristocracy from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (Was going to play Legion and Nuculais since our Legion role just died, but no one had it uploaded.)

Nights: Night Theme "Monster Dance" from Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest

Mafia Victory: Town "Silence of Daylight" from Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest

(For the record, the other victory songs would have been...)
Town Victory: Illusionary Dance (Last Boss 1) from Castlevania: The Arcade

-Dark Lord Candidate Victories-
Soma Cruz: Castle Corridor from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Dario Bossi: Scarlet Battle Soul from Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Graham Jones: Top Floor from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

If you guys have any more questions, feel free to post in here and ask me. Also feel free to discuss the game! ;) Thanks for playing, hope you guys had fun!

Last edited:
Crazy game.

With so many moving parts it made it difficult (although I will say interesting)

I'm still rather curious why some people doubted my claim towards the end when anyone could have stood up and said otherwise. I found it most peculiar that Axle had given both Kyby and myself the fake claim of "Bat" and had this information came out earlier its hard to say whether he or I would have been lynched because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom