• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Axle the Beast said:
Aside from the quicktopics I've provided, the game should stay within this thread entirely. Occasionally small talk about the game will happen in VM, PM, or on Skype, but that cannot be posted or used in the game because the game can only be played in this thread.

Zenox said:
Actually, from the way Keyshe lashed out back at me, I don't think there was a cult. It would seem she had some sort of pro-town role, but the lack of Green Color of her role when she died made me wonder what it was.

Zenox said:
Apparently not allowed to post allusions, but I'm highly certain due to the PM's Keyshe sent me.

First of all, isn't discussing the game via PM illegal? :/

Second of all, Keyshe was a cult member. Why would she contact you outside the thread? ( Cults )

This seems awfully scummy. Or "culty." And it certainly sets off a huge red flag.

Vote: Zenox

I will hold my vote until I hear more.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler

Second of all, Keyshe was a cult member. Why would she contact you outside the thread? ( Cults )

This seems awfully scummy. Or "culty." And it certainly sets off a huge red flag.

I agree with most of this post. I have the feeling that Zenox is trying to get people on the wrong track. He said that Keyshe was probably important pro-town while it was obvious that she was third party looking for Dracula's power (if you have analyzed things a bit, this would've been the first conclusion), I don't see that as pro-town at all. You also try to make people think that there is only one person (Keyshe) and not a cult, while this is just a theory, I'm getting the feeling that you are trying to get people on the wrong track. Maybe you are involved in this?

And no, pm is illigal I think. Unless Zenox is also a cult member.. that also explains how he got that information, why would Keyshe else have contact with Zenox about this immediatly after she died?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
guys, i'm totes active
don'tevenworry

Also, Vote: Soldier of Link, 'cause I'm still fairly certain she's 3rd party.

Jedizora

:right:
Sorry about my last post. I messed up with multi quote. I had meant to ask Zenox where his evidance for voting for me was. All he said was he found me suspicous.

Pardon my using outside information again, Axle. Feel free to modkill me, but it seems sort of required in this instance.

Here's to prove my innocence first off:

Keyshe said:
I was right that you were town heh, good luck to you. Have a good game. ;)

Second, the reason why I'm uncertain about Keyshe's affiliation:

Keyshe said:
I didn't (should be "did") some looking over the thread over the night and figured out some big suspects. And found out I was right about them after I died, I found 4 mafia. Too bad for you townie! >: D

Then again, reading over that quote once more, she seemed to refer to me as a "Townie" as if I was from another affiliation, sooo .... yeah.

nm, I withdraw my "Keyshe ain't bad" comments.

Also, SoL, answering why Keyshe would be PM'ing me:

Also, if you're wondering why Keyshe would be PM'ing me, it's because due to my role, I could have potentially saved her, but decided to shift it over to Hero of Music (but, then I shifted it back to Keyshe, but didn't realize I accidentally sent the PM to myself, rather than Axle)

Zenox is actually most certainly modkilled, so consider him out of the game. Don't worry about unvoting; all votes for him are canceled anyway.

Zenox was Wallman, the Townie Kidnapper.

Actually...I do discuss and help the town side as best I can, and just because that particular post didn't help so much, I still stated how we can move forward. I needed a post anyway. Also there are some inactives who aren't even posting. And I "played it very safe?" Maybe because I'm town? I think a better reason may be required.

What town needs to play it safe? Only scum need to play it safe. The vote stands, and I'm now more convinced.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Looks like I was wrong about Zenox. I thought Keyshe might have tried to recruit him, but it appears that isn't the case. Now I have new suspicions,

jdenicholls said:
What town needs to play it safe? Only scum need to play it safe. The vote stands, and I'm now more convinced.

This is quite true. Meego is usually a pretty active scumhunter, but this game she hasn't really brought any information up on her own, just bandwagoned and hid in the shadows. That seems odd to me Also, this:

Meego7 said:
Grr. Cult.... thought Keyshe was completely innocent. Marrrgh. Now where to go from here? I think some more posting is needed from the suspicious ones.

First of all, who is suspicious to you? You don't mention any names, which backs up the belief that you're hiding in the shadows. You don't want to call anybody out.

FoS: Meego7

I am strongly considering a vote, however, at this time, I feel it may be a bit rushed on my part. I'll let you give a defence. But I am certainly considering a vote here.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
FOS: Meego7, Arkvoodle, and Hero of Time

Meego: As mentioned before, and I've looked at quite a few of you're posts this round. They're all.... Well fluffy. Nothing that really helps, and no heavy opinions, or thoughts from what I looked at.

Arkvoodle: You were pretty quiet this first round, and kind of slipped under the radar in a way. Seems a tad fishy for me really, and again, from what I saw, no real opinion or thought from what I looked at. But now in day 2 you come out out with atleast some opinion, and not a major one really, just defending someone and not letting too much show.

HoT: Well, you always appear scummy honestly. Lacking to explain a vote and stuff like that doesn't help either. Still keeping you in my radar.

One other thing to mention is that neither Meego or Ark voted in day one, maybe to stay out of arguments and suspicion? Not sure, but it's worth a mention.

Kybyrian

Well, good luck guys. I enjoyed this round much more than the last two I was in. It was fun.

No it wasn't... all you had to do was explain how you already roleclaimed a page back, and your role was proven by the fact that Hero of Music has not posted.

Whatever... that wasn't any fun at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom