• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
RVS is a good icebreaker, but not an effective scumhunting tactic. I think the RVS stage should be over by now. Let's go after the inactives. *looks at everybody's post count*

EBWODP

Meego7
green goron
Axle the Beast
Deku Shroom
arkvoodle
MikauIncarnate
Josh
TreeHuggerPanda
Dracomajora

These are the people who have only posted once.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
About that... I was actually planning on posting a bit earlier, but I couldn't think of anything that really needs to be said. It's day one, I don't really have any leads at all, and I don't feel the need to post too much right now.

(Vote Tally)
kokirion: 1 (Gonzo)
Dracomajora: 2 (Viral Maze, Dracomajora)
Elfen: 1 (Hero of Music)
jedizora: 2 (Kybyrian, Keyshe)
Hero of Music: 1 (jdenicholls)

Yet To Vote: TheGreen, arkvoodle, Meego7, Hero of Time, MikauIncarnate, Josh, Zenox, illmatic, kokirion, Durion, Soldier of Link, green goron, TreeHuggerPanda, Elfen, Deku Shroom

EBWODP2: Axle, for me to not be frightened to come to this thread, you're gonna have to change your avatar. :|
Aw, suck it up. :P I actually might, though.

Also, Axle, are we allowed to evidence from past games in any form?
Of course.

Meego7
green goron
Axle the Beast
Deku Shroom
arkvoodle
MikauIncarnate
Josh
TreeHuggerPanda
Dracomajora

I am the MOD. @_@

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I just don't know what to say, or where to start. Trying to piece together my words before I speak, but so much happens in a small amount of time, so things change then I have to rethink it and yeah.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
As jdenicholls pointed out:
Elfen, Hero of Music, Durion, but also THP, and Green Goron were against RVS

Well I can see both views on the RVS issue. On your side you get to see people's reactions and defenses but on my side one vote generally will not make the person react scummish because one vote on you isn't anything to worry about. So far in this game people only have one or two votes on them and no one is really scared since they need a lot more votes to be lynched.

Kirino

Tatakae
Hey everyone. Sorry for being inactive. I'll acually start contributing tommorow, because im too lazy and tired now.

I chose not to vote and/or post simply because....the last 5 pages of this have been talking about RVS.

So....we'll see.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
As jdenicholls pointed out:
Elfen, Hero of Music, Durion, but also THP, and Green Goron were against RVS

I am not fully against RVS, I just think it wouldn't work very well, seeing that people actually know how to react to a vote against them. Plus how many times were RVS actually successful in lynching mafia? I know it's just to get some people's reactions, but lately I've seen people reacting very calmly against their vote, which doesn't help at all=\

Its nice because its a great way to break the ice, but then we need to get to a point where we move past that.

Agreed.

Kybyrian

I am not fully against RVS, I just think it wouldn't work very well, seeing that people actually know how to react to a vote against them. Plus how many times were RVS actually successful in lynching mafia? I know it's just to get some people's reactions, but lately I've seen people reacting very calmly against their vote, which doesn't help at all=\

Like Viral said, RVS alone does not lynch Mafia. We're not trying to vote randomly and hope we lynch Mafia, but try to gather some reactions or evidence by using RVS as a starter.

Sarcasm would work, but unfortunately for you, Wyatt, RVS =/= Everything. I would have thought that a big boy such as yourself would have figured that out by now.

I'm not trying to say that you absolutely have to use RVS, but it would certainly help us if you did something, you know?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Keyshe is sad... :puppy: I thought we were really making some progress but the game's gone back to discussing RVS again. I for a while now have been focused on behavior, yes RVS got brought back up but not of itself but behavior to them/reactions. The game has been going for two days now... can we... you know move on to something with substance now? Don't like them, or don't want to use RVS, fine. Then investigate your way...

Good news, some of the inactives are paying enough attention to pop up when referenced. Thankies, though maybe give some input on behavior you've noticed? Have questions, something you don't quiet understand? Speak up! Please? :puppy:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Don't worry gaiz. I got this. (also I've turned in the project that has kept me off the internet for the weekend)

Vote: Soldier of Link

[headsup]I'ma selectively quote to better highlight why she's an enemy of the town.[/headsup]

majority of this gathering is made up of Dracula's followers
Now, I know nothing about Castlevania, but I'm pretty sure Dracula is the bad guy. :/ What is this "majority" stuff?

*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

I apologize for this epiic fail. Its too early in the moring. o_O

Not an epic fail, just an assumption. An assumption I made last game which was that the 'bad guys' of the theme are automatically the Mafia. I believe Soldier of Link is a third party.

EBWODP
I mention last game because I was a third party and made the exact same mistake.

RVS is a good icebreaker, but not an effective scumhunting tactic. I think the RVS stage should be over by now. Let's go after the inactives. *looks at everybody's post count*

EBWODP

Meego7
green goron
Axle the Beast
Deku Shroom
arkvoodle
MikauIncarnate
Josh
TreeHuggerPanda
Dracomajora

Erm...Axle the Beast generally doesn't post since he's the mod. You can try and kill him if you like though.

EBWODP

Don't worry gaiz. I got this. (also I've turned in the project that has kept me off the internet for the weekend)

[headsup]I'ma selectively quote to better highlight why she's an enemy of the town.[/headsup]

Not an epic fail, just an assumption. An assumption I made last game which was that the 'bad guys' of the theme are automatically the Mafia. I believe Soldier of Link is a third party.

EBWODP
I mention last game because I was a third party and made the exact same mistake.

This is also a very good point, I was going to bring something up about it, but I thought that she had maybe done something like Zenox, which was read the PM wrongly, but I'm going more along the lines that she is a third party because what Zenox did was slightly different.

I'm going to agree with this. I was going to bring something up about it earlier, but I thought that it was possibly down to the fact that she did exactly the same as Zenox last round which was to read his PM wrongly. I've changed my mind though because Zenox seemed to have misread a word which entirely changed the meaning of his wincon. This seems more like yourself where you just assumed that the bad guys of the theme = mafia. Since this is probably the best piece of evidence I feel that we will get during this day period...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom