• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5 (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in so far:
Axle?
Ky
TheGreen
Viral Maze
Pocket Asian
jdenicholls
Supersilly
Keyshe
TreeHuggerPanda
TheTruth
Soldier of Link
Hero of Time
Deku Shroom
Zenox
Ninten*
Illmatic
kokirion
Celeboy
Stallord
Dracomajora
Bay
green goron

22 including Axle. I do kind of feel we should vet the list a bit so we don't end up letting in any total newbies or those who can't/won't be active. It'll probably make for a better game.

Toboe

Melody Malone
I'm in. This is my first mafia game online. The beginner mafia game was not open so I came to try out this one. If you could go a little easy on me because of this, I would be thankful, but you don't have to. If you don't think I should play because I'm a beginner, please let me know.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm in. This is my first mafia game online. The beginner mafia game was not open so I came to try out this one. If you could go a little easy on me because of this, I would be thankful, but you don't have to. If you don't think I should play because I'm a beginner, please let me know.

Everyone is welcome. But we will be playing at a higher standard (or we should be) than beginner Mafia, so don't get discouraged at all :)
It's just a game after all, and like every game, you win some and you lose some.

Anyways, that's 25. 1 more.

David

But you called me here...
I'm in!

Whoo... I made it! That was a really close call...

Just a thought for when we set up a mafia game next time. I think the best bet would be to have a huge sign up thread where everyone can join, then divide the group into a newbie game and a experienced game. At the moment we'll have a fair few people playing both, which will be quite fun but it makes more sense for us to have a game for people who have never played before and one for the players who have played at least one game and understand all the rules.

If any one happens to apply before I get the actual set up done, I'll still consider it, especially if it's a fair amount of people. I'm experimenting with the set up.

The sign ups aren't officially closed either, as we are discussing a few things that have been brought up.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm going to be helping Durion by co-modding so I won't be playing.
Meego7, you can play in my spot. :)

Yaaaay! Thank you! :D You will be a good co-mod. I loved playing Mafia 4, the deaths were great and the posting up the night actions at the end was very good.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Just a thought for when we set up a mafia game next time. I think the best bet would be to have a huge sign up thread where everyone can join, then divide the group into a newbie game and a experienced game. At the moment we'll have a fair few people playing both, which will be quite fun but it makes more sense for us to have a game for people who have never played before and one for the players who have played at least one game and understand all the rules.

Actually I'd rather it be 3 games or so to be qualified, but I realize there might not be enough players :/

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Actually I'd rather it be 3 games or so to be qualified, but I realize there might not be enough players :/

He has a point. 3 may be better if there are enough players, and it could be something along the lines of beginners, intermediates and advanced players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom