• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Yeah, after protecting Jo the first night, I attempted a WIFOM. I kinda guessed that you'd have thought that I was protecting her, so I tried someone else. Axle probably wasn't the best choice, but I thought he was town.

I was the GODDAMN BATMAN. That was awesome.

Good game, y'all. I had a lot of fun playing. And thanks for pulling off the victory after my death, fellow Mafia. :) Sorry about that, by the way. I've learned to never hammer now. :xd: This was actually the first time I've played Godfather and it was a lot of fun.

Another great thing about this game is the amount of perfect things that happened. Me getting killed by Zsasz, who keeps a special spot on his body (which is covered in scoremarks) for Batman. Or Riddler and Hush, who are friends/enemies, dying on the same night. Also, thanks for the protection, Hommy. :P

Also, Josh as the Penguin is fricken' perfect. :xd:

And Durion, Bane was Hero of Music, not Hero of Time:P
Lol, well hey, I made the same mistake when we were discussing nightkills, didn't I? Keyshe had to correct me. :bleh:

And yes, I'm modding the next game with a Castlevania theme. I'll get the signup thread ready ASAP.

Good game guys. Thanks Durion and Viral for modding.
I used my mimic ability on Bay during night 2 after she claimed cop as a way to investigate her and gain an ability. Unfortunately I was killed that same night so I didn't get a chance to report to the town that her roleclaim was true.

Looking forward to the next round. I love Castlevania

What is this 'castlemania' were are talking about?

A mix of Castlevania and Wrestlemania? Actually now that I think about it a wrestling-themed mafia game would be pretty cool. nWo as the mafia, Big Boss Man as the cop, etc.

Good game guys. Thanks Durion and Viral for modding.
I used my mimic ability on Bay during night 2 after she claimed cop as a way to investigate her and gain an ability. Unfortunately I was killed that same night so I didn't get a chance to report to the town that her roleclaim was true.

AWWW arent you sweet... even though I campaigned for your death, you still tried to clear my name... I will remember that good sir.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well that was fun x3 nice to see all of your roles since you lynched me early on :P

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
:lol:

nice game
but TheGreen, I still not get why you nightkilled me..
I wanted to get rid of Jo and you, so I tried to use you to help me to get her lynched, and I wanted to use the fact that you didn't knew badman was mafia in this game against you the next day. But Jo noticed it too and used it too early, this way you lost some trust of the town too early. Eventually I decided to switch from her to you, and I hoped no one was noticing my change, I really thought no one would've guessed I was going to lobby a TheGreen lynch next day, but you killed me? :huh: I've really no idea why, I didn't had the feeling that my change was obvious or that I was doing very suspicious at that point of the game... but it was a nice kill, since I was trying to get you lynched the next day ;)

:lol:

nice game
but TheGreen, I still not get why you nightkilled me..
I wanted to get rid of Jo and you, so I tried to use you to help me to get her lynched, and I wanted to use the fact that you didn't knew badman was mafia in this game against you the next day. But Jo noticed it too and used it too early, this way you lost some trust of the town too early. Eventually I decided to switch from her to you, and I hoped no one was noticing my change, I really thought no one would've guessed I was going to lobby a TheGreen lynch next day, but you killed me? :huh: I've really no idea why, I didn't had the feeling that my change was obvious or that I was doing very suspicious at that point of the game... but it was a nice kill, since I was trying to get you lynched the next day ;)

Unless I'm missing something, TheGreen probably would have already signed a death wish for your name the night before. :P The Poisoner is a role that allows the target to select their nightkill, but their victim won't die until the night afterwards, so he was a delayed Serial Killer in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom