• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, would you care to elaborate on that Illmatic FoS or are you going to assume we're on the same magical wavelength as yourself?

I assume it was due to his rebuttle for the reasons why he defended her, but (judging from the post I read, not sure if that's what she was looking at) it seems he spoke out against her, so that's the only reason I could see that could have possibly resulted in her FoS.

If this is true, then I'm just about ready to vote for her. If I haven't before, FOS: Baysiderulez

EBWODP: This post, if you're interested.

If you cared to read his reply as well as the others, I requested, I think you will see why.

EBWODP: That post was posted before I posted this, and her aggression is getting a lot more than just "You should really lrn 2 not suck", it's getting to the point where she's just accusing us of being stupid, rather than providing defenses.

With that, VOTE: Baysiderulez.

EBWODP: By "Posted before I posted this", I meant "Before I originally posted this post, so didn't see it originally"

Last edited:
Zenox said:
That post was posted before I posted this, and her aggression is getting a lot more than just "You should really lrn 2 not suck", it's getting to the point where she's just accusing us of being stupid, rather than providing defenses.

With that, VOTE: Baysiderulez.

As I said before Bay does have a habit of dismissing other posts as works of inferior intellect during Mafia games, so I don't feel too insulted. But a vote is very rash, my friend. It will undoubtedly draw suspicion upon you. The way you worded the post makes it seem like you voted for her because she called us stupid, which isn't a particularly good reason.

Your previous posts also concludes that because illmatic spoke out against her she decided to FoS him. There have been a number of us who have spoken against her, or at least not exactly in favour, so I doubt that is her reasoning.

Bay said:
If you cared to read his reply as well as the others, I requested, I think you will see why.

I did read his reply, but I wouldn't assume to know what your train of thought is, so it would probably be better if you explained it yourself.

the way you worded the post makes it seem like you voted for her because she called us stupid, which isn't a particularly good reason.

I meant, she's not replying when asked (or implied in some cases) to defend herself, instead she just calls the person stupid and continues on.

EBWODP: In addition to previously listed reasons

Fair. She does do that a lot though, even in games when she has flipped townie. It's kind of her thing of "You must trust me implicitly; don't question me." That Axle mentioned awhile back. It's not out of character with her playing style, so while it doesn't mean she is innocent I don't believe it can be used as evidence of her guilt.

Your previous posts also concludes that because illmatic spoke out against her she decided to FoS him. There have been a number of us who have spoken against her, or at least not exactly in favour, so I doubt that is her reasoning.

Also, Bay asked illmatic to explain him/herself as to why they defended her so eagerly. When he/she responded with a counterstrike, she, again, dismissed it and simply FoS'ed it instead of explaining why, assuming we would assume she had good reason.

Kirino

Tatakae
I meant, she's not replying when asked (or implied in some cases) to defend herself, instead she just calls the person stupid and continues on.

EBWODP: In addition to previously listed reasons

That's not really out of character for her. She's a wild card. Very hard to predict. She claims to be able to decide wether people are Mafia or not based on their behavior. I sorta get that .I read your reasons and they don't convince me. Completly understandable that you find her suspicious though.

Also, Bay asked illmatic to explain him/herself as to why they defended her so eagerly. When he/she responded with a counterstrike, she, again, dismissed it and simply FoS'ed it instead of explaining why, assuming we would assume she had good reason.

EBWODP: That's also part of her playstyle.

Am I the only one that fails to see why her playing her playing style, which is extremely confusing and is just asking for people to take it the wrong way, automatically removes all of the blame from her?

All I'll say is that those of us that have played with her before know that this behaviour is not necessarily scummy for her. Re-read my post at the end of page 8 and all the things I've listed about her were true in Mafia 4 where she was innocent. She's playing very similarly now. I'm not certain she was innocent, but I haven't seen anything from her that makes me think scum, because it all fits her standard meta.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Am I the only one that fails to see why her playing her playing style, which is extremely confusing and is just asking for people to take it the wrong way, automatically removes all of the blame from her?

With Bay her play style is always the same in mafia regardless of her role so it makes it that much harder to predict if she is scum or townie. People who played with her before can tell who that this is how she always plays. It doesn't excuse her from being scum but it's not something you can use for evidence against her.

David

But you called me here...
All I'll say is that those of us that have played with her before know that this behaviour is not necessarily scummy for her. Re-read my post at the end of page 8 and all the things I've listed about her were true in Mafia 4 where she was innocent. She's playing very similarly now. I'm not certain she was innocent, but I haven't seen anything from her that makes me think scum, because it all fits her standard meta.

Just to put this out there, Jo was almost trying to commit suicide last game. She attacked those that she thought was suspicious, but when there wasn't much of anything to be genuinely suspicious or if there wasn't much discussion, she tried to get herself killed. But, she was the town hero and if she was lynched, the last person that voted went down with her. And, yes, her play-style is actually very normal. Still doesn't mean I'm going to completely trust her like she's asking for.

I've played with Bay and that's not the way she plays. She's brainwashing you guys to think that. Think for yourselves! Just because she's experienced it means she can do things that are usually considered scumtell? Heck no! She ignores others' posts against her and calls them stupid and you guys step aside and say that's how she plays. I'm not saying she's scum, I'm saying think for yourself, each game is a new game.

Surprisingly outgoing play from you Hero of Time. Turning over a new leaf? I don't think Bay has said anything about her playstyle, so I doubt she could be brainwashing us into it. Unless this has been a brainwashing process over the course of many games I'm pretty sure we're accurate in our observations.

Hero of Time said:
I'm not saying she's scum, I'm saying think for yourself, each game is a new game.

Is this a defence of yourself after you accused her of being scummy? She hasn't done anything out of the ordinary but from what I've seen of you so far this is very strange behaviour.

IGMEOY: Hero of Time

Is this a defence of yourself after you accused her of being scummy? She hasn't done anything out of the ordinary but from what I've seen of you so far this is very strange behaviour.[/QUOTE

I didn't say she was scum; I said some of her acts are sometimes considered scumtell. I don't think it should be 100% disregarded as a playstyle but I also don't think she is any suspicious. Just a strange spot in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom