• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline has already been set. We have no need to trigger the night scene. As you said, we have no real leads, and to be honest I don't see the point in lynching Keyshe because I don't believe she is scum, but at this stage I can't really see anyone getting lynched before the deadline. The only evidence people seem to be bothered to pull up on Keyshe involves gut feelings, and my gut feeling is that she isn't scum.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally
Keyshe: 3 (Meego7, Pocket Asian, TheGreen)
Kybyrian: 1 (Keyshe)
No-Lynch: 1 (Ninten*)

No vote cast: jdenicholls, Soldier of Link, Kybyrian, Zack125, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel, DracoMajora
With 13 alive, takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday, Feb 5th at 3pm (EST) (-5GMT)

We still haven't lynch Sasuke Ichiha, so we need to get on that. For those of you who haven't voted yet, what's keeping you? Sasuke has made constant slip ups which reveal things consistent with a mafioso.

I urge you all to vote Keyshe, if not because you think she's scum, then because you'd like to trigger the night scene or whatever it's called.

These are 2 quotes that I found although the second was very, very recent, from TheGreen. It just seems to me that if you are so sure of someone's guilt you want everyone to lynch them along with you. Last round, Master Kokiri 9 was almost doing the same thing and he turned to be mafia.

Zack, Axle did much the same thing earlier in the game and turned out to be a townie, so that can work both ways. Plus you have to get people on your side to get a lynch, you need a majority. I just went through TheGreen's posts and he spent a good long time getting Sasuke lynched, I believe he voted for him before even Axle and Bay were lynched. He really pursued him. Maybe he is a mafioso who is really good at playing consistently, but I suspect I would see some sort of slip up by now.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I actually agree with TheGreen on that one. I think we should lynch her. Seriously.

Well you need 4 more votes. I'm not going to vote for her, I doubt Zack or Soldier of Link or Ninten* will. You might get one out of Dracomajora, but most other people are not active. Incidentally watch any lurkers who come out to vote. If Keyshe turns out to be innocent (which I reckon she will be) chances are that any lurkers who stepped in to vote at the last minute will be mafia.

And Zack, I'm not saying why force a lynch when a player wants out, I'm saying why force a lynch when the player is probably innocent? And the night scene will start in about 24 hours whatever the outcome.

Vote: No Lynch

I just don't understand why people would want to go for a lynch when that player will probably be modkilled in a day's (real life) time. I think it would be a waste.

I believe this is now my only option left:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally
No-Lynch: 3 (Ninten*, jdenicholls, Zack125)

No vote cast: Soldier of Link, Kybyrian, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel, DracoMajora
With 13 alive, takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday, Feb 5th at 3pm (EST) (-5GMT)

I'll send out a mass prod PM soon. It'll be to all players, so if you're active, just ignore it.

Hazel

A Frog
I seriously don't want Keyshe out. I have found no significant proof that she is Mafia, and she's an incredible, incredible, player. Why would we want off with her? There's still a chance she might be Mafioso, I'd say 5o-5o, right now. But if she isn't... It's sad that she's leaving.

As for Ky, there's positively nothing that says Mafia about him.

I have no idea what to think. So here you have my vote:
No lynch

Kirino

Tatakae
Though I can't stand to go a day without killing someone, I believe that it's in the townies best interest to have a no lynch. Keysh will probably get killed anyways, and lynching her will probably end up another town lynch.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Looks like I will be the seventh. I agree with everyone; We just don't have enough evidence to pin anyone.

Vote: No lynch

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally
No-Lynch: 7 (Ninten*, jdenicholls, Zack125, Hazel, TreeHuggerPanda, DracoMajora, Soldier of Link)

No vote cast: Kybyrian, Hero of Time,

That a no lynch. TWILIGHT
I'll post the night soon.

Sorry I'm a little swamped with work. I'll put more effort into the next scene(s).

The Living: 13
Jdenicholl
Pocket Asian
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian
Ninten*
Zack125
TheGreen
Meego7
Keyshe
Hero of Time
TreeHuggerPanda
Hazel
DracoMajora

The Dead: 10
linksbro321 - Gorman (Vanilla Townie)
Zelda's_Child - Gyorg (Mafia Goon)
Axle the Beast - Gabora (Town Blacksmith)
Illmatic - Mayor Dotour (Town Doublevoter)
Green Goron - Odolwa (Mafia Roleblocker)
Baysiderulez - Link (Town Hero)
Sasuke Uchiha - Goht (Mafia Strongman)
SuperSilly - Darmani (Town Bodyguard)
Hero of Music - Mikau (Vanilla Townie)
ChargewithSword - Goron Elder (Vanilla Townie)

Night 5 Begins!
48hrs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom