• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
So you'd vote for me without even thinking that I'm mafia, just because you think I'm detrimental to the town? I'm still a townie none-the-less. And besides, in the middle of your post, you said that I was totally incorrect when guessing the number of mafia. How would you have known the number, for one, and why would me being wrong about something that a mafia would know prove in anyway that I was a mafia? Your accusation is lacking.

Well, there's a decent chance you're mafia. Better than 50% I'd say, and that's better odds than I'd have voting for Axle or Baysiderulez.

You're correct, I don't know the number of mafia, but like everyone who said so a few pages back, there almost no chance that it's only 4 people. I think you're trying to cover up the fact that you're misleading us. Methinks you're trying to trick the town into believing there are fewer mafia than there are.

My accusation might be lacking, but the real accusation is that you're a detriment to the town at the current time, and that why you've got my vote.

So you'd vote for me without even thinking that I'm mafia, just because you think I'm detrimental to the town? I'm still a townie none-the-less. And besides, in the middle of your post, you said that I was totally incorrect when guessing the number of mafia. How would you have known the number, for one, and why would me being wrong about something that a mafia would know prove in anyway that I was a mafia? Your accusation is lacking.

Like others have stated, it's unlikely that there's only 4 mafia members because if that were true, that'd give the townies an uneven advantage. What bothers me a bit is that you still seem to push that idea into others or even questioning them about why it can't be 4. I think you're trying to mislead us or maybe confuse us, something a mafia member might do.

Kybyrian

TheGreen, I think your defense against Axle's post where he said you ignored his accusations was unnecessary, seeing as how Axle is doing the exact same thing. :P

I'd like to follow up on everybody's suspicion of Sasuke Uchiha. Aside from Axle, Sasuke is the only one that I've had my eye on as far as mafia members go. I find Axle as more of a threat right now, so I've been pushing my vote on him, but Sasuke would be my second choice. His actions are very suspicious as of now, and aside from Axle is the only one who currently gives himself off as possible Mafia.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
6 votes on Axle and I haven't seen him defend himself recently.
Axle is unavailable at the moment, as am I. Sorry that I haven't come in here with any real posting this day... We are both rushing with our Secret Santa gifts things. But don't feel you guys have to out the game on hold or anything, if he gets lynched before he gets in here, then he does. I let him know about the votes though, he is going to try to get in here soon I believe Zack.

EBWODP: Glad to see you back in here Green, I'll go look at your response as soon as I can.
By the way Kybyrian, it would help if you explained more in-depth why you are suspicious and voting for of Axle, as well as you MK9, Meego you too.

Kybyrian

By the way Kybyrian, it would help if you explained more in-depth why you are suspicious and voting for of Axle, as well as you MK9, Meego you too.

I'll sure try. I'm not one for making big analyses, though, so don't expect it to be the best. :P This will probably be a mix of me defending myself against Axle posts over again and trying to get a point across, I guess.

Axle the Beast said:
Yes, you are too smart to do that as a Mafioso, and I doubt you are, but it's still obstructive to the town and weird activity for you while playing Mafia in general.

Axle's post in reference to my behavior very early in the game. He saw linksbro as more of a threat, but he continues to push towards me, though he doubts that I'm a Mafioso? Also, he references my general behavior for Mafia. This is obviously based on 1 game. The only game that I was in that I lasted for more than one day was in Mafia Round 2, in which I was godfather. He tries to explain that my behavior is weird compared to my normal behavior, which the behavior I use when I'm Mafia... yeah.

You say that, yes. It doesn't change the fact that your behavior was weird and suspicious and your statements do nothing to disprove that.

Pushing at me again... even though he stated that he believes that I wasn't Mafioso? I didn't do anything else to make myself seem even more suspicious afterwards...

Most of this game involves killing innocents, and sometimes they were as detrimental to the town as townies as they would have been as Mafia.

I understand how some townies can be detrimental to the town, but does that really mean that instead of hunting for Mafia we should go and kill them? They aren't detrimental if you care enough to ignore them... especially when you seem to know so well that they are detrimental townies and not Mafia...

Players like linksbro, there is no way whatsoever to read their behavior, and they have as much chance to be Mafia as any other. They are wildcards. Again, I don't think he is Mafia but I can't be sure and I think he's just as dangerous as a townie.

He thinks he isn't Mafia, but he claims that he's dangerous even as a townie. Refer to my response to the quote above.

How can you honestly see these quotes and say this player is going to be able to contribute anything this game? Especially those last two, but even in the first two we have him automatically accusing his accuser without really giving any reason (which I DID give). He also asks us to tell him how to play, and I've constantly said to think for yourself. If he doesn't, he's going to be influenced by the Mafia.

Furthermore, even going with the idea that he's another townie as a buffer for later in the game, that's still another inexperienced townie who will likely put his vote on the wrong person or be controlled by the Mafia.

We have nothing to gain by leaving him alive and there are many factors he presents which can prove detrimental to us. My vote still stands as does my recommendation for others to follow suit.

He likes to focus on one person, doesn't he? He is extremely convinced that linksbro is a townie, but he's also a dangerous townie. It would seem, though, instead of keeping an open mind to the other players he simply wants to focus on linksbro. Easy to do if you know the roles of everybody, right? Who needs to pay attention when you have all that information available at your fingertips?

To be honest with some of the evidence Keyshe's posted, I'm started to not be so sure he might be townie, which only strengthens the advantages of lynching him (which was already a win-win situation). As for being suspicious of me, then good. Frankly you all should be suspicious of everyone, especially the skilled players, from the start of the game.

Now claiming that he could be Mafia. More so than he believed before, at least, which wasn't much. He also claims that lynching him if he was a townie was a winning situation... how nice.

And yes, you have contributed to, and even though I don't think you're necessarily Mafia, you've shown yourself to be dangerous as well by pushing baseless accusation and seeding chaos. Even worse than Linksbro, to be honest. I just want him dead since he already has more votes.

I just want him dead since he already has more votes.

Perfect logic!

He also claims that he believes Jo isn't Mafia, but fears that she is dangerous. Do I see a pattern? I think I do!

I mentioned Sasuke's weirdness lightly before you did, before anyone did. Why would I do that if I was Mafia?

In his giant post against Jo, he said this. I don't know... why would you do that if you were Mafia? Maybe to make people think you weren't Mafia by mentioning his weirdness lightly, but not enough to stir anything? :rolleyes:

If she's not Mafia then she is clearly intentionally causing chaos by ignoring posts and seeding baseless accusations.

Finding you more suspicious than Jo, I don't believe her accusations were with a base at all. You also seem to love voting for people and then stating that they might not be Mafia, don't you? Quite a trend.

I did, actually. I said that I didn't believe linksbro was Mafia at all, but even as a Townie he was hurting the town badly, and it's been proven by how distracted this thread was when he was alive. We were talking about him constantly. Either way, by the end of the day I actually was doubting my own statement of him being innocent and actually thought he could go either way.

Once again confirming that he believed that linksbro wasn't Mafia at all yet decided to vote for him, seemingly uncaring that he was a townie... it wouldn't have been so bad if he would have kept his eyes open to watch for more potential Mafia, but it's kind of obvious that he was just focusing on linksbro.

Furthermore, would I be stupid enough as a Mafia to rally people that openly? Wasn't I virtually invisible during Group Mafia on LoZ?

Can I get an M? Can I get a K? Can I get a 9? What's that spell? MK9! Also known as virtually the best mafia player in Mafia Round 2. His actions were similar to yours and he was Mafia, and was also hardly caught.

Kybyrian and Master Kokiri 9 are two of our most skilled players.

Tanks :rolleyes:

If it's in-character for her, fine, but it's still disruptive.

Once again Axle wants to lynch somebody even though he's acknowledging that she could be townie. He clearly says that he doesn't know if it's in-character for her, and he has people telling him that it is in-character, so why does he continue to insist that she should be lynched? He views her as disruptive, so he is basically saying, "Hey, if she's a townie, I want her gone anyway because she's disruptive." I wonder how this sounds familiar... oh yeah! Same reason for pushing on everybody he's been suspicious of. He keeps trying to get people killed who he says could be townie while not keeping an open eye for Mafia, our goal. He's obviously more concerned with getting rid of disruptive townies than pointing out Mafia at all. OH THE HUMANITY!

Kirino

Tatakae
Kybyrian:Exactly. Why would he purposely lynch 2 townies in a row? Instead of focusing on disruptive townies,how about we acually try to hunt for Mafia? Besides,Bayside isn't even being disruptive at all. She was only like that on the first day when she wanted to be lynched and didn't care about the game. Now she's taking the game seriously and helping us. Lynching a townie wouldn't help us,and lynching her wouldn't get the game back on track. She's an experienced player,and if she's a townie,lynching her wouldn't help us in any way,shape,or form. She's not being disruptive anymore,and is contributing to the game. She hasn't done anything suspicious,and it makes no sense to vote for her. Yet Axle votes for her anyway. Lynching Axle would end this argument between him and Bayside and get this game back on track. Axle keeps trying to get this game back on track,and continuing this argument is the only thing preventing that from happening. Axle keeps accusing Bayside,when all she's doing is defending herself. I'm pretty suspicious of Axle,and am very close to voting for him. Though I'm going to wait until he comes back on here and defends himself.

FOS:Axle

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So Epwna flaked out and Link to Presesnt is MIA. I'll need to find a replacement for the two if them. If anyone knows someone interested in playing, just direct them to me.

-----
Tally

Axle the Beast: 6 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, Kybyrian, illmatic, Master Kokiri 9, Sasuke Uchiha)
Sasuke Uchiha: 2 (Watch Your 6, TheGreen)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Axle the Beast)

No votes cast: ChargewithSword, Pocket Asian, SuperSilly, Zack125, Green Goron, Hazel, [Link to Present], Hero of Music, [Epwna], DracoMajora, Keyshe, Ninten*.

With 21 alive, 11 votes will lynch.

DEADLINE: Wednesday Dec 22 11:59PM EST (-5GMT)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Draco and KyBy: That's a very good point that you guys have made.

FoS: Axle

I'm not casting a vote until I'm completley positive about this, until it's time for the deadline, or when he makes more posts to defend himslef/accuse others.

I'm not casting a vote until I'm completley positive about this, until it's time for the deadline, or when he makes more posts to defend himslef/accuse others.

Just a reminder, if we dont reach a majority by the deadline, it is a NO LYNCH. while this may give us more information on our night killers, it also eliminates an opportunity for the town to rid themselves of scum. So waiting till the absolute last minute to vote isn't always a good idea. However I would rather us be split on who to vote for (and that be the reason we No Lynch) then have people be inactive.

Hazel

A Frog
For the reasons posted in my previous post, where I have stated I believe either Bay or Axle are Mafia. I will try to explain why I think they might be Mafioso...

Bay seems a really good player, and somehow she seems to have wisened and decided not to play around. She seems confusing, but maybe that is her manner of playing. What do I know? But to me, she seems quite town-like, somehow. It's just a gut feeling, you know? She seems schemish and dangerous, if she would be Mafia, but incredibly useful for the Town if not.

Axle gives off a more scummish and suspicious vibe, I think. Every single vote has been cast to a "detrimental" person. Now, although having experienced, smart players only is good in the long run, it destroys the whole game to cut the noobs loose. If only the good players are left, the roles are not always distributed evenly, maybe the vig or SK is dead, etc... Ky's analysis of Axle is very good and brings up a lot of good points.

I hope I have made myself clear. I now feel confident in doing this:
Vote: Axle the Beast
If Axle turns out not to be Mafioso, I'll get you, Bay.

Tally

Axle the Beast: 8 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, Kybyrian, illmatic, Master Kokiri 9, Sasuke Uchiha, Hazel, Dracomajora)
Sasuke Uchiha: 2 (Watch Your 6, TheGreen)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Axle the Beast)

No votes cast: ChargewithSword, Pocket Asian, SuperSilly, Zack125, Green Goron, [Link to Present], Hero of Music, [Epwna], Keyshe, Ninten*.

It only takes 11 to gain majority, so it doesn't look to good for Axle at the minute.

Kirino

Tatakae
Why is everyone saying that if Axle's town their gonna vote for Bayside? If Axle happens to be town that means Bayside is automatically Mafia? That's very vauge evidence. One of them doesn't have to be scum. They could both easily be townies. I've seen it happen alot before,when two townies accuse each other both thinking the others Mafia.Voting for Bayside just because Axle ends up town makes no sense to me,and seems pretty risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom