• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel

A Frog
Seems Turo surrendered.

Unvote: Turo

As for who to vote know... There seems to be little evidence. I think I will rather wait, as for to not be accused of posting randomly.

David

But you called me here...
Hazel, did you just use the same logic to decide to both vote and unvote for Turo? That seems a little suspicious to me... And I agree with Axle. Bay hasn't been addressing any of Axle's arguments. If she really thought that he was mafia, why wouldn't she try to counter his arguments? And from what I've seen, Axle's behavior hasn't even hinted to that of a mafia member yet. He seems just as set on the safety of the town as any of us.

IGMEOY: Hazel (suspicious behavior... using the same reasoning to both vote and unvote for the same person)
FOS: Baysiderulez (also being suspicious... seems to be afraid of confronting Axle and his arguments directly and waves them off as if they were completely useless and meaningless...)

Hazel

A Frog
I wouldn't waste a vote on him just yet. He may get replaced if we can find someone.
Look at this, HOM; that's what I meant.

Now the reasoning which caused me to vote in the first place, was that he wasn't giving a valid argument for voting for Sasuke. That is hardly the same thing, is it?

Oh, and I wrote wrong, I'm sorry. I never actually voted for Turo. I just FOS'ed him.

FOS: Baysiderulez (also being suspicious... seems to be afraid of confronting Axle and his arguments directly and waves them off as if they were completely useless and meaningless...)

Close but not quite...

Can't be bothered to really. Because I'd make my point, you'd dismiss them, and then continue to accuse me for making pointless accusations at you. And that's just not a circle I want to fall into... It would quickly lead to my death without any support against you being raised in the process. Your behavior alone should be a sign of whether you're mafia or not. And your behavior suggests to me that you are in fact, mafia.

I actually told you why I'm ignoring his comments, its because it would make no difference either way, you guys are too dense at the moment to interpret anything I say correctly. Which, would be the same as Mafia game 2, when I first brought my acusations against MK9, did a huge anaylsis on him, and the only person who ended up believing me was the vigilante. The town was too dense to internalize anything and realize that the signs were there. I'm not going to waste my time on that this game... Either you believe me or you don't. Simple as that.

Kybyrian

Hazel, did you just use the same logic to decide to both vote and unvote for Turo? That seems a little suspicious to me... And I agree with Axle. Bay hasn't been addressing any of Axle's arguments. If she really thought that he was mafia, why wouldn't she try to counter his arguments? And from what I've seen, Axle's behavior hasn't even hinted to that of a mafia member yet. He seems just as set on the safety of the town as any of us.

IGMEOY: Hazel (suspicious behavior... using the same reasoning to both vote and unvote for the same person)

Meego was the one that voted for Turo based on him surrendering.

David

But you called me here...
Meego was the one that voted for Turo based on him surrendering.

My bad. For some reason, my brain combined Meego and Hazel. Its been a really long day... And, yes I read your post Bay. But I really think that it might make a difference. How do you know that people are too dense to agree with your arguments? Some of us listen to and agree with Axle because what he says makes sense and is consistent and follows what we've seen in the game. Your views seem a little odd to me, because I haven't seen them in the game and because you haven't bothered to answer and reply to the points and questions that Axle has given you. I'm not placing a vote until I get some concrete evidence and support from your side of the views. My FOS still stands.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:

Baysiderulez: 2 (Axle the Beast, Master Kokiri 9)
Axle the Beast: 1 (Baysiderulez)
Turo602: 1 (Meego7)

No votes cast: [Kazumi], Illmatic, SuperSilly, Ninten*, Zack125, Green Goron, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Sasuke Uchiha, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Pocket Asian, [Turo602]

If anyone knows someone who would like to play Mafia, tell them to PM me, I need 2 replacements currently. You can continue to vote for the inactives, including Kazumi and Turo, but when they are replaced all votes will be taken off. Also, if I don't find a replacement for them by the end of this day period, I'll just modkill them.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
OK. I after reading the last few pages I'm gonna make a bold move.
RVM (Random Voting Method): Baysiderulez
Why? Because I've been suspecting Jo since the beginning and now I come back to find that she's under high scrutiny. I don't suspect her enough to cast a real vote but I want to see how she'll react to this.

OK. I after reading the last few pages I'm gonna make a bold move.
RVM (Random Voting Method): Baysiderulez
Why? Because I've been suspecting Jo since the beginning and now I come back to find that she's under high scrutiny. I don't suspect her enough to cast a real vote but I want to see how she'll react to this.

You might as well just vote for me now and save yourself...

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Oh, I get it. Look, I'm not actually voting for you. I just wanted to see how'd you respond because you were under fire from the other members.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Alright, I've finally caught up. I haven't had time to put together an extensive analysis on everyone or anything, but I have gathered a few hunches. (Warning: it's late and I'm tired, so if this doesn't make much sense I'll attempt to clarify in the morning.)

Jo is being somewhat confusing. I'm not sure what to think, and I don't think it's possible to be sure. I've got a hunch that she could be a jester - Due to her encouraging people voting for her on the first day. Though she had asked people to vote for her near the middle/end of mafia 2... It's just seems strange to me that she would do that so early in this one unless she had a reason too. Linksbro could be a reason, but why throw her life away so early when she knows she's a good player, and thus more helpful alive? (Am I correct in saying that a jester wins when they die?)

Actually, PA is acting somewhat strange in a similar way (Both Jo and PA are offering themselves up rather early as bait, which doesn't make much sense. Then again, maybe they both have other legit motives. I'm not sure.)

Honestly, I'm not as sure of my other suspicion.

Here Jo said she doesn't lie.

IDISAPPOINTMYDAFD and what is this?

Fair enough that you'd be suspicious of me, and my back and forth with Sasuke, However I bid it be wise to choose him over me, just for the sheer fact I have yet to lie about anything, and you know that Jo doesn't lie in these games. Even when I was the Godmother, I never said I wasn't mafia. I just failed to claim mafia, and avoided suspicion by bringing reasonable evidence against others to the tables. Hell even as the godmother I flat out told you when you were killing an innocent, and you continued to kill them anyways.

I have nothing to lose in this game. So vote for me if you wish. I am not mafia. And you will be disappointed. Because I and I alone know who I am ;)

I have no clue whether or not it is true, but for the moment I'm going to assume it is. Notice she made this post in the midst of people voting for CP.

Intially you were an unknown threat, because, well. I wasn't familliar with your playing stratagies. However I think it was in post 29 of that game... early on day one, because you mentioned MK9. I put you on high threat.

Now that didn't make you a target. As going after you in the night or even during the day would have put suspicion on me, or (in the case of the night) MK9. And had intended the mafia to last the entire game without being killed. And if the serial killer or vig hadnt found MK9... We prolly would have all survived. We plucked the weak innocent ones (aside from Kyby in the beginning) The whole thing was an epic set up really... Enough people were aware that it was Kyby's doing that ended up with Axle being dead on Day one in Mafia 2. So why not kill him in the beginning of game 3. We figured the town would suspect Axle under the premise of revenge. We also took out Zelda_8 with very little problems, and even through that, you guys did not suspect that Hanyou of all people was apart of the mafia. My team played well. We took out high risk players by day and low risk by night. and it served us well.

I am most suspicious of Kyby because he doesn't make mistakes or joke around in this game like he does outside on the forums or in the shoutbox. He plays smart. This game has been quite the opposite of that. Perhaps he doesnt feel like his role is important enough to warrent protection, but egads! thats rather hasty playing even for him.

FOS: Kybyrian

on the other hand, he is a strong player. to risk losing a strong player would be harmful, that is unless he is mafia or the serial killer or any other night anti town role.

Now, I believe CP showed many of the same signs of being a likely townie/new player that Linksbro had also shown. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Yet in the midst of this, Jo did not leap to the rescue of CP like she lept to the defense of Linksbro.

This means that either

1. She didn't have time.
2. She wanted CP dead as a townie or knew CP was an anti-town and stuck to her always telling the truth in mafia games statement by avoiding commenting on it.
3. She didn't think CP honestly had a chance of being lynched and didn't bother defending him.
4. She didn't feel the need to stand for that particular ideal until Linksbro was attacked.
5. She just didn't notice it.

I highly doubt all but 1, 2 and 3, given that she doesn't lie. I don't know which is true (if any, you never know) but my hunch is that it's 2. (Hunch means that I'm not ruling out other possibilities.) In which case I'd assume scum. Because if she were a townie she would have reacted like she did toward Linksbro, because both CP and Linksbro were acting like likely townies, and they were both new.

In conclusion, I'm going to FoS: Baysiderulez and IGMEOY: PA.

These are not all my hunches; however most of my other hunches are too hunchy to be written out as logical theories at this point.

Wow, that was long... I hope I made at least some sense. o_o

So yeah, I've noticed my activity this day period is horrible compared to the last one, so Imma go through a couple things :rolleyes:

Pocket Asian said:
Vote: Baysiderulez

I'm using my suspicion from the last day period
I'll post a link later.
Here's my quote for originally voting for Jo in the first Day period:
Baysiderulez said:
As for all who are suspicious of me, Kill me I dare you.
Bringing this quote back up, I've been thinking about it for awhile.

Hypothetically speaking, Baysiderulez is mafia. She says this to confuse us, and to appear to us as a townie. However, let's say we do vote her off, and it does turn out she is a mafiosa. When she says "Kill me I dare you", it wouldn't be that she has a power role amongst the townies and we shouldn't lynch her, but the fact that when she got lynched, the mafia goes for the main accusers.

With this, I think I can feel safe in saying this:
Vote: Baysiderulez
You can find this post by clicking here.

Next:
Pocket Asian said:
Funny thing about Zelda's_Child, though. After she quickly switched her vote to linksbro321, I automatically suspected her of being scum. Turns out my feeling was right.
Some people have found this to be a hint towards me having a vigilante/serial killer type role. Though that may be true, I did say:
Hero of Music said:
@linksbro321: if you want to be un-accused, you have to act fast. From one player to another, if you want to play this game, you have to realize and understand that when you've messed up, you have to fix it immediately. If you don't, you are very vulnerable to anything and everything directed at you. You have what, 10 votes now? You're only two away from being lynched. If you want to stay in the game, change now!
This. There are still plenty of people who haven't casted a vote in, 11 to be exact. There are always bandwagoners, and they will jump right on you to push through the day. However, if bandwagoners come, then there is a high chance that one of them is mafia, even if you are a mafioso. So if you're not a mafioso, through your innocence and death we will be one step closer to finding scum, if you are a part of the mafia, then we're one step closer to victory.
this. Which explains why I thought that Zelda's_Child might be scum.

SuperSilly said:
Actually, PA is acting somewhat strange in a similar way (Both Jo and PA are offering themselves up rather early as bait, which doesn't make much sense. Then again, maybe they both have other legit motives. I'm not sure.)
I'm not even sure about what I'm doing :rolleyes:

IGMEOY: PA.
Fair enough. I'm being stupid this Day period :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom