• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel

A Frog
Sorry for not being posting, but there isn't really anything to say. It seems that Axle is trying to start another bandwagon. It also seems like Turo is making wild accusations, just saying he has reasons. It seems like Pocket is giving up, basically being very mysterious and not defending. Bay, you're just a too good player to not be watching. I'm not suspecting you, though.
I've got my eyes on all of you.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Saying you have reasons and then not posting them makes you suspicious.

Exactly. What's the point in accusing someone and saying you have reasons without posting them? Do you actually have reasons or are you just wildly accusing someone? Hmm.

Also, how are you pretty sure who to get next? Nobody has really said anything to make them suspicious except you.

FoS: Turo602

It seems like Pocket is giving up, basically being very mysterious and not defending.
Nah gurl. I'm not giving up, I'm acting as bait. Mysterious, I may have been, but I have never really been under any circumstances in which I had to defend myself.

Meego7 said:
Exactly. What's the point in accusing someone and saying you have reasons without posting them? Do you actually have reasons or are you just wildly accusing someone? Hmm.
Uhh... maybe he has knowledge we don't? Please remember the close set-up of this game.

Hazel

A Frog
Nah gurl. I'm not giving up, I'm acting as bait. Mysterious, I may have been, but I have never really been under any circumstances in which I had to defend myself.

Uhh... maybe he has knowledge we don't? Please remember the close set-up of this game.
1. Why are you saying "I'm going to die? Ah, well." It sounds like giving up to me.

2. He should still explain. Maybe he's Mafia and knows that Sasuke isn't so he votes. We can't have that happening. If he gives a valid argument I will believe him.

FOS: Turo

1. Why are you saying "I'm going to die? Ah, well." It sounds like giving up to me.

2. He should still explain. Maybe he's Mafia and knows that Sasuke isn't so he votes. We can't have that happening. If he gives a valid argument I will believe him.

FOS: Turo
Because if anything, I'll be the mafia's main target, if what I believe happened during the night is true.

With Turo's sudden vote, it brings out two possibilities. I'll let you guys figure them out.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:

Baysiderulez: 1 (Axle the Beast)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Turo602)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Kazumi, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Ninten*, Zack125, Meego7, Green Goron, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Sasuke Uchiha, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Pocket Asian, Baysiderulez

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Just to let you guys know and because I think I may end up getting replaced soon (how embarrassing would that be, being a replacement and jumping the gun to replace a guy and then being replaced!), I'm reading up on the thread. So far, the people who stick out in my eye as the most suspicious are Sasuke and Cucco Power, but I won't be voting 'till I catch up. Later. *tips his hat briefly like an englishman and goes back to the page he was reading*

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Okay, I've read through the thread, and I'm suspicious of Turo because, because he's not posting reason. But maybe he's being like MK9 in round 2. Maybe he IS Mafia, and he's voting for mafia hoping others will catch along and vote for them, then after they get lynched, no one will suspect him/her. But for that to be true, Sasuke Uchiha has to be Mafia. FOS: Turo602 IGMEOY: Sasuke Uchiha

EBWOP: MK9, Cucco Power got replaced....

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Just to let you guys know and because I think I may end up getting replaced soon (how embarrassing would that be, being a replacement and jumping the gun to replace a guy and then being replaced!), I'm reading up on the thread. So far, the people who stick out in my eye as the most suspicious are Sasuke and Cucco Power, but I won't be voting 'till I catch up. Later. *tips his hat briefly like an englishman and goes back to the page he was reading*

I won't replace you without prodding you about activity first. And I understand that the thread is long (400 posts) so I won't be a nazi about it for replacement players since you guys came in late. Also, since you just posted, I know you're reading it currently, so you got nothing to worry about :P

Anyways, I prodded only Kazumi so far.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay, I've read through the thread, and I'm suspicious of Turo because, because he's not posting reason. But maybe he's being like MK9 in round 2. Maybe he IS Mafia, and he's voting for mafia hoping others will catch along and vote for them, then after they get lynched, no one will suspect him/her. But for that to be true, Sasuke Uchiha has to be Mafia. FOS: Turo602 IGMEOY: Sasuke Uchiha

EBWOP: MK9, Cucco Power got replaced....

Oh, I didn't read that far yet. Well, thanks for letting me know. I'm still not done yet, I just clicked to page 15 before I came here again to check real quick to see what was going on.

Brb.

Kybyrian

Normally I would look at the fact that both Kybyrian and Axle the Beast survived the night as a scumtell, just because these people tend to not live very long on account of their wit. However since I atleast believe the mafia to have been inactive (or atleast the godfather/mother) It's hard to come to a conclusion. I wouldn't at all be surprised if one (if not both) are scum.

Kyby's carefree attitude looks like an attempt to hide his scumminess, but he could also just as easily be foolin' around like he says for lulz. Axle on the other hand ADVOCATED for the death of a townie KNOWING (highly likely) that he was a town. This should be of some concern. Linksbro put no pressure on Axle whatsoever, but why did Axle pick him as a daytime target? Was he testing the water just to see how resistant we would be to his mafia rule? Or is there something else at work... Anyways... given the events that occurred on the forums today I will wait another 24 hours to allow him to respond before turning my accusations into a vote.

You're not an idiot, Jo, and I know that and everybody here knows that. I'll get to why I said that here in a second, though.

Axle and I, being two of the more intelligent players here, did not die during the night period, and that's an automatic scumtell, yet your failure to die is NOT a scumtell? If I'm not mistaken you have more experience than myself and maybe Axle, and if anything you would be the first one to die. You were not the first to die last round because you were the Godmother and instantly took me out. I know for sure you wouldn't do the same thing twice in a row, but even with that having been said I'm not accusing you of being Godmother. Simply a scummy role. You keep mentioning things about us, and sometimes these things can be applied to yourself. Going off of my own suspicions and other posts in this thread(mainly Axle's) I can almost safely vote for you. I'm losing track of time, but I'm pretty sure we have a while in this round yet. For now,

FoS: Baysiderulez :suspicious:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Alright. My two biggest suspects so far are Jo and Sasuke Uchiha.

Now, I was planning to go old school and make a big ol' post saying why I suspect Jo more than Sasuke, but if I did I'd just waste time and pretty much regurgitate what Axle has already said. The only thing I'm gonna add to my suspicion of Jo that Axle didn't say is the following:

Lynching Linksbro HURTS the town. it takes a way a layer of protection and gives the mafia a nightkill. Where now 2 townies die, instead of just 1. We have an opportunity TODAY to lynch a mafia. And if we were playing smart, its really not so difficult to see who the suspected mafia are.

This particular bit of the post made me more suspicious of Jo. If she was Town, she should've read Linksbro as dangerous EASILY and not saying that killing him hurts Town. I think this might've been a bit of a slip on her part. She knew Linksbro was a Townie because she was scum and that Axle was Town too, so she was trying to A) Plant seeds of confusion and doubt and :cool: get Axle lynched if she was lucky. And another thing: she's too smart to do something like that without having a trick up her sleeve.

Personally, I feel Jo is one of the most suspicious if not THE most suspicious of us all right now. So...

Vote: Baysiderulez

Hit the MARK![/inuyashareference]

EBWOP By the way, I'm done catching up. There goes most of my snow day. :crying:

EBWOP

Use THIS emote instead of the fail-mote I used. :verysad:

EBWOP

*eye twiches in anger* Just forget about it, you know what I mean.

This particular bit of the post made me more suspicious of Jo. If she was Town, she should've read Linksbro as dangerous EASILY and not saying that killing him hurts Town. I think this might've been a bit of a slip on her part. She knew Linksbro was a Townie because she was scum and that Axle was Town too, so she was trying to A) Plant seeds of confusion and doubt and :cool: get Axle lynched if she was lucky. And another thing: she's too smart to do something like that without having a trick up her sleeve.

How does intentionally killing a townie, help the town? One misplaced vote wouldnt hurt the town seeing as it takes 11-12 votes to majority lynch and if a majority isnt reached then there is NO lynch. Even a crummie town, is still one more to aide in our ratio... Townies can write him off as non-suspicious because they just 'knew' he was innocent... There was never a question that he was anything OTHER then a townie. Axle said that much himself. You are trying to put words in my mouth. I said what I meant to say. Killing Linksbro has already hurt the town... fortunately by an ACT of GOD... We were fortunate through the night.

We cannot leave a fluke like that up to chance again.

But yeah, my death would tell you alot... So I'd sacrifice myself. Much like I did in game 2, when I ratted you out, MK9... If that's what it's going to take to get Axle the Mafioso lynched it is very much worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom