• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
It makes everyone annoyed and does not contribute to anything. Like what if I posted "Cambell's chicken noodles give me the tot-a-loots"? What would that do to help?

David

But you called me here...
I'd see that if a lot of people random post, but just one person is not that bad. Also you even said yourself this is a game of mistakes.

So this game might have no life. In a way I might be helping the game.

No. That is not what happened. You and CP made random posts and threw the entire game off course. We now have probably 10 or so pages just about the two of you. Your random posts completely threw us off of finding mafia members. And you didn't help the game. If you didn't make that mistake, we might be closer to knowing who a few other mafia members are. We have no absolute certainty about mafia and most of that is due to those random posts. Random posts really hurt the game and the flow of the conversation.

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
I learned my lesson no more random posts. The only thing that I found random was the "Maybe I should do something stupid" post and the paragraph I wrote with unnesasery accusations. If you can accept that it won't happen agian we could have this game back on track.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:

Linksbro321: 9 (Axle the Beast, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Turo602, Sasuke Uchiha)
Baysiderulez: 2 (Pocket Asian, Zelda's_Child)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Baysiderulez)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Kazumi, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Din Akera, Zack125, Meego7, Keyshe, Green Goron, DracoMajora, Linksbro321

Takes 12 votes to lynch.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm starting to see how linksbro is suspicious now.Not only is he steering the game off course and making distractions,but in my book he still has a 40% chance of being Mafia.So by killing him we not only help get the game back on track,but maybe even kill a mafia.How about we lynch linksbro,and based on what his role is,decide weather to vote for Bayside or not.Killing linksbro will acually give us alot of suspects,and alot of places to start.Killing him will be very beneficial to the townies wheather he's mafia or not.(even more so if he is)So I say vote him.Though my suspiciouns on Axle still stand.

VOTE:Linksbro
FOS:Axle

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
I'm just not going to post for awhile to let everyone get the game back on track. And if I see that people take back a couple votes I will come back (even though most pf you will say this won't help). @Dracomajora: Yo are 40% sure I'm mafia, I think you need more evidence. I'm still not mafia. If I get lynched all of you will feel bad that you killed a townie and a lot of people will say, "I knew it!"

EBWODP: pf = of sorry. (00000000000000000000000)

I'm just not going to post for awhile to let everyone get the game back on track. And if I see that people take back a couple votes I will come back (even though most pf you will say this won't help).
Trying to fly under the radar will not help you at all, especially when you're under fire. If you stop posting, then you can't give people a reason as to why they should take their votes off of you. Not only that, but it also makes you suspicious even more because lurking is a mafia tactic.

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
You're right I won't do that. I'm stuck in a very bad position right now and not sure what to do, but that won't work. For causing chaos I learned not to random post. From CP I should have learned from his mistake. I will lose anyway so can I vote for myself?

David

But you called me here...
You're right I won't do that. I'm stuck in a very bad position right now and not sure what to do, but that won't work. For causing chaos I learned not to random post. From CP I should have learned from his mistake. I will lose anyway so can I vote for myself?

You're giving up? That's a waste of time. If you really wanted to play and really wanted to be a better player, you'd defend yourself. Just stop saying that you're sorry and prove to us that you are a worthy player. Call out another player, with legit and proven basis. If you can do that, we might take back our votes. If you've learned from your mistakes, show us!

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
As for linksbro, I'm raising my FoS to a vote because of Cucco Power's dismissal.

I went to the beginning and read through and found the only reason you voted for me was because CP left. Also this is my first tim playing internet mafia so I didn't know "silly posting" which I did when I was tired and board out of my mind. I would think that if I was not myself I would think that I"m about 15% mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom