• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Honestly, I'd think that the person posting the least would be mafia. You know, trying to stay in the dark. I think my openness in sharing would be kind of a clue that I'm not mafia. But anything can be suspected. And honestly, my backing off after accusations because I really don't want to make enemies. I've noticed a pattern of: I accuse you, you accuse me, more people accuse me. I just don't want to make any scenes.
That would be the usual case thinking logically, but not always. I have seen active mafia before. And Link, while he posts a lot, he doesn't post much at the same time, lots of useless fooling around posts. Also you do act like you could be mafia, Axle has helped and shared information when he was Mafia in other games. And not wanting to make enemies is some thing the Mafia do as well. We can't know for sure, same for when we think we have found someone, in this game, there is no way to be 100% sure.

Interesting that you guys are trying to get rid of useless people instead of mafia members. First Cucco, and now linksbro. And on the first day of the game too.
I think he may have learned his lesson. He is a new player, as I'm sure many others in this game are, so you can't expect him not to make mistakes. He still has shown no signs of being mafia imo. I think those who have voted for him should unvote. Axle and others have said that his posts are a threat to the town, but I think he has caused even more trouble for the town by starting the bandwagon. Look at all the time we are wasting discussing whether or not to vote for someone who most think is a townie. We need to shift focus and try to find mafia.

If you think linksbro is a mafia, then you should vote for him, I have no problem with that. I just have a problem with people voting for him and saying they think he is a townie.
Weren't you mafia in Round 2? :huh:
Not everyone thinks he is probably townie, and I know Axle has done this before when he turned out to be town. I thought he had a good reason to do so then too. Link and Cucco were a problem and making people uncomfortable before Axle organized and went ahead and voted for Link. Bay, myself and others are more organized after he did so, before every thing was getting quiet and confused. Link had the chance to save himself by learning from Cucco, but he didn't and carried on. He can change you say? Well I thought that too, maybe he could give a decent defense and he help out investigating now. No, all he did is the age-old accuse your accusers, the people voting for me are mafia, flip flops from knowing or suspecting why he is being voted on, to it makes no sense, there is no reason. He hasn't learned, if he intend to this game he would have done so by now, or at least tried...

I haven't wasted my time on this, I have take the time to really look at the issues and ask questions, if you are so sure of his innocence and feel you are wasting your time go ahead, bring up some better prospects. No one expects that mistakes can't be made, but I do, and I think most others do as well, that if they are made you you own up to them and don't whine about if you get in-trouble, caught, or lynch because of it. He says he isn't new by the way. And when I was a newbie, I knew I was responsible if I messed and got killed. Newbies have to learn how to play, that's their job. If they choose not to read up and research, that's their fault.

As godfather last round I defended the innocent. I didn't have any more suspicion on me last game then I do currently. Who's to say what I am and what I am not. You have more of chance of defeating scum by going for unknowns, because then theres 'that chance' they could be scum, vs. going for someone, even the smartest of mafia players recognize as a townie.

I fail to see how eliminating towns helps us. We win by surviving, the mafia win by defeating all the town. Even the less smart players help us in that respect.
Only you and the mod can really know for sure what you are at this point. But Bay I do know you are a good player, and the chance you are mafia isn't good enough reason to vote for you yet. Random voting is bad, that is more or less what you are telling me to do. There are a lot of unknowns in this game. I know you don't see it, and maybe you never will be able, but a townie that is causing confusion and disrupting the investigations is bad, I would rather kill off mafia too, but I see the validly with Elfen and I can see it here. Link is a problem. How he has handled himself and flipping things around from being understanding to his vote and suspicions, to he is innocent of all and it make no sense... is not comforting or pros in his defense.

I haven't wasted my time on this, I have take the time to really look at the issues and ask questions, if you are so sure of his innocence and feel you are wasting your time go ahead, bring up some better prospects. No one expects that mistakes can't be made, but I do, and I think most others do as well, that if they are made you you own up to them and don't whine about if you get in-trouble, caught, or lynch because of it. He says he isn't new by the way. And when I was a newbie, I knew I was responsible if I messed and got killed. Newbies have to learn how to play, that's their job. If they choose not to read up and research, that's their fault.

He is new to internet mafia. The game he had played in the past was IRL mafia. I am assuming the card game version, where you really don't have to defend yourself. The environment in that type of game is totally different from a game like this one. IRL mafia you can see alot more of a person without 'saying' anything. You look mostly at body language and who has that 'guilty' look. Here we rely solely on text and that can be daunting for someone who isn't prepared to handle heavy accusations. I see his posts as a natural progression of an inexperienced forum mafia player... Which he is in fact inexperienced at internet mafia. He however is not new to the mafia game itself.

I still think that you guys should take me over him. I'm willing. And he still has the ability to learn from his mistakes, and I think he will. I also think he'd benefit by the experiance of getting a real taste of the game and become a more powerful player in future games.

As for Random Voting Keyshe... Someone who is 90% town gets votes...but someone with only a 50% chance of being mafia has no chance? that really doesnt make any sense logically.

We should be going for possible mafia suspects. The truth is, the majority of people feel that he is a townie and still think he should die. That is a mafia agenda. It only benefits them, not us. Axle's post was full of crap saying "they could be influenced by the mafia" That can only happen if the Mafia becomes the majority... WHICH HAPPENS IF WE KILL OFF TOWNIES. Our goal should always be to lynch mafia. Lynch the serial killer if there is one. or any other possible 3-party nightkilling roles.

I've offered myself up for a vote, but if that doesnt tickle your fancy, I suggest looking into Sasuke. He has been acting suspicious through the beginning. Using OBVIOUS attempts to confuse people. Not to mention he uses FALSE facts as evidence. He is clearly going for confusion, whereas Linksbro is meerly misguided. Linksbro could learn in a few rounds and become an asset to the town. However even after being called out on his lies Sasuke continues his ploy. My money says hes Sakon. And that guy cannot be up to ANY good.

We should be going for possible mafia suspects. The truth is, the majority of people feel that he is a townie and still think he should die. That is a mafia agenda. It only benefits them, not us. Axle's post was full of crap saying "they could be influenced by the mafia" That can only happen if the Mafia becomes the majority... WHICH HAPPENS IF WE KILL OFF TOWNIES. Our goal should always be to lynch mafia. Lynch the serial killer if there is one. or any other possible 3-party nightkilling roles.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHAT? Jo, what the hell is up with your posting lately? You've been ignoring entire posts and homing in on one single point, and not even the primary point of the entire post. If you're referring to the post I just made, I regret to inform you that I only said that once. You also fail to acknowledge or reply to everything I said to you. Do you care to explain yourself at all, after you made so many accusations against me while leaving out a lot of information that I know for a fact you were fully aware of?

Baysiderulez said:
As for all who are suspicious of me, Kill me I dare you.
Bringing this quote back up, I've been thinking about it for awhile.

Hypothetically speaking, Baysiderulez is mafia. She says this to confuse us, and to appear to us as a townie. However, let's say we do vote her off, and it does turn out she is a mafiosa. When she says "Kill me I dare you", it wouldn't be that she has a power role amongst the townies and we shouldn't lynch her, but the fact that when she got lynched, the mafia goes for the main accusers.

With this, I think I can feel safe in saying this:
Vote: Baysiderulez

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Bringing this quote back up, I've been thinking about it for awhile.

Hypothetically speaking, Baysiderulez is mafia. She says this to confuse us, and to appear to us as a townie. However, let's say we do vote her off, and it does turn out she is a mafiosa. When she says "Kill me I dare you", it wouldn't be that she has a power role amongst the townies and we shouldn't lynch her, but the fact that when she got lynched, the mafia goes for the main accusers.

With this, I think I can feel safe in saying this:

I agree with Pocket Asian. Every time Jo offers herself up for killing I stop and think for a while. I personally think that her doing that is trying to turn us off voting for her. I've been suspecting her for mafioso for quite a while now, and I'm going to join PA in saying

You've been ignoring entire posts and homing in on one single point, and not even the primary point of the entire post.

This one sentence actually caught my attention. I've been ignoring accusations last round made by ho and now it seems she's doing the same to Axle. Personally, this is not enough for me to make a vote, but...

EGMEOY, Baysiderulez

Hazel

A Frog
think I put someone in the by accident.... Hazel isn't mafia.
How can you be so sure? You just randomly accused all the people who voted for you. Then somebody says wait a minute, and you just take out three from your Mafia list. Riiiight. Way to go in becoming unsuspicious.

Oh, and Bay? You are acting wierd. You know that even if you get lynched, Linksbro will probably be the next anyway. It's a stupid move. Saying
Yes Yes, Keep voting for me! Let Linksbro live!
will not make anything better. 9 people have voted for him. That means 9 people want him out of the game. However hard you seem to believe it, Axle does not have the power to brainwash us.

Kazumi? Your one last comment (sorry, I can't find the quote) "I didn't want to play but I changed my mind." seems a bit suspicious to me. I think that's the lamest excuse ever for acting wierd.

I forgot: VOTE: Linksbro
IGMEOY: Kazumi, Baysiderulez

Kazumi? Your one last comment (sorry, I can't find the quote) "I didn't want to play but I changed my mind." seems a bit suspicious to me. I think that's the lamest excuse ever for acting wierd.
What are you talking about?
Looking at Kazumi's posts, he only made two replies in this thread, unless he deleted one, but Kazumi is smart enough not to do that.
Here were his two posts:
Kazumi said:
Jo is being very serious about Mafia. Anyway, this is the first post. I don't think that figuring out what each role is in relation to a Majora's Mask character is important, but it is still kind of interesting none the less.
Kazumi said:
I'm going to say that Jo is rather suspicious at this point. Maybe suspicious isn't the right word, but she is very aggressive and is calling everyone out that makes a move, or even doesn't make a move against her. It wouldn't say that this is suspicious as of yet, but I know I will be watching out for her. I'd assume that she is a good player, and I don't think a good player would want to call a lot of attention to themselves this early if they were scum. That is the only thing holding back the suspicion..

EBWODP
Or did you mean Linksbro321, Hazel?

This. It's a lame excuse after being shot at by Axle, who said he was acting wierd.
Okay, well, no, it doesn't really make Kybyrian that suspicious, or not to me at least. I remember one member had a change of heart for Mafia in Round 2 and he proved to help the town. It's more of a good thing seeing Kybyrian take this round seriously, in my opinion.

Also, make sure you get the name of the person you're questioning right so you don't cause confusion or false accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom