• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel

A Frog
Actually, I've thought over the whole "Linkbro" business.

The threat, so to say, although it's more of a problem, is that you can never really know if they are mafia or townie. I realise this sounds ridiculous, and that you can never know for sure about anybody. But try to see my point. If a member, in this case, Linksbro, posts this:
It's very quiet...
or
Maybe I should do something stupid...
In what way does this contribute to the game? The whole game is based on mistakes. How can you make a mistake in a post like that? It just takes up space and wastes everyone's time reading pages and pages of unnessessairy posts. We cannot see if it's a mafia post or a townie post. He could even be the SK, even if I doubt it!

I hope you get my point. And don't hate me for settling for the practical exit. I just think it's better for the game.
I shall maintain my vote towards Linksbro.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
You know, I have my vote.

Vote: Linksbro

He has posted only stupid and pointless posts and as Hazel said, you really have no idea what he is. I just really want to get rid of this nuisance.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I don't know why you guys would vote linksbro while thinking he's a townie. That makes zero sense to me. It seems like people jumped ship from voting Cucco Power to linksbro, for the same reason. The point of the game is to find mafia members

How do pointless posts make him a threat? Bayside is the only one making sense right now. By lynching linksbro we are just having 2 townies die instead of just 1. Not a good way to start off the game.

This is exactly what I wanted to say. Axle said it himself that he thinks linksbro is a townie but yet he still votes for him. Something else more mysterious is WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR HIM IF YOU THINK HE IS A TOWNIE. Even if he does do meaningfulness posts it's better to lose only 1 townie than 2 like Bayside said.

Kybyrian

Actually no... All gave paraphrased responses of Axle's post. None showed individualized thinking. Because while the conclusion may be the same, the interpretation from each player should vary, because our perspectives are based on past experiences. I call bandwagoning when I see it, and that's what I see here.

My vote remains. Only anti-town roles gain by weeding out towns. Even if their bad townies... they still offer a layer of protection for the rest of us. You remember how I recommended making a threat list? Someone like Linksbro is a "no threat" he's obviously not mafia, I mean I suppose on an off chance he could be, but he's not playing this game smartly, which lets face it...Mafia Play smart. Mafia have to be cunning and full of trickery in order to push their agenda forward. They have to work together to stratagize on how to lead the votes in a direction they want, without unleashing supsicion, and they have to pick people to nightkill that wont reveal who they are, but eliminate their threats.

Lynching Linksbro HURTS the town. it takes a way a layer of protection and gives the mafia a nightkill. Where now 2 townies die, instead of just 1. We have an opportunity TODAY to lynch a mafia. And if we were playing smart, its really not so difficult to see who the suspected mafia are.

You seem to play the cunning part yourself all the time. Maybe you're more warranted for suspicion than linksbro?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'll try to have at least 1 vote tally up per page, if the votes change, that is.

Tally:

Linksbro321: 7 (Axle the Beast, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna)
Axle the Beast: 1 (Baysiderulez)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Pocket Asian, Kazumi, Sasuke Uchiha, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Zelda's_Child, Din Akera, Zack125, Meego7, Turo602, Keyshe, Green Goron, DracoMajora, Linksbro321

Takes 12 votes to lynch.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Maybe Linksbro is trying to lay low or confuse us, or is just wasting our time? I can't risk it.

VOTE: Linksbro

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
8 votes. I see the reason, aculally no I don't. Is there a reason? I would like to hear from Axle why he wanted to lynch me. I just don't get it. Out of the 8 votes I'd say about 6 of you are mafia. Here's a list: Axle the Beast, Kybyrian, Epwna, Link to present, Turo602, Hazel, Thegreen. Thats 7 people! Just listen to me and everyone who agrees with me, I'm a townie. So, for starting this and getting so many followers.
Vote: Axle the Beast

FOS:Kybyrian

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Actually, I've thought over the whole "Linkbro" business.

The threat, so to say, although it's more of a problem, is that you can never really know if they are mafia or townie. I realise this sounds ridiculous, and that you can never know for sure about anybody. But try to see my point. If a member, in this case, Linksbro, posts this:
or
In what way does this contribute to the game? The whole game is based on mistakes. How can you make a mistake in a post like that? It just takes up space and wastes everyone's time reading pages and pages of unnessessairy posts. We cannot see if it's a mafia post or a townie post. He could even be the SK, even if I doubt it!

I hope you get my point. And don't hate me for settling for the practical exit. I just think it's better for the game.
I shall maintain my vote towards Linksbro.
I do understand the logic in removing Link, he could be Mafia, but even if he is townie we could still benefit from removing him, he causes lot of chaos that is in the end hurtful to the town. So was (is?) The Green, and at first Kybyrian too. Maybe Link will shape up if we give one more chance, but there will always be the unknown (small or not) if there was more to his behavior. Perhaps it would be best for him to be lynched and he can learn from the experience and play a new game better later. But then again many feel he is townie, even though there is a chance he could be mafia, seems to be the real reason he is being offed is just that he is seen as a useless townie. Bay is right that the mafia should be our main target not townies... Ii would like all of you who are voteing for him to really think about and give your reasons why you want him lynch, how much is his threat level really to you (be honest)? Or are you just losing patients with him... I am still trying to investigate before I vote, I feel we are being pushed (not literally though) into a lynch that is a bit rushed.

You seem to play the cunning part yourself all the time. Maybe you're more warranted for suspicion than linksbro?
Yes I noticed myself that while Bayside talks about Axle's leading the crowd, she herself was trying the same thing more or less with her suspicions that shouldn't be ignored. But to be fair to both of them don't we all try that when we suspect someone strongly? Mafia or townie, both.

8 votes. I see the reason, aculally no I don't. Is there a reason? I would like to hear from Axle why he wanted to lynch me. I just don't get it. Out of the 8 votes I'd say about 6 of you are mafia. Here's a list: Axle the Beast, Kybyrian, Epwna, Link to present, Turo602, Hazel, Thegreen. Thats 7 people! Just listen to me and everyone who agrees with me, I'm a townie. So, for starting this and getting so many followers.
Dude, you just said that all your voters were Mafia, except for Hero of Music. It would be very, very stupid for everyone in the Mafia to vote for a single person, and because of this, I really do question whether you really have played a Mafia game before.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Vote: Axle the Beast

FOS:Kybyrian
That is very unlikely, and stupid of them if it's true. Most likely that one or two are, Mafia don't like to stand out... Axle has some what said he reasons why he voted for you, manly that you post in odd and chaotic posts that are harmful to the town not helpful, early you sounded like you understood why people were suspicious of you, that you think it was that you were not serous. Why now that you have are you backpedaling saying you have no idea why?:hmm:

I think the only reason I'm being voted on is because a newbie on mafia, even though I've played before, has to lose first in this round. So thats why everyone targeted CP. Also because he wanted someone to die so much.
Okay, I see the main reason a lot of you are voting on me is because of not being serious. Well I would have stopped if you asked. Just give me a chance and I won't.

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
Dude, you just said that all your voters were Mafia, except for Hero of Music. It would be very, very stupid for everyone in the Mafia to vote for a single person, and because of this, I really do question whether you really have played a Mafia game before.

I think I put someone in the by accident.... Hazel isn't mafia. Sorry about that. And yes, Ihave played this game before, not on a computer and with less people like 7 to 9. So if you keep me in I could keep me in I could be a huge benifet to the townies. Also I put in Turo by mistake.

Coming from you I take that as a compliment.

Yes I noticed myself that while Bayside talks about Axle's leading the crowd, she herself was trying the same thing more or less with her suspicions that shouldn't be ignored. But to be fair to both of them don't we all try that when we suspect someone strongly? Mafia or townie, both.

Actually, your brother TELLS people they need to vote for Linksbro. I'm not pin pointing anyone in particular and saying Hey YOU over there... You need to vote for this person, because they are a town, but a danger to society... A stupid town provides ground cover... I see no reason to take them out. Theres still also a chance he has been assigned a special role, and lo and behold you let Axle kill our doctor. That's the risk you take when you go and kill an obvious town.

Vote: linksbro321

I strongly encourage more votes for him so we can get this game back on track.

Quoted for evidence.

I think I put someone in the by accident.... Hazel isn't mafia. Sorry about that. Also I put in Turo by mistake.
Because of the way you've been posting, I'm unsure whether or not to believe that.

So if you keep me in I could keep me in I could be a huge benifet to the townies.
Then prove you can. Why don't you start trying to defend yourself first before throwing in a vote. You have accused your accusers.

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
Then prove you can. Why don't you start trying to defend yourself first before throwing in a vote. You have accused your accusers.

See, this is the thing that I'm not good at. I'm completely terrible at defending myself. But what I can say is that either nobody understands by what I'm trying to say, which is that I'm sorry for causing chaos in the town. Another thing is that in about 95% sure that Axle is mafia because why would so many people follow him for voting me off. The list I made was what I thought, and probably got 1 or a 48% I got two. Also is this just because people thought i'm a newbie to mafia? I don't get why Axle voted for me in the first place besides that I wasn't serious. I've apologized like ten times and he still dosen't say anything. He's probably seen what I've been saying. And he also said he encourages other people to do the same. Is this a signal to the mafia to follow him because he's godfather? I have no idea! He says he knows i'm a townie but still votes me. Does he see me as a threat to the mafia? All I'm thrying to say is to vote for Axle and that I'm sorry. I swear I'm not mafia.

I will be suprised if I didn't get ninjaed.

David

But you called me here...
See, this is the thing that I'm not good at. I'm completely terrible at defending myself. But what I can say is that either nobody understands by what I'm trying to say, which is that I'm sorry for causing chaos in the town. Another thing is that in about 95% sure that Axle is mafia because why would so many people follow him for voting me off. The list I made was what I thought, and probably got 1 or a 48% I got two. Also is this just because people thought i'm a newbie to mafia? I don't get why Axle voted for me in the first place besides that I wasn't serious. I've apologized like ten times and he still dosen't say anything. He's probably seen what I've been saying. And he also said he encourages other people to do the same. Is this a signal to the mafia to follow him because he's godfather? I have no idea! He says he knows i'm a townie but still votes me. Does he see me as a threat to the mafia? All I'm thrying to say is to vote for Axle and that I'm sorry. I swear I'm not mafia.

I will be suprised if I didn't get ninjaed.

Honestly, you aren't really defending your self very well. ALl you've really said that you're 95% sure that Axle is mafia (with barely any basis), that your sorry, that you promise that you aren't mafia, and that you're terrible at defending yourself. If you really weren't mafia, I'd think that you would be trying to defend yourself even harder. Axle also didn't say that he Knew that you were a townie. He said that it was very probable, but still likely that you could be mafia. There is no way he could know that you're mafia. He's a forum moderator, not the game moderator. So, stick up for your self more.

My vote still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom