• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... um... yeah... Really hasn't been much going on except for a few votes on linksbro321... other than that I haven't been able to put anything together with the posts made today...

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Let the bandwagoning begin!
^false

Seriously, though, we need to get the game rolling. I think linksbro321 is too risky to keep around. Right now he's more of a threat than a benefit.
And with that.
Vote: linksbro321

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
*kicks open door*

Crap! I'm so sorry but tonight is the only night you'll see me. I had a performance (I'm in a play.) last night and tonight. I have two more. One tomorrow and one Thursday. I'm so sorry. I will not be here so please don't mod-kill me.

David

But you called me here...
Well... Things are getting a little more interesting. We are finally discussing others posts and how suspicious they are. I personally agree with everyone against linksbro321. He's making newbie mistakes, yet he claims that he has played many times before, knows the game, and has even modded games. I don't know what he's trying to pull, but he appears to be a threat.

Vote: linksbro321

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:

Linksbro321: 6 (Axle the Beast, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Pocket Asian, Kazumi, Sasuke Uchiha, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Baysiderulez, Zelda's_Child, Din Akera, Zack125, Meego7, Turo602, Keyshe, Green Goron, Epwna, DracoMajora, Linksbro321

Takes 12 votes to lynch.

I see bandwagoning. So I'm just going to go with my gut. Axle isn't good for the townies. He does not have their best interest at heart. his premise for voting linksbro is that he is a moron and shall be eliminated to spare us further embarrassment. This isn't healthy for the town. Therefore.

Vote: Axle the Beast

David

But you called me here...
I see bandwagoning. So I'm just going to go with my gut. Axle isn't good for the townies. He does not have their best interest at heart. his premise for voting linksbro is that he is a moron and shall be eliminated to spare us further embarrassment. This isn't healthy for the town. Therefore.

Vote: Axle the Beast

Haven't all of the people that have voted for linksbro given their reasons for it? How do you know that Axle isn't good for the townies? Linksbro is making too many newbie mistakes that he shouldn't be making because he's told us that he's played before. He's the one causing chaos and Axle is trying to put a stop to it.

EBWDP

Sorry, not just Axle, but also the rest of us that voted for linksbro.

Hazel

A Frog
Haven't all of the people that have voted for linksbro given their reasons for it? How do you know that Axle isn't good for the townies? Linksbro is making too many newbie mistakes that he shouldn't be making because he's told us that he's played before. He's the one causing chaos and Axle is trying to put a stop to it.

EBWDP

Sorry, not just Axle, but also the rest of us that voted for linksbro.
I agree with HoM. I think Linksbro is a threat to our game. Many people said it, in the begginning, it was uncareful, pointless posts, who confused us all. I think it's better if we get rid of him, to be so blunt.

Actually no... All gave paraphrased responses of Axle's post. None showed individualized thinking. Because while the conclusion may be the same, the interpretation from each player should vary, because our perspectives are based on past experiences. I call bandwagoning when I see it, and that's what I see here.

My vote remains. Only anti-town roles gain by weeding out towns. Even if their bad townies... they still offer a layer of protection for the rest of us. You remember how I recommended making a threat list? Someone like Linksbro is a "no threat" he's obviously not mafia, I mean I suppose on an off chance he could be, but he's not playing this game smartly, which lets face it...Mafia Play smart. Mafia have to be cunning and full of trickery in order to push their agenda forward. They have to work together to stratagize on how to lead the votes in a direction they want, without unleashing supsicion, and they have to pick people to nightkill that wont reveal who they are, but eliminate their threats.

Lynching Linksbro HURTS the town. it takes a way a layer of protection and gives the mafia a nightkill. Where now 2 townies die, instead of just 1. We have an opportunity TODAY to lynch a mafia. And if we were playing smart, its really not so difficult to see who the suspected mafia are.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Actually no... All gave paraphrased responses of Axle's post. None showed individualized thinking. Because while the conclusion may be the same, the interpretation from each player should vary, because our perspectives are based on past experiences. I call bandwagoning when I see it, and that's what I see here.

My vote remains. Only anti-town roles gain by weeding out towns. Even if their bad townies... they still offer a layer of protection for the rest of us. You remember how I recommended making a threat list? Someone like Linksbro is a "no threat" he's obviously not mafia, I mean I suppose on an off chance he could be, but he's not playing this game smartly, which lets face it...Mafia Play smart. Mafia have to be cunning and full of trickery in order to push their agenda forward. They have to work together to stratagize on how to lead the votes in a direction they want, without unleashing supsicion, and they have to pick people to nightkill that wont reveal who they are, but eliminate their threats.

Lynching Linksbro HURTS the town. it takes a way a layer of protection and gives the mafia a nightkill. Where now 2 townies die, instead of just 1. We have an opportunity TODAY to lynch a mafia. And if we were playing smart, its really not so difficult to see who the suspected mafia are.

I totally agree with Jo. I see too many people jumping on the Linksbro bandwagon. I'm still undecided on who to vote for at the moment, I'm going to wait and see if I find more suspicious behaviour... I'm a complete mafia newbie...

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
If not posting is acting silly, then yes, I did act silly when I was the godfather. It was a lay low game... don't accuse anyone too greatly(until the very end) to keep out of suspicion, and don't stay too inactive. I played similarly to how Xinnamin played that game as the serial killer, but bad fortune caught her and put her in the palm of my hands. :)
No I wasn't referring to not posting, I may have confused who was posting what. It was K something... And Axle is right that I do find it odd that you have not learned your lesson, either by self experience or seeing how it goes badly for others and what it does to the game in general. Your quote here--
I actually kind of intended to get lynched at first because I was basically forced into signing up, but I guess I had a change of heart or something? :P
I know you have said this before, either in sign up, or on the shout box, I find it... disconcerting and a poor excuse. No one can really force you to play, let alone why you would muck up the game? Then when some of us whine about it, then you get serious and decide to play the good sport? ... I don't buy it.

------------------------------------------
We find ourselves in an unfortunate situation.

Our view has been clouded by players who are new to the game. We've pretty much run ourselves into a ditch and I don't see us getting out in time for a majority lynch. (unless we just want to lynch Cucco Power; I don't think it's worth doing, personally, as he/she may help us with numbers later)

I can't pin any evidence on anyone other than that who I've already stated so I'll lurk until I see something happening. Not to say I'll be inactive, but this day is pretty much shot.

post script: I'm fed up with people quitting mafia. Either by being replaced or by mucking up their position and asking to be killed. I say we should have a no tolerance for quitters, and if they really want to die then they can be mod killed for inactivity or lynched/night killed. a.k.a. normal gameplay.
Green, I feel your pain, I really do, but what is with the pessimism? A lot has gone wrong to derail this day, not just the quitters. I can't see how we can't salvage the day, Viral said he hasn't set a date to when the day ends, it's all based on how much discussion we are doing. Right now Axle, and Kybyrian are pushing for a voting off people who are potential trouble makers, townie or not. Let me ask you this, do you agree with this? Take the chance to eliminate all (even townies) that can hurt the town, mafia or not? You didn't think Cucco should have been voted out, because he probably was townie. Now Hazel takes his place, do you still feel the same trust for the new guy? And there is the fact that you now vote for Linksbro, who more or less is in the same place as Cucco, said by Axle that he has a fair chance being townie. Why the change in heart? Then there is my quote calling you out here ---
The Green, Kybyrian... I am most unhappy to see you fooling around. You really should know better. It's very unhelpful and disruptive, either you are mafia or the like, or just being destructive townies... I right now I can't take you two seriously, or trust you. If there was some sort of attempted at a secret code to help the find the mafia of what not, you've fail to help us Ky... only confuse the discussions...
You show your displeasure in the derailing of the game in your post, but seem to ignore you own part in it... ? Am I the only one who finds this amiss?
----------------------------------------------------
Okay, I see the main reason a lot of you are voting on me is because of not being serious. Well I would have stopped if you asked. Just give me a chance and I won't.
It is good of you to see that Link, but it's not really our job to be telling you to stop, but for you to already know it's not a good idea. You say you have played before, I believe you. But you really should have known by now what will happen if you aren't taking the game some-what seriously, how do we know that you are not doing this to confuse us that you are just an innocent guy, who is really mafia? If every time some one does something suspicious, and we players tell them to stop and then we give them a second chance, no mafia would ever be caught...
-----------------------------------------------

And as for Axle... yes he kind of is leading the charge. That his way, not really all his fault since people decide on their own to go with him or not. Now he has done this as one or our own before, a townie and as mafia too. What he is this time, I don't know. I am very worried about him, he is either one of our most valuable players, or our worst enemy... I think Jo is right to not blindly trust him, something in my gut is worrying me about him... too. I can't say he is acting out of character, but he could be either... he isn't the kind of player to act any differently noticeably depending on what role he has. Maybe it would be best to not off him on the first day, but wait a little bit?

FOS: Axle, TheGreen, Kybyrian,
IGMEOY: Linksbro, Hero of Music, Bayside, Hazel,

I don't know why you guys would vote linksbro while thinking he's a townie. That makes zero sense to me. It seems like people jumped ship from voting Cucco Power to linksbro, for the same reason. The point of the game is to find mafia members

I agree with HoM. I think Linksbro is a threat to our game. Many people said it, in the begginning, it was uncareful, pointless posts, who confused us all. I think it's better if we get rid of him, to be so blunt.

How do pointless posts make him a threat? Bayside is the only one making sense right now. By lynching linksbro we are just having 2 townies die instead of just 1. Not a good way to start off the game.

There isn't really anyone I think is too suspicious right now to me. The only person I even slightly suspect right now is Sasuke. He seems to accuse people then back off and apologize when they respond. He could be trying to plant seeds without seeming to suspicious. I acted in a similar way when I was a mafia member in Round 2

Sorry. I read Jo's post which made it sound like you were suspecting her because of her actions in the last game. I did jump to conclusions without getting the facts and I'm sorry. Uh, how do you unFoS? And where do you read the different abbreviations?

Sorry, I didn't read that post. Alright then, I'll leave him out of my posts.

I still don't get you're point, but you're arguing with me has shown me that you're most likely not mafia. A mafia probably would have tried to set up everyone who has suspected you, where as you just defended yourself. I no longer suspect you.

Oh. I apologize then. I thought you meant that you were gunning for someone because of his history.

I could just be reading too much into it though. He does have the most posts out of anyone so there is more to go off of over other people who have just a couple posts or haven't posted yet.

As for the vote, I'm not going to vote anyone until we get more posts. Like I said above, I'd rather have a no lynch than vote for someone who we know is probably a townie, no matter how useless you guys think they might be. There is no reason to rush into a vote when no deadline has been announced yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom