• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Sorry about deleting my post.I've talked to VM and can stay in the game as long as I don't do it again.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
how come i can't get modkilled then everyone then walks away and a replacement comes?
...what?

Also, DracoMajora, as he said, is still in.
Hazel will be replacing Cucco Power. Once she posts in here, or confirms to me via PM, all votes for Cucco Power will be scrapped. Sorry about this.
If you have a problem Cucco Power, PM/VM me. Don't post in here anymore.

EBDP: Hazel confirmed. CP is out. All votes for CP are scrapped and won't be transfered over to Hazel.

-----
Tally:

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Pocket Asian, Kazumi, Sasuke Uchiha, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Baysiderulez, Zelda's_Child, Din Akera, Zack125, TheGreen, Meego7, Turo602, Keyshe, Green Goron, Link to Present, Epwna, DracoMajora, Hero of Music, Hazel, Kybyrian, Linksbro321, Axle the Beast

Takes 12 votes to lynch

Kybyrian

I believe Axle's quote here says better then I could: Also I would think something like it has been said to you before, or at least someone else. Playing around as a joker makes you a wild card... I would have thought by now you wouldn't be making that same... newbie mistake. Back in the game when you where the Godfather, I think I remember you started off the game acting silly too, at first anyway.

If not posting is acting silly, then yes, I did act silly when I was the godfather. It was a lay low game... don't accuse anyone too greatly(until the very end) to keep out of suspicion, and don't stay too inactive. I played similarly to how Xinnamin played that game as the serial killer, but bad fortune caught her and put her in the palm of my hands. :)

Here's the screen of what me and my moddy eyes can see. (And no this doesn't break any rules because it's of this thread.)

Saw that as well and dismissed it, the post was completely meaningless. It would also still display a "Edited By" message when the message is deleted if he had edited anything important out of it. He's clear.

Baysiderulez said:
I am most suspicious of Kyby because he doesn't make mistakes or joke around in this game like he does outside on the forums or in the shoutbox. He plays smart. This game has been quite the opposite of that. Perhaps he doesnt feel like his role is important enough to warrent protection, but egads! thats rather hasty playing even for him.

I played smart in what... one game? That was the game I was the godfather in. My activity was bad in the only other game I played, and I was killed on the first day anyway.

Also, you said egads, lol.

Hazel

A Frog
I have read basically everything, and I can say that... I have no idea whatsoever as to whom the Mafia/Townies are. There are a lot of new player, who post random things, or stuff like that. I shall wait before voting.

This post was mostly for me to confirm that I was replacing CP.

I was 99% sure that Cucco Power wasn't Mafia, just a dangerous player, so I currently have no real suspicions of Hazel. However, now that one of our problem people is down, then we just have linksbro321 as the immediate issue...

If not posting is acting silly, then yes, I did act silly when I was the godfather. It was a lay low game... don't accuse anyone too greatly(until the very end) to keep out of suspicion, and don't stay too inactive. I played similarly to how Xinnamin played that game as the serial killer, but bad fortune caught her and put her in the palm of my hands. :)
What she's saying is that she thinks you would have learned not to act silly and to be serious in the early game several games ago. Whether it was playing around or not is still a count against you as it was suspicious activity. Yes, you are too smart to do that as a Mafioso, and I doubt you are, but it's still obstructive to the town and weird activity for you while playing Mafia in general.

Saw that as well and dismissed it, the post was completely meaningless. It would also still display a "Edited By" message when the message is deleted if he had edited anything important out of it. He's clear.
Whatever his reason was is kinda irrelevant, as it's clearly stated to be against the game rules. Either way, VM let him this once so it's not an issue anymore.

I'm not doing anything beacause there are a lot of FOS's on me.
The reason for those FoS's is because of meaningless and abstract posting like this one right here and those you've basically made throughout this entire game. Like Ky, I'm worried about players like you, and while I don't believe you are that likely to be Mafia, I'm not comfortable with having you around.

Vote: linksbro321

I strongly encourage more votes for him so we can get this game back on track.

The reason for those FoS's is because of meaningless and abstract posting like this one right here and those you've basically made throughout this entire game. Like Ky, I'm worried about players like you, and while I don't believe you are that likely to be Mafia, I'm not comfortable with having you around.

And, why should we trust you, again?

Hazel

A Frog

Excactly what my next move was going to be: I think "silly" posting will get the whole game into trouble. So here we are:

Kybyrian

Axle the Beast said:
What she's saying is that she thinks you would have learned not to act silly and to be serious in the early game several games ago. Whether it was playing around or not is still a count against you as it was suspicious activity. Yes, you are too smart to do that as a Mafioso, and I doubt you are, but it's still obstructive to the town and weird activity for you while playing Mafia in general.

I actually kind of intended to get lynched at first because I was basically forced into signing up, but I guess I had a change of heart or something? :P

As for linksbro, I'm raising my FoS to a vote because of Cucco Power's dismissal. I was already doubting that he was truly Mafia but rather a reckless and inexperienced player. However Hazel handles herself will determine if I raise my suspicion back up.

As for the first round...

Whatever his reason was is kinda irrelevant, as it's clearly stated to be against the game rules. Either way, VM let him this once so it's not an issue anymore.

Still no need to be a complete Nazi about rules, especially considering there was 100% definitely nothing in the post except for him saying he got ninja'd.

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!

So you've decided to vote off a completely usless townie. Dead serious I'm completely useless. Tell you the truth I think your Mafia.

EBWODP: Wow ninjaed thrice................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom