• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Made-up Words and Phrases

Do you make up your own words and phrases? If so, then how often do you do this? Also, feel free to share them here if you'd like.

Some of mine are:

1. Lug - Lag
2. Fothermuckin[g]' - {expletive}
3. 'Pie' - Bye
4. Kuh - okay
5. Peppermint leg - Describes a person running really fast. (looong story)
6. Shart circuit - combination of sharting and short-circuiting (created in conjunction with an inactive member known as Big Octo.
7. Stellar to endeavor - I used to make fun of @A Link In Time for being overly formal and using stilted writing in his posts, and using the words 'stellar' and 'endeavor' a lot.
8. Load - a word used as a response to a dank meme or a dry joke or something lame. This one's hard to explain, but it is meant to be said in a bored, apathetic tone.
9. Hat kid - An old friend of mine and I used to refer to the rebellious, hat-wearing kids at our school(s) by this term.
10. Slaughter - It's not so much the word as it is the context in which it is used; in this case it means to eat copious amounts of food really quickly until there's nothing else left. Generally used in cases where a person has left nothing for anyone else.

(More to come. Maybe.)

D

Deleted member 14134

I call McDonald's McArmins (refrencing armin from attack on titan). The golden arches reminds me of his hair.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't really have one but my nan was full of them when she was alive, just words she made up for stuff. Like if she was confused or lost she'd say "I'm all mogodored" and these have kind of become family sayings.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I have a single made up word...

Awaa: Used in context of 'Laughing Out Loud' or 'I'm bored. Talk to me.'

If you say it right it'll sound like a baby about to cry, except much more cheerful.

Dan

I personally don't use made up phrases as I feel it would only confuse people and present them useless information.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Forever the King.

tumblr_m2fgmlinGi1qlta5do1_r2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom