• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Made-up Invitational Kickstarted End of Year Awards

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
That's right, it's time for the MIKEY Awards!

As we all know, the MIKEY Awards are a celebration of all things superlative, where the categories are meaningless and the trophies are imaginary. So let's get right into it.

Most Omnipresent- Twilight Shadows

Congratulations! You knew you won this award ahead of time because you were watching me type this up.

Communist- Giri

We all love you and your quirks, like how you keep reciting Communist propaganda verbatim in the shoutbox <3

Sharpest Tool in the Shed- TheGreatCthulhu

You're so sharp that you know why you won this award.

The Very Best, Like No-One Ever Was- Princess Niki

The return of the ever popular category sees Princess Niki winning once again, probably because of the time you spend with your fun little playthroughs of Pokemon and general attention to detail. Also, you can probably sing the whole theme song, ya big nerd.

Biggest Weeaboo- Scrapper

He's in the closet.

Most Hatlike- Spirit Mask Salesman

We all saw it coming. Spirit Mask Salesman is more like a hat than anybody else on this website.

Sideways- DekuNut

You're the absolute sideways, and a highly deserving candidate for this award.

Cheesiest- Satan

Imagine being so good at puns that you constantly make them by accident when you're reading. Wait, you don't have to.

Greenest- funnier6

Yep, you're the greenest! Highly prestigious category. You should feel honored.

Dances with Wolves- thesunfan

What? Yes, I know what a superlative is. It's a trophy.

What?

Dancest with Wolves- thesunfan

What a know it all. You probably play mafia.

Most Omniscient- Morbid Minish

You have an arcane knowledge of all things, including what I had for lunch and what alignment I rolled three mafia games from now.

Most Likely to Be The Twist Villain- Rubik

That's right- you might even have plotted to sabotage this awards ceremony, if literally anyone including me knew it was happening.

Classiest Clown- Storm

You have a better awards ceremony, with blackjack and hookers, but you're here anyway because you like having fun and being your own person.

Scariest- YIGAhim

Look, turning invisible makes you a potent force for fear. Use your vanishment wisely (man please come back we need more jester paranoia in our games).

Goodest Boi- Doc

Everyone asks who you are, but nobody ever asks how you are. :(

On Fleekest with The Dank Memest- ExLight

I'm giving you this award to punish you for that Whimsicott. You recently discovered a meme with a kid holding a skateboard saying "how do you do fellow kids" and you can't stop posting it!

Sexiest- Moe the Moblin

It's me. It's obviously me. First of all, I haven't even seen any of yalls faces so I win by default anyway. Well, except sunfan and we would both agree I win here.

Most Default- zeldafan11235

Without a doubt you're the biggest Zelda fan of all time, so you fit right in here at ZeldaDungeon. Also good at math.

Most Omnipotent- Jimmu

I can't believe you won this one since obviously you aren't even powerful enough to make my name orange, so I'm not sending your trophy out until you can prove it.

Most Patriotic- Mellow Ezlo

Ah, yes. 'Murica, Mellow Ezlo knows no other love. You constantly sing praises of your country of birth, the USA, in which you currently reside. You happily celebrate Independence Day on July 4th, use the imperial system, and spell words the correct way.

Coolest- LittleGumball

Okay, time for a meme category, since we've been pretty serious for this whole thing.

Most Likely to Be Three Prime Numbers Stacked in A Trenchcoat- Ninja

Something about you has always seemed off to me, and this could be it. This makes sense.

Best to Bring Home to Mom And Dad- Link182

Wait, what? No, this is not right. You get drunk way too often for this to be right. That's it, I know we were planning to go till midnight, but the whole thing is shot now. Cancel the ceremony. Tear down the balloons and give them to Twilight Shadows. Yes I'm serious! It's not like Rubik wants them! Okay, everyone, show is over. Go home. You will be receiving your trophies shortly via mail order, except for Jimmu.

Thank you for attending the MIKEY Awards, and see you next year!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've sabotaged this awards ceremony by tricking you into posting it into the forum games section, where no one will ever look.

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Biggest Virgin - TahDiscoBall.

If he sees a red plumber, he goes into an feral, sociopathic state.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom