• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Machiavelli Personality Test...!

Jedizora

:right:
I got 64. But it wasn't P. T. Barnem that said that there was a sucker born every minute. Some one else said it, but in the same context. (The fake stone man). One of the suckers mentioned was those guys. (A question on mine was "Was P. T. Barnem Wrong when he said there is a sucker born every minute?".(I answered 4.) I don't know if it changes from person to person.)

I got a 60. Average, though, I figure myself somewhere in the middle. I believe every circumstance is different and can be handled differently. I don't believe anything or anyone is the same and cannot be thought of as such when it comes to judging how people behave.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Machiavelli personality test has a range of 0-100

Your machiavelli score is: 47

"Low Mach" You reject Machiavelli's opinions.

Most people fall somewhere in the middle, but there's a significant minority at either extreme
True low Machs, however, can be kind of dependent, submissive and socially inept. So be sure to invite a high Mach or two to your next dinner party.

Well I expected to be lower. But meh, I can say we definitely won't be in the same wavelength, but I respect his ideas.

T

-TR-

I got a 56 - Low Mach. Dependent, submissive, and socially inept? This test is insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom