• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Machiavelli Personality Test...!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Okay, so I actually re-did this test as I tend to exaggerate on my answers with these sorts of things. This time around I got a 39. I guess this means I try to make myself more cynical than I actually am. :P

Ghosi

Schmetterling

Wow, did I really get the lowest score on here? Strange..

edit: Whoops, never mind...

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I ended up with 70 on the nose.

High mach does not fit me, at all. By the description of the extremes, I should be in the low portion.

R

Relindra

I scored a 92.

I guess that kind of makes sense since most people tell me I am a real life House. =P

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!

Though the Machiavelli test is very limited, it is actually VERY accurate in it's limited...ness. As long as you understand all the questions and answer all truthfully (and assuming the test is put together correctly and it's scored correctly) the answer you should get should be correct. Not to say that ALL people on the high end are arrogant and all people on the low end are dependant, but rather, taken as a whole, you're closer to the aspects of the end of the results you landed on.

At least, that's the theory....

I got a 50. To echo a lot of the above posters, I too thought that the questions were very cynical, and I left several at "3" because I was neutral on them. I wouldn't consider myself "socially inept and dependent" as the low Mach score dictates, however I'm not exactly a cynical person, so fairly accurate I guess *shrugs*.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I had a score of 90
I've always considered myself a cynical person and many people have told me that i'm harsh so i think that'll suit me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom