• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know that was in the middle of the night, someone snuck up on me, and dragged me over to Holodrum and took Josh to Labrynna.

Fair play. I mean given the response from people I'd say your joke wasn't that obvious, but yeah if you think it through then it kinda was. My vote doesn't count anyway, realised I was looking at the wrong list from a couple of days back. But still, it's a really strange development. If what you said is true then maybe it's just a game variation? I can't imagine it'd be that useful a role to have.

Lurker Vote: Josh
I can only remember him posting like once or twice. Needs to get his arse in gear at the very least. I'm witholding my main vote for the minute.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
All I know that was in the middle of the night, someone snuck up on me, and dragged me over to Holodrum and took Josh to Labrynna.

Possibly 2 people. One Labrynna person, and one Holodrum person. Unless there's only one person that switches other people's places. hmmm.....

Lurker Vote: Wyatt

I haven't seen a single post from you. (If he posted before this post and I miss it, then can someone tell me?)

I think David got lynched when he joked in Pokemafia, so I'm surprised he would do the same again here. But I don't see how him joking about switching towns makes him scum

I'm pretty sure the switch has to do with a power role, or even two like Ninten suggests. Maybe someone in Labrynna targets someone and someone in Holodrum targets someone each night and those two switch places. We will see in the upcoming nights I guess.

Why can't I hold all these posts?

Vote: arkvoodle

oh hoh, he makes zee vote!

Vote without a reason is without a reason. Just sayin'. And Ninten*, Wyatt has posted a bit previously, but he's been quiet in the Day 2 period.

Kybyrian

I don't remember who I voted for last day period. I think it was ark. Not sure. But I had a reason then. So I'm just gonna say I have a reason now, but not say it. Fun, right? This game really didn't work out. I didn't have the motivation to even try to understand it. Failed game is failed, but oh well... just proves we should probably stick to simpler themes.

I don't remember who I voted for last day period. I think it was ark. Not sure. But I had a reason then. So I'm just gonna say I have a reason now, but not say it. Fun, right? This game really didn't work out. I didn't have the motivation to even try to understand it. Failed game is failed, but oh well... just proves we should probably stick to simpler themes.

Ah, get over your opinion brah. I know you and Zenox love each other long time, so not too surprise at you for this. But all mafia games on ZD suffer lack of activity.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
^I went through some old posts and kind-of understand. Meego acts like she doesn't know what a Townie color is. It seems very suspisious.
FoS: Meego

I looked through the first post and it hit me, 'What if the color is suppossed to represent something? Not just to tell who said what?'. If this is true, it might be useful for eliminating the Mafia.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Vote Count:
Holodrum:
1 - Xinnamin (David)
1 - Celeboy (Elfen)

Labyrnna:
1 - Meego (Nicole)
1 - Arkvoodle (Kybyrian)

Lurker Votes:
Labyrnna:
1 - Josh (jdenicholls)
1 - Wyatt (Ninten*)

~~~~~~~~

The citizens of holodrum were in a slump. The cold seemed to be settling in, and everything dragged by slowly. There had been plenty of bickering and accusations made, but by the end of the day the decisions were too far split, with no majority taking precedence. Finally, giving up on finding the culprits, the people settled down for another harsh, cold, restless night as the chill wind brought to them an eerie cackled carried from afar.

~~~~~~~~

Holodrum: Night 2
Labyrnna: Day 2​
Please send in your Night PMs asap. :)

________SURVIVORS________
HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDjinn
CeleboyDr3w21
DavidGo_Dark_Link
Elfenillmatic
Gonzojdenicholls
Green GoronJosh
jedizoraMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

arkvoodle

Diabolical

Simples- if you don't like it, don't play. Sure the style has it's downs, but it hasn't completely collapsed. The only thing we're suffering from is lack of activity. Speaking of which, there are a lot of inactives in Holodrum. A majority of the people are inactive.

EBWODP

The following should really start posting on day 3;

Austin, Xinnamin, Big Octo, Celeboy, Elfen, Green Goron and Gonzo. I don't really want to list the whole town. But really now, some modkills are in order or at least prod PMs.

Last edited:
Goddamn Holodrum. I don't want the same to happen to Labrynna and on that basis I'm going to

Vote: Meego

Simply because we need a majority and she is more suspicious to me than Ky atm. Plus if Ky is dropping out the game it's a wasted lynch.

Kybyrian

Ah, get over your opinion brah. I know you and Zenox love each other long time, so not too surprise at you for this. But all mafia games on ZD suffer lack of activity.

This game has been going on forever and it only has a few pages, bro. I'm just legitimately not interested in this game.

arkvoodle said:
Simples- if you don't like it, don't play.

Not my fault I didn't know what it would be like when I signed up.

He also said there would be no modkills, but lurker votes. Interesting idea, but really bad for this game.

I suggest we leave discussing the benefits of some of this game's features til after it's done.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Lurker Unvote:Kybyrian

I see the posts that you've made, sorry about that.

VOTE: Meego

Your posts state that you don't know what a Townie color is, when it's really orange. You're acting like a Mafia, or some sort of 3rd party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom