• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems that nothing happened overnight. Or at least nothing happened that could be reported on. I find it weird that there were no nightkills though. Either people were lazy with their PMs or there was a hell of a lot of roleblocking. Or both.

Is Dr3w21 third party or mafia? And why did David and Josh switch round. Very strange happenings going on here.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
So it seems that nothing happened overnight. Or at least nothing happened that could be reported on. I find it weird that there were no nightkills though. Either people were lazy with their PMs or there was a hell of a lot of roleblocking. Or both.

Is Dr3w21 third party or mafia? And why did David and Josh switch round. Very strange happenings going on here.

Firstly, judging by the lack of activity and what Justeazy said, some people did not send in their PMs.

Secondly, orange usually represents 3rd party roles and light blue appears to be town. I would say mafia or maybe some other kind of role? (If that's even possible.)

And finally. I'm not sure, it was by choice that they switched so maybe it was to balance out the sides or something like that.

So you're theory is that GDL and Thareous were third party? My other theory is that Justeazy is colour-coding Holodrum and Labrynna townies differently, although whether that means we are on the same side or not remains to be seen. I will re-read some of the scenes and get back to you, hopefully they'll yield some info on who is who. I'm more convinced by your theory for the time being, and that means we've probably knocked out most of the 3rd party. Which can only be a good thing.

FoS: Ninten*

Yesterday most of his (her?) posts were fluff. An RVS, some debate on which role was which. No scumhunting though, and he is definitely lurking in the shadows for this game. Going to wait for a response and then possibly place a vote, but he's on my radar.

EBWODP

Later, as the sun had moved enough, they went back to the poor soul who had burned alive from the shade of his once-hoped shelter. They found it to be Thareous, the local Chef. The citizens mourned the loss.

I think I quoted this before but forgot about it. I find it unlikely that the local Chef would be a third party character. I'm sticking by my theory of two differently coloured townie groups.

EBWODP:

It was voluntary. Josh and I talked it over, and decided to switch places. Justeazy agreed.

May I ask why you decided to swap? I'm a bit mystified by this move tbh.

Last edited:

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I was only wondering because no-one had died and I thought I had missed something.

Some people didn't put in their nightkills,or someone got roleblocked. It is prett wierd though.

I thought that it was pretty clear that light blue is Holodrum townies and orange is Labrynna townies and purple is 3rd party.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Firstly, judging by the lack of activity and what Justeazy said, some people did not send in their PMs.

Secondly, orange usually represents 3rd party roles and light blue appears to be town. I would say mafia or maybe some other kind of role? (If that's even possible.)

And finally. I'm not sure, it was by choice that they switched so maybe it was to balance out the sides or something like that.

Vote: Meego

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
hm...We had another Dr3w21 turning out to be another color, which could mean that he's a 3rd party or Mafia. David and Josh switching tribes. I've never seen anything like this before.

PS Jden, I'm a dude.

I was joking. :innocent:

So, was it your power or Josh's or somebody elses? And I'm not sure lying is a great help to us, just adds to the confusion. Even if you were joking, deadpan sarcasm isn't obvious written down :dry:

VOTE: Gonzo

Just curious as to why you would vote for me, considering since I claimed tree stump.

Any way... everyone who still keeps bringing up the whole color thing seems really suspicious. It almost seems obvious that orange and blue are the townie colors. The only people who would be questioning that are those who either are mafia or third party because then they would have been given a different color.

Gonzo the only question now is whether or not Dr3w21 was third party or mafia. Although I'm guessing since Justeazy wrote this referring to him:

Justeazy said:
Floating on a broom, waiting for him, was an evil witch with fiery red hair. With an evil smile she casually opened her hand, unleashing a torrent of fire upon him. The crowd heard a sharp, crisp scream, and came to find the body of Pumpkin Head, one of the tormentors of the land.

He's a dead cert for being mafia (Pumpkin Head was one of the bosses in the Oracle games. I literally just defeated him.). Incidentally Justeazy would really appreciate if you coloured/boldened the names of players in your posts, makes them so much easier to read.

Quite a few people participated in the action of forcing Go_Dark_Link into the shadows, but it seemed all had watched. Not everyone was there, however. One person stole away from the crowd while they were all distracted. He was searching, for a place, a person or a thing was uncertain. Whatever it was, he never got the chance to find it. He heard the screams of someone back with the others, but didn't feel sorry for him. Just as he had rounded a corner of what remained of a shop, he came upon the last sight he ever would see. Floating on a broom, waiting for him, was an evil witch with fiery red hair. With an evil smile she casually opened her hand, unleashing a torrent of fire upon him. The crowd heard a sharp, crisp scream, and came to find the body of Pumpkin Head, one of the tormentors of the land.

It looks like Dr3w21 was scum indeed. I think Kybyrian is innocent because of this, I don't think he would risk placing a lurker vote on his fellow scum (the single vote got him lurker lynched):

I'm not sure about these lurker votes. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Lurker Vote: Dr3w21

Me too.

VOTE: Gonzo

Gonzo is mod confirmed townie. Justeazy even revealed his role as the Maku Tree and his light blue color, when he got lynched.
Vote: PK Flash

Has anyone else noticed these quotes posted by Justeazy? Might just be random Zelda quotes, but they also might have something to do with the game.

"The Gerudo race consists only of women. Only one man is born every hundred years... Even though our laws say that lone male Gerudo must become King of the Gerudo, I'll never bow to such an evil man!"
-Nabooru
Heroes of Hyrule, Volume VIII

Give peaceful rest to the living dead.
"
-Sun's Song poem
Heroes of Hyrule, Volume III

Nicole

luke is my wife
*Ahem*

May I hear whyyyy?

Also, David...wat.

You're part of my town, are you not? So, if you're townie, you should have the same color as me, should you not?

Meego said:

Yet here you were guessing that orange was an anti-town role, Miss.

It seems that the townies of the Holodrumian variety are light blue in color while the Labrynnian townies are orange. I think we're still on the same side, though. I would expect a merge of some sort to come once we get into the later stages of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom