• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Just browsing through the thread I can tell you guys Zenox isn't scum. Pendio seems more like it.

Also, I know I'm not exactly active, but I don't wanna be RVS lynched.

Oh beautiful Nicole, where are you? Need that unvote. =9

I'm not sure about these lurker votes. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Lurker Vote: Dr3w21

I will also...

Unvote

Vote: arkvoodle

arkvoodle said:
The only thing i'm worried about is the game collapsing due to a lack of activity. Maybe something is planned, but we need to start being more active if it's to continue to that stage!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
As the Holodrums gathered together for warmth in the night, they gathered into huddles. Based on the agreements and arguments that had preceded, some were rejected and had to find others with whom to share warmth. One person was rejected from every group he tried, unfortunately. After wandering the ruins, he found a rock on a bed of ice that was still warm, as it had absorbed some of the precious daytime heat. Zenox had no choice but to huddle himself on it to save as much warmth in the frozen wasteland as he could.

Another couldn't bring himself to gather with the others. He was literally, physically stuck where he was. Gonzo was rooted to the spot and couldn't move. At a huge disadvantage, and fighting sleep the entire way, he could barely open his eyes in time to see a deep blue blast headed straight for him! He could feel himself slowly freezing, a deep, numbing, icy stabbing pain, moving down the complete length of his trunk. From his top to his bottom, he was slowly freezing solid, until... *ka-crack*! A booming snap echoed for miles as a giant tree came falling down, crushing some ruins in Holodrum and startling anyone for miles. Gonzo, the Maku Tree, had fallen.

As the trunk of the Maku Tree slammed across the land, it managed to hit the edge of a frozen pond. The very same pond that Zenox himself had sought heat upon. The frozen top-layer shattered, and Zenox was awakened by the stabbing pain of ice shards and near-frozen water. He managed to scramble to shore, but not before massive hypothermia had set in. The people in Holodrum came out of their huddles to investigate the noise, and the near earthquake, and discovered gonzo had fallen; frozen and partially shattered. On the way back, they discovered Zenox's body, frozen nearly solid as the water that had soaked him had already began to freeze in the air temperature. After some effort, they were able to determine he was Ruul, the Mayor of Holodrum. The people didn't have time to grieve his loss as they desperately rushed back to their select groups in the ruins of town, now that they had determined there was no immediate threat from whatever had fallen the great tree.

Holodrum: Night 1
Labyrnna: Day 1
If you are in Holodrum, please send in your night actions soon. I'll accept PM or Skype, because I'm awesome like that.

________SURVIVORS________
HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDavid
CeleboyDjinn
ElfenDr3w21
GonzoGo_Dark_Link
Green Goronillmatic
Jedizorajdenicholls
JoshMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

I'm flattered some of you are defending me.

But this is honestly the first time I've checked this thread in a few days. I was going to request a replacement anyway, due to the fact that this overly complex style is simply not fitting for a Mafia game.

Good luck, I suppose.

If I may ask, was I nightkilled, or ... ?

Kybyrian

Justeazy said:
The people didn't have time to grieve his loss as they desperately rushed back to their select groups in the ruins of town, now that they had determined there was no immediate threat from whatever had fallen the great tree.

They rush desperately back to the ruins of town because there's no threat? lol

They rush desperately back to the ruins of town because there's no threat? lol

It's cold? Anyhoo.

Looks like Cyan Blue = Holodrum townie. Their characters must be town ones. And added to that the Yellow-Orange of Thareous must be Labrynna townie, since Thareous is quoted as the local Chef a few days back (a fact which complete bypassed me earlier).

Later, as the sun had moved enough, they went back to the poor soul who had burned alive from the shade of his once-hoped shelter. They found it to be Thareous, the local Chef. The citizens mourned the loss.

So, a good first day for Holodrum then :P. Let's try and get Labrynna lynching some scum anyhow. Get voting people, won't be too long before Justeazy wraps this day up I expect.

Lurker Vote: Meego

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well, 2 votes on me, one is an RVS (I think) the other is because, I'm...lurking was it? Well, I didn't know I was the only one lurking, but if that's what your voting on, then I will post more. The only reason I wasn't posting is because there isn't much to say right now, except, I think the other town should vote for Celeboy, but since they're in night right now, it doesn't matter, so yeah.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Gah lurker votes already >_>

First of all, ark, the point of this particular game thread is the lurker votes and that is a way of ruling out the game being ruined by lack of activity. At the point I've come in there really isn't much else to say. We need more people to post, and now it's just a Labrynna day. Hopefully this game will get kick started soon.

I won't make some pathetic excuse as to why I haven't been active, I'll simply keep playing. Now, we need some good leads.

The trouble is that everyone round here keeps coming on and saying "Yeah, not much happening atm." I know for most people they just want the other players to know they are still watching the game, but it's hard to keep the ball rolling if people are not discussing something. And even if you are discussing what is happening in Holodrum it lets us get a read on you. By not posting you are contributing to an environment of not posting, if you get me. The more you post the more other people post, and the better chance we have to get a read on scum. So get on it people!

Incidentally Meego I think with that post you are not longer vulnerable to lurker lynch.

I'm guessing that the blue is just a Townie role, but I'm not sure.

lol Ky.

Because the Maku Tree and Ruul being blue gives you some room for doubt? Hmmm.

David

But you called me here...
Well, 2 votes on me, one is an RVS (I think) the other is because, I'm...lurking was it? Well, I didn't know I was the only one lurking, but if that's what your voting on, then I will post more. The only reason I wasn't posting is because there isn't much to say right now, except, I think the other town should vote for Celeboy, but since they're in night right now, it doesn't matter, so yeah.

Awesome defense right here (lolsarcasm). Oh, and way to just give Meego a lurker vote without any explanation. You just jumped up on my suspicious list so...

Unvote
Vote: Go_Dark_Link

Surely a lurker vote is pretty self explanatory? Or perhaps you are wondering why Meego and no-one else?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Um yeah, I lurker voted her because it is a lurker vote? She just stopped lurking and I don't know if there is anyone else that can be lurker voted because I haven't been counting the posts, so yeah.

Not too sure about that.

EBWODP

I can't believe I forgot to bold it.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well, they could be just some sort of 3rd party role. This is a new style of Mafia that I haven't seen before. btw, thanks Justeazy, you've given me a great idea if I ever mod a Mafia game.

Well, they could be just some sort of 3rd party role. This is a new style of Mafia that I haven't seen before. btw, thanks Justeazy, you've given me a great idea if I ever mod a Mafia game.

Don't think the Maku Tree would be being third party. That'd be like the Deku tree being third party in an OoT themed game :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom