• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Just a random vote, it's the first day so there are no real leads. It's nothing personal.

I'm somewhat suspicious of all these people posting with "nothing much happening at the moment". Nothing will continue to happen if you don't write some decent posts on what is going on (and there are some subtle hints) and stir the pot a bit, so to speak. If we don't get people talking there will continue to be a lack of data.

Pendio seems a bit uppity about have a vote on him. Could just be a slight insecurity thing (some people don't like having votes on them whether they are town or otherwise because they want to keep playing) or could be something more.

Son of Raiden was revealed as Maple, who doesn't seem to have a particular allegiance in the games, but I'd err more towards her being a townie role than scum. Justeazy hasn't really explained the colouring scheme, and I can't really figure it out at this stage. Green is usually the colour given to townies, and I don't see why he'd deviate from that.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Jden said:
Justeazy hasn't really explained the colouring scheme

That confused me a bit too. Maybe the colo(u)r scheme depends on the different regions? I'm not sure.

By the way, how much time do we have until night falls?

Justeazy hasn't said, so I guess it will be dependent on how active people are and when the lynch goes down. I did wonder if the townies of each region had different colours, but blue would make more sense for the Labrynna than Holodrum (OoA was coloured blue, OoS was coloured red). Justeazy is playing things close to the chest at the moment.

Scum are gonna have a real advantage if people don't post more. If you are a townie post often! You've got nothing to fear from people. And if everyone is posting we just have to wait for mafia to slip up and we can lynch 'em. It's pretty dispiriting to think that Zenox may end up being lynched just because Holodrum ended up leaving their votes on him. Or perhaps that is what the mafia wants...

Vote: Go_Dark_Link, lurking is suspicious.

David

But you called me here...
Dear Holodrum.

Don't lynch Zenox. he could prove useful to you. All of your reasons for voting and lynching him have all been bandwagon reasons. :/ Bandwagoning is not sufficient for lynching at this point of the game, unless, of course, he really screwed up, but he hasn't. If I were you guys, I'd let him live, as he could possibly prove to be useful for you guys later.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Vote Count
Holodrum:
3 - Zenox - Josh, Pendio, Austin
2 - Pendio - Celeboy, Gonzo
1 - Green Goron - PK Flash
1 - Jedizora - Green Goron
1 - Josh - Xinnamin

Not voting: Zenox, jedizora, Elfen, Big Octo

Lurker Votes:
1 - Gonzo - Elfen
Labyrnna:
2 - Wyatt - Nicole, Dr3w21
2 - Go_Dark_Link - Djinn, jdenicholls
1 - Nicole - Wyatt
1 - David - illmatic
1 - illmatic - Ninten*
1 - Dr3w21 - David

Not voting: Arkvoodle, Go_Dark_Link, Meego

Slowly the sun moves through the sky. Every degree higher it rises, the temperature slowly rises higher and higher. The citizens of labyrnna discussing; desperately hoping for a solution to this unnerving heat. Sweat trickles down one's head, but evaporates before it can collect enough to drop to the dry ground. The shade provides no relief from the heat as the fear of burning alive keeps the people from enjoying it's cold darkness. Trees, shrubberies, and even small animals seem to spontaneously combust at the most inopportune moments. They slowly begin to single eachother out. The witch responsible for the blistering heat and deadly fires flies above the charred remains of the city, looking for one who's not participating with the crowd; one she can destroy without risking her own discovery. (Lurker lynch votes now counted in Labyrnna.)

Halfway across the world, the displaced world of Holodrum starts to settle for the night. As the sun starts to set, the citizens decide to bunker down for the night, finding shelter and warmth for wherever they can. If they stay out much longer, nobody will survive the night; their activities are done for the day. The witch of deadly ice swoops down upon the town, using the setting sun behind her as cover. She found her target; the one called Gonzo didn't have the strength in the biting cold, and couldn't keep up with the rest of the crowd. Soon, she would be upon him. (Twilight in Holodrum.)

Last edited:
Well that's Zenox done for. Shame, I'd be surprised if he flips scum. At the very least he was lynched more on inertia than valid reasoning, which isn't a good way for us to move forward. I'm leaving my vote on GDL for the time being, as he is the best lead. Until there is a bit more activity from people (as i keep reiterating) there's not much more I can do. David and Djinn are in my town list though.

Pendio my vote towards you was an RVS with a little bit of suspicion at the same time. Your first post caught my eye, let me go back and pull it up.

EBWODP
Do you guys think that one of us is Kotake and that Koume is in the other group? I guess that sounds reasonable. Also, in which group do you think Link is? :?

So it wasn't your first post, but this one. Something about it told me you know a little more than the rest of us. There are a couple people (can't remember who off the top of my head) from the other group who I am more suspicious of for the same reason, because there post appears to how that they have more knowledge than the rest of us.

Last edited:
That confused me a bit too. Maybe the colo(u)r scheme depends on the different regions? I'm not sure.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking as well. But if that's the case, this is strange, I'm surprised no one caught it:

Alright all! SoR was innocent. Now I think we should look into those who voted for him (I know they aren't necessarily scum, but they could be). I know SoR did act a li'l scummy, so those who voted for 'im might just be good guys, but they might as well me scummies voting for a townie... :suspicious:

Celeboy said:
Why blue? I think he may be a third-party character, judgeing by the "out of town" section of the scene. I'm sticking with my vote on Pendio, as this is still the first day and my only proper lead was SoR. But now he's dead.

Celeboy and Pendio are both from Holodrum. Pendio thinks SoR was innocent because of his blue color, but Celeboy thinks third party.

As far as my town Labrynna, there has not been much discussion. Hopefully things will pick up now that the day is ending in Holodrum. But I do think David is as much confirmed innocent as you can be at this point in the game, so:
Unvote

Looks like Gonzo is going to be killed because of the one lurker vote on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom