• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Lurker Vote: Djinn

It's been a while since I saw your last post.May as well lurker vote, seeing as there are no modkills.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Sorry, haven't had access to my comp. Twilight in Labyrnna, and I'll get a night scene up.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Vote Count:
Labyrnna:
3 - Meego (Nicole, jdenicholls, Ninten*)
1 - Arkvoodle (Kybyrian)

Lurker Votes:
Labyrnna:
1 - Josh (jdenicholls)
1 - Djinn (Arkvoodle)

~~~~~~~~

The heat was relentless. The day seemed to drag on forever as the sun unmercilessly inched it's way across the sky. Dropping agonizingly slowly across the sky until it finally touched the horizon. Tempers seemed to run almost as high as the temperature. Not only were the deaths in the day a cause for concern, but the lack of deaths during the day seemed to have some equally worried. It seemed as if the general consensus was that anything that had happened was a negative.

However, slowly the groups converged. Almost unanimously, they all agreed that Meego had been acting suspiciously. Eached had their own reasons, and she wasn't succeeding at turning them aside. As the day drew to a close, some converged on Meego. The group gathered around. She didn't fight back, instead trying to flee. She ran, slowly, and tripped. After tumbling down a small incline, the cracked her head on a mushroom, hard as rock in the summer heat. As a warm red pool collected around her, someone decided to investigate the room she spent her time around. The litter of herbs and bottles around the dank, broken-down ruins of what used to be a shop, with a cauldron of a red bubbling liquid heated over a fire, could mean nothing but that she was Maple, the witch.

~~~~~~~~

Holodrum: Night 2
Labyrnna: Night 2​
Please send in your Night PMs asap. :)

________SURVIVORS________
HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDjinn
CeleboyDr3w21
DavidGo_Dark_Link
Elfenillmatic
Gonzojdenicholls
Green GoronJosh
jedizoraMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
The frozen wasteland came alive during the night.
An individual, restless as he was, was taking a moonlight stroll. Believing he wouldn't be noticed in the icy darkness, he let his guard down as the sleet pounded at his back. One who seemingly materialized out of the cold fog appeared before him, but after a short scuffle he escape. His attacker wasn't after blood, it seemed, because with the surprise attack he was sure that the assailant could have accomplished whatever he wanted.

Meanwhile, someone was strolling near the edge of the lake. Although the felled tree had shattered the surface, it was already iced over once again. When approaching the spot she feared, she was shocked to discover Zenox's body had disappeared. Before she could ponder what that meant, something broke through the thin surface of the ice, and tried to drag her under. She was near helpless as the icy appendage - trying to drag her under - numbed her through it's touch, but despite all odds, she managed to escape with her life. Some sort of divine intervention must have saved her, because when she roused from the ordeal she was nowhere near the lake.

Holodrum: Day 3
Labyrnna: Night 2
Due to irl problems, Elfen has to drop out of the game. Thanks to Axle the Beast for replacing him.

HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDjinn
CeleboyDr3w21
DavidGo_Dark_Link
Axleillmatic
Gonzojdenicholls
Green GoronJosh
jedizoraMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
We found another Maple...
Sorry about that, the one was actually Syrup the Witch.
Good catch. You get an honorary butterfly net:
Butterfly_Net_by_Astrologic_Chaos.png

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
BTW, guys I may be off for a few days, because my Skyward Sword is coming tomorrow and I am going to be playing it NON-STOP! I'll try to stay active!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
(Sorry about the delay, lost my internet connection. Grr, AT&T has the worst customer service.)

During the night, the group of strangers who didn't belong in town consorted with eachother. They had found a viable target, and wanted to take her out. They made their plans, and set out for the night. Although it was dark, the bright moon and stars lit their way easily. As they silently slid over rocks and crags, slipping over the dried remains of the grass as silently as a breeze. They found their target; she was walking among the charred community buildings in longing. Looking back to their leader for confirmation they had found their target, they realized he wasn't there. Regardless, they all knew their target. They converged on her from different directions.

She saw one coming, put her arm up and he was held back by an invisible force. Focusing on one, another slipped through a weak point in her defenses and caught her from behind. She didn't have time to scream as she was overtaken. The land shuddered through a half-dimension as their end of the world was removed, casting the land back to it's original location to await the convergence. The citizens in the morning were shocked to find the body of their patron oracle, Nicole, the Oracle of Ages, was dead.

Holodrum: Day 3
Labyrnna: Day 3

HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDjinn
CeleboyDr3w21
DavidGo_Dark_Link
Axleillmatic
Gonzojdenicholls
Green GoronJosh
jedizoraMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
All right, so Dr3w is still the only mafia dead. I think. He could oh been third party. Nicole is dead, and based on her role, bad things shall now happen. Pendio, whats your reasons for voting on Celeboy?

arkvoodle

Diabolical

He'd really need to start being active. I suggest the people in Holodrum begin lurker voting on their inactives too. There's no point in keeping them around if they're not going to play.

EBWODP

Darn. Forgot the bolding...again. >_>

Last edited:
I don't think you guys can place lurker votes until half way through the day, when Justeazy announces it.

I gotta say Pendio is suspicious for voting and lurker voting without posting anything else. But he's not in my town.

Nicole's death description hints that something big might be happening soon, maybe the two towns will be merging next day.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I don't think you guys can place lurker votes until half way through the day, when Justeazy announces it.

I gotta say Pendio is suspicious for voting and lurker voting without posting anything else. But he's not in my town.

Nicole's death description hints that something big might be happening soon, maybe the two towns will be merging next day.

If there's an Oracle of Ages, that must mean there's also an Oracle of Seasons in the other town. So by that logic, both are needed to keep the towns separate, and if both were gone they'd merge...probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom