• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Lynells

It's hard to believe that lynels are harder than Calamity ganon but isn't labled as a mini boss.
It doesn't even have a top screen health bar...

Tried them early in the game,big mistake! Now I have done the four divine beasts,hearts up ,weapons up and skills up so I'm going to kill some Lynels before I go to the castle. Any suggestions from you guys on weapons & strategy would be appreciated.
Use the attack armor that are found in the Lomé latheran

I’ve managed to kill 4 Lynells.
First one I chickened out and used an Ancient arrow.
Second one was a surprise went into a room in the Castle, got shut in with one so had to fight, didn’t know what I was doing but won.
Third one I spent ages throwing bombs and bomb arrows until I wore it down.
Fourth one went for photo of the one in Zora domain and ended up killing it in a proper full on fight! Which gave me the ‘oof for the Deku Tree riddle.

Tried them early in the game,big mistake! Now I have done the four divine beasts,hearts up ,weapons up and skills up so I'm going to kill some Lynels before I go to the castle. Any suggestions from you guys on weapons & strategy would be appreciated.
get stasis+, freeze him, shoot an arrow to stun, then climb on and hack away at him repeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom