• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lydia's art

So, uh, I draw now, and I'm at a stage I'm happy showing. I dropped out of art class though, so I'm missing some skills (like perspectives and proportions).
A Vessel, Smash ball, Pokeball and a Mega evolution keystone
Best of quick sketches.jpg
A Geist Grimm face, from RWBY
Geist2.jpg
From left to right:
A Nuckelavee Grimm mask, Adam Taurus' mask, a Geist Grimm mask, a dagger and an axe in the White Fang style.
Grimm mask2.jpg
I'm proud to say that none of them are traced, although I did use the mirror tool and stabilizer quite a bit.

And oh yeh, I also go by Lydia, if you couldn't tell from the title.

Mercury Black from RWBY. He's too hot to be a bad guy damn it

I've never really been good with faces, so this is a vast improvement from anything in the past.
Took maybe 2 hours or so, including the practice versions. It also took quite a few attempts for me to get the jaw right.

I didn't use any mirroring this time, and as usual, no tracing
And the goddamn program I was using crashed every time I tabbed out, so I had to use my phone for references.
Edit: I tweaked the colours a little

Last edited:
I woke up at like, 8pm today, with the urge to draw. It's nearly 5am now.
Here are my favourites from this bunch. These and a few more are for my Christmas Signature.
Screenshot (398).png
Screenshot (401).png
Screenshot (402).png

When I was resizing some of the items, it made them blurrier, oh well :shrugs:
Screenshot (403).png

I used google's reverse search to see if it could recognize what my drawing of the Crescent Rose was.

Ah, yes.

I mean, it's not exactly wrong, but there are better uses for a war scythe.

I haven't really been in the mood to draw recently, so I only have a couple of things.
I drew this while soft-resetting for Jaffa, the shiny Nihilego :)
This was just supposed to be a simple dagger with a little inspiration from the gem in the master sword

The pose was a super basic sketch I found, it didn't even have any eyes.
1583725627719.png
First time I've actually done a face that I don't hate. It still looks a little off, but nothing's perfect, right?
The hands are still terrible though...
I also actually have this outfit, minus the spiky knife and heart necklace (but I have plans to get similar ones soon), but I look nowhere near as good in it as this lmao.
1583725693115.png
I was trying out the fade colour tool for this, just to see how good it would work on a basic outline. It doesn't look too bad imo.
It's not supposed to be a realistic sword, so the trigger sets the blade alight (:
1583725933553.png
Ghirahim's sword, using the same tool as above, but using my own outline.

I drew Himiko Toga from MHA!!!

I've done nothing but anime faces over the last month (I probably won't post them though, they're pretty basic), I think i'm getting the hang of them!

1592669488488.png
1592669497242.png
1592669506864.png

I'm actually super proud of these ones, I can't stop smiling at how well they came out! :D

I've been trying more drawing styles out, and tried not to draw so small to make it less blurry.

here's Ferris Argyle from Re:Zero:

1594245021626.png

i think the eyes are slightly askew, and it's annoying me, but i've redone them like, 5 times,,,

I've been busy, so I haven't drawn much recently, but I did redraw Toga!
unknown-35.png

Attachments

• toga_redraw_pfp.JPG
    toga_redraw_pfp.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
Wow in one year you did such a good level up in your drawing skills, that's pretty impressive. I like your Himiko Toga:^^:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom