• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Luigi's Mansion Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
nLHApS0.png

It was a night like any other in Boo Woods. The woods themselves were quiet, with nothing alive there to make any noise. In the deepest part of the woods, a large mansion stood. This mansion, containing five floors, has never been seen by anyone living; thus, it was always a haven for ghosts. However, just recently, a small laboratory had appeared just outside the mansion’s gates. The ghosts living within the mansion had seen it, and feared they were being watched by their most hated rivals: the living. However, none of the ghosts were brave enough to go search the lab, and thus, the lab stayed there, untouched by ghosts.

On this night, everything was normal. The ghosts were doing what any ghost would do: knocking things over, hiding valuable treasures, and making plans to get revenge on Luigi for his attack on them. Just as they were really getting into serious discussion, something terrible happened.

All at once, power was rushed to the mansion, and every light in the building was turned on. The windows were thrown open, and the sun’s rays blasted directly into the mansion. The ghosts were blinded, as they could not see in the light, and thus it was impossible for them to see anything. After a long search of the mansion, the ghosts collected in the main Foyer.

“We are under attack! We mustn’t allow the culprit to achieve their goal!” the loud voice of an unknown ghost roared. There were agreements from the others, and the discussion turned to how to find the culprits. One ghost mentioned that they should simply turn off the power to the mansion. Naturally, such an attempt failed, so the ghosts were back to square one.

“Wait a minute… aren’t there a few more of us in here than usual?” a high-pitched ghost shouted. After a quick count, the ghost was right. There were a few more members in the room than usual. Nobody knew what this meant, until one ghost figured it out.

“They are here; amongst us. The culprits of this attack are discussing with us, and are trying to take over the mansion from the inside out.” Most of the ghosts agreed, but the question soon came up: how do they find out which of them are the culprits?

“We will discuss. We will decide amongst ourselves who the culprits are. Do you remember that Poltergust 3000 Luigi used to capture us once before?” a soft-toned ghost said. “We shall use that to suck up the ghosts we deem to be the culprits, and then use the Ghost Portrificationizer to determine if we were correct.” The crowd somewhat agreed, but also had questions. “How will we know who they are since we have been blinded? What will we do if we’re wrong?”

“Alas,” the soft-toned ghost started, “we will inevitably be wrong once or twice. Unfortunately, the reversal ability of the Portrificationizer was removed from the machine, so any hopes of righting our wrongs are lost. Furthermore, I can trust you that we will know who they are. Not to worry about that.”

The other ghosts still questioned the ghost whose idea this was. They screamed at them, asking how they had gotten the Poltergust and Portrificationizer.

“I found them. In our search of a way to cut the power, I found the Poltergust in the basement, along with the Portrificationizer. I’m as confused as you are as to how they got there. That does not matter now. Let’s all pick aliases, and start to discuss who to lynch today.”

With that, the ghosts began discussion.

RULES
  • Do not discuss the game outside of the game thread unless where allowed by one’s role.
  • Do not use anything from outside the game thread as evidence, including, but not limited to, IM conversations, active user list, etc. I will only give one game-wide warning for this infraction.
  • Posting may only be done during the Day. I am extremely adamant against night-posting, and will not tolerate it. Only one infraction of this offense will result in a replacement. I’m warning you now. DO NOT POST AT NIGHT.
  • Vote in this format: Vote: Player; Unvote. Bold all votes, to ensure I see them.
  • Do not reveal information after you have died. I will allow one ghost (ignore the pun) post, but please refrain from posting after that.
  • DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. Of course, EBWODPing is allowed.
  • Do not copy and paste anything I have sent to you. If you wish to roleclaim, or to reveal intelligence, you must paraphrase.
  • Post regularly, okay? Don’t make me go through a bunch of replacements.
  • Roleclaims are allowed, but I will come in to stop them if I view there to be too many already. Anyone who claims after that will be modkilled, no questions asked.
  • Name-claiming is not allowed.
  • You may vote for an extension, but I will only give one for the entire game, so use it wisely.
  • Days will last 7 days, and nights two days.
  • The person with the most votes will be lynched, and in the event of a tie, a No Lynch will occur.
  • You cannot vote for a No Lynch.
  • Have fun!

Player List:
1. Julio (LittleGumball)
2. PancakeSamurai
3. Heroine of Time
4. Big Octo
5. musicfan
6. Mellow Ezlo
7. Stitch
8. A Link In Time
9. DekuNut
10. Imogen
11. Fig
12. Thareous
13. Go_Dark_Link
14. Pendio
15. PokaLink
16. AvatarFlygon
17. Blackkirby
18. Sadia

Day One Begins!

Day One will end on Friday, July 18th, at 11:59:59 PM EDT. With 18 alive, 10 votes equals majority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom