• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Multiplayer Trailer

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The trailer for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon's multiplayer mode was recently released.

Here is the video.
[video=youtube_share;4z0Za0KkROY]http://youtu.be/4z0Za0KkROY[/video]

What do you guys think of the multiplayer mode from what they've shown in the trailer?

I saw this yesterday on IGN.

This development is unexpected. It's refreshing to see Nintendo incorporating online multiplayer into more of its franchises. Hunter mode doesn't look particularly deep but slaying ghosts with buddies via download play, locally, or the web always boosts replay value. Here's hoping for more multiplayer options to be revealed between now and release.

At the very least, it's quite intriguing, and I'm interested in seeing where they're going to take this. If the "Scarescraper" is just one room per floor and doesn't involve much of the original game's mystery and exploration, it may be a bit disappointing, but we haven't seen much of this and I like the concept, especially if it really does support online play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom