• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Luigi's Mansion 2

Kirino

Tatakae
Luigi2--article_image.jpg

wi7is.jpg

It's been confirmed at E3. A second Luigi's Mansion. I was very suprised wher they showed this. Apparently you can create a sudden burst of light from you flashlight witch cause all the ghosts in the room to freeze, and lets you see thier hearts and capture them. And you can also explore multiple mansions. A trailer was shown at E3, and some gameplay footage was posted later on. Apparently it's going to be a lot more puzzle oriented. King Boo's also in the game. It's for 3DS.

Last edited:
I'm super excited for this. I LOVED the first Luigi's Mansion, it was so well designed and thought out in concept, I can't wait for this one to come out. It'll be just as good as the first one.

jugglaj91

I am me....
It would have been nice of them to put out the first one on 3DS. It was meant to be seen in 3D after all. Unfortunately Nintendo scrapped that idea for the GCN and no other titles were made in 3D for it.Well maybe if this game does well enough we may get our chance.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
That was a great E3 and Luigi's Mansion 2 looks amazing; visually and in the way gameplay. I'm glad it's not another remake, I loved Luigi's Mansion but we need new stuff.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I am very excited for this game. I thought Luigi's Mansion was a great game, and was very fun to play. If (and when) I get my 3DS, I'm getting this game for sure. And ghosts in 3D is probably scarier than ReDeads in 3D :P

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I kind of wish they'd release a remake of the original Luigi's Mansion too... It'd be great to have both on the 3DS. This is probably the one non-remake game that I'm looking forward to the most.

This is great news to finally see a second Luigi's mansion.

I really enjoyed the first one.
Just surprised to see a second as its a long time since the first one.

And its great Luigi finally has his own series.
A series where Luigi is the main Mario brother.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I'm looking forward to this too! Luigi's Mansion was one of the best Gamecube games I hope this is longer and has a bigger Mansion.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm looking forward to this too! Luigi's Mansion was one of the best Gamecube games I hope this is longer and has a bigger Mansion.

Acually there's multiple mansions. I'm guessing your trying to get rid of all the ghosts or something.You teleport to them from E. Gadd's lab. Plus there is already new rooms like the front yard, leading to the mansion, and the garage, where a ghost posseses a car. Plus I love the new ghost, like the knight that hits you with it's sword when you try to pass, and the mummy which is an an ancient room with sand. I especially like being able to go into the front yard, since it's the first time you've ever acually been able to go outside of the mansion.

the trailer had me worried because of the music, one of the things i loved most about Luigi's Mansion is that there wasn't a lot of music, and even if there was it was incredibly quiet and fit the mood, when i hear the music in the trailer i don't think Luigi's Mansion, i think of one of those CG Halloween movies, now granted it might be the main theme for the game like how the music in the trailer for the original transisioned as the main theme for the game, but i hope that they treat the music the same way they did the first game, otherwise i'm going to put the music on mute if they have the option to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom