• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Luigi Kart DS

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
I don't like that they made Luigi the cowardly one. They should give him a game where he is actually heroic. When did he start to be portrayed as a coward anyway? He used to be exactly like Mario just taller and green.

Maybe that is exactly the reason why they changed the personality of Luigi. Because he is too similar (or exactly) to Mario and two complete same characters isn't that good so they decided to change it.

I don't like that they made Luigi the cowardly one. They should give him a game where he is actually heroic. When did he start to be portrayed as a coward anyway? He used to be exactly like Mario just taller and green.

To be fair, I think that it is quite good that Luigi contrasts Mario, If they were exactly the same then I'd get bored of Luigi because I'd just see him as Mario in green overalls. I think it suits Luigi to be more cowardly as well, it matches him in games and it added to Luigi's Mansion.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master

I think it was the Super Mario Bros Super Show but I'm not sure. But really while he is cowardly he is heroic. Mario just fearlessly faces up to anything that threatens the Mushroom Kingdom/World/Universe. It would be much more interesting to see a guy actually scared of something threatening the Mushroom Kingdom/World/Universe stand up to it. And also Mario and Luigi to my knowledge are fraternal twins and really based on that it makes sense that Luigi would pretty much but an opposite to Mario to an extent. That was/is the reason I like the Mario and Luigi RPGs so much: it features Luigi at his finest. He derserves more games in which he's the main hero instead of Mario.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I think it would be stupid to put one of the non main characters in front of the main character for a game. That would be just like calling the beloved series: The Legend of Zelda into a name which I can not comprehend: The Legend of Link, which just sounds stupid, now that you think of it. Actually, I think by that I meant to say that once you've gone along with something for so many years, you can't just change it. Like Super Mario Bros. 3, to Super Luigi Bros. 3.

I do like Luigi more than Mario though, but Mario is the main character of the games( except for that one peach game for the DS) and there's nothing you can really do about it. Nintendo would never just change from Mario to Luigi all of a sudden.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Would be exactly the same as Mario Kart and therefore useless.

Paper Luigi though, that'd be an interesting game.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Luigi always has been my fav Mario Character and in the N64 Game on the DS he was everything but a coward. I used him for almost everything and in the kart Games I also play Luigi. So the idea of him having his own Kart gtame sounds good to me. I would definitely buy it.

Ikana

Trollkastel
It would be just like Mario kart so whats the point into making it,but this would make a good April Fools Joke.If they were ever going to make one then Nintendo has lost their mind.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
That would be so cute. Luigi would finally get his own game and outshine Mario. Way to go Luigi! Wait, no he got a whole game to himself, Luigi's Mansion. His second game! WooHoo!

CZG

That would be so cute. Luigi would finally get his own game and outshine Mario. Way to go Luigi! Wait, no he got a whole game to himself, Luigi's Mansion. His second game! WooHoo!

His third... Mario's missing (SNES)
It was rubbish. No platformer, but no real adventure of rpg either.Jus, very boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom