• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Lucky Cartridge

David

But you called me here...
I don't really see how getting a 100%'d game makes the cartridge "lucky." I've beaten Ocarina of Time (and every other Zelda game, for that matter) completely, often several times a game. Beating a game 100% isn't that huge of a feat for Ocarina of Time. Anyone with a lot of time can easily do it (I've done it many times). I know a lot of people that have 100%'d Ocarina of Time at least once.

The sad thing about this is that they sold the Ocarina of Time cartridge after 100%ing the game. If I were that guy, I wouldn't have sold my cartridge. I would easily keep it for a long time, playing it multiple times, as I've already done.

I think that its cool that you got a used copy of Ocarina of Time with a 100% game, but I don't feel that finding it with that 100% save file makes the cartridge lucky.

All I can say is "Delete" if I had the cartridge I would of deleted it along time ago. You can easily remake that file yourself with a new name! I also do not think that this Cartridge is all that lucky... Sorry if I sound kind of mean. I just do not understand why someone would want to keep the game when it is 100% finished. Like I erase my 100% games all the time to redue them. I would say your lucky cause you have the game with the islamic chanting and the awesome moon like symbol! Keep it for a millenium and you can make money off that cartridge in the near future! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom