• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Luckiest Wondertrade Experiences

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Sometimes when doing a wondertrade, we end up trading away a high level Pokemon for a level 2 Zigzagoon. But sometimes...we hit the jackpot. We end up getting a legendary, or even a shiny. Or maybe even a legendary shiny!!!

Share your lucky Wondertrade experiences here!

Pen

The game is on!
I haven't been that lucky with my Wondertrades. I guess the best I've gotten was a shiny Smeargle. I seriously doubt the previous owner ever even knew it was shiny since you pretty much only notice it on the paint at the tip of its tail. XD

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Well, I tend to Wonder Trade a lot, because I breed many pokemons. So, my luckiest Wonder Trade was either Shiny Giratina or Level 100, fully EV-trained, competitive ready Shiny Altaria with Ability Capsule. Probably hacked, but my sister loves it, so I don't want release it.

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
My recent luck is that I was able to get a Shiny Pidgeot. I wish I can name it BIRD JEZUS but since it's traded, outta luck. I would trade this off, but would anyone it? I already got a picture of the my current shinies so that's enough proof that i've obtained one.

TheHookshotGuy

Raging Mask Man
I remember going on wondertrade on my Omega Ruby and I gave a level 68 Wailord because I was done with the Reggie collection. And I got a LV 1 Porygon-2 with a up-grade on it! [I know you need an Upgrade to make Porygon into a Porygon-2.] Porygon, Porygon-2 and Porygon-Z are my FAVORITE pokemon!

My luckiest wonder trade experience actually happened with my brother. This is a pretty long story but I'll try to summarize. :) My brother and I were breeding Chikorita and stuff one day and we were just talking. When he left my house, he went home and did a little bit of wonder trading. His name is Tim and whats funny is that he wonder traded and he got a shiny tyrantrum with perfect EV's, perfect IV's, perfect ability, perfect nature, etc. The most funny part was that the OT of the tyrantrum was named Tim. What a coincidence?! :)

Wilton

Hello world!
The luckiest Wondertrade experience Wilton ever had was when he received a Deoxys for a Delibird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom