• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lucid Dream Experiences

Any lucid dream memories you want to share? A lucid dream is a dream you can control because you realize your dreaming while your asleep.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I barely remember any dreams I have, so I don't think I've ever had a lucid dream. I feel I'd just sit around and watch TV though, if I did... "Ah I'll wake up soon, let's see what's on the telly in dream land."

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Ah yes. So I was thinking about a post apocalyptic zombie world (like The Last of Us). I was killing zombies looking for my friend who went missing. I was really worried she was dead but I eventually did find her. We both started killing more zombies and I suddenly woke up, panting, sweating and scared. I don't know why.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I never had a lucid dream before. At least not one that I remember. My friend had told me about it a few years ago. He said he had lucid dreams, and he told me about them, with him flying around, and it seemed really fascinating. He said that to increase my chances of having a lucid dream, I should write down whatever I remember of my dream every morning, and my memory will increase. I tried that for a few days, but my laziness didn't make it work out :sweat:

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Funny that this is posted, I've been having extremely vivid dreams as of late, and I am seemingly in control.

The most notable one was that I was apart of a secret police force that manipulated and gathered information on the populace. For some reason I was branded a traitor and sat down with the Chief of the force, who then completely picked every detail of my life apart. This is where it gets weird. He then took me into this computer simulation called The System that was a life like simulation based entirely off of information gathered about people.

Weird stuff.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I hardly remember my dreams for one, and the ones I do remember having most of the time I didn't know I was dreaming. I have had lucid dreams before though, and usually when I do, it actually fails quite miserably as if the dream is trolling me. Really, the most I can do is fly in slow motion, and everything else applies as it was before no matter how hard I try to control it.

I don't think I've had a lucid dream since that one time I realized I was dreaming at the beginning and this cop was breaking the fourth wall and was telling me that I had to stop trying to control the dream. What a jerk.

Wait…

O_O WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?!

Sheik

:the:
I read about lucid dreams a few years ago or so, and I was really freaked out. Not by the dream, but by that whole "sleep paralysis" thingamajaegar. It sounded incredibly horrifying.

So of course after I was scared by it I had a dream about it. It went something like this: I was a cat (or was I chasing a cat? IDR) and somewhere down there I was like, "Hey... This is a dream!!"

And then the dream suddenly shifted to that "sleep paralysis" thingie, but I wasn't actually in sleep paralysis... I was DREAMING about BEING in sleep paralysis. Yeah, some major Inception stuff there.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand then I woke up, aaaaaaaaand that's about it. :\

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I don't have any recollection of any specific lucid dream, but I know I've had them.

Typical ones involve me directing my own death scenes. Ever hear the adage that "if you die in your dream, you die in real life?" Not true - well, unless I'm a zombie and don't know it. I've had lucid dreams in which I realize I'm dreaming when I'm at some critical point in the narrative of the dream and I can decide whether, say, I survive something or dodge something, or I die in some dramatic, beautiful fashion, and I'll wind up *friggin' directing it* like I write death scenes for characters in my writing. Sometimes I'm actually "two people" when this happens, like, I'm outside my body telling my "character" what to do, sometimes I'm right there, but I guess since I know I'm going to wake up and be fine, I go all out on the dramatic death For the Artz.

Sometimes, having a weird and wonky brain is fun. I may be a broken robot... but hey, I have fun.

I don't think I've had a lucid dream since that one time I realized I was dreaming at the beginning and this cop was breaking the fourth wall and was telling me that I had to stop trying to control the dream. What a jerk.
O_O WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?!

Dream characters can actually break the fourth wall depending on how lucid you are, as you realize you are in a dream, they realize they are dream characters. This is all because they are literally generated by your mind, and they now as much as you do about the dream, usually. Sometimes you are slightly lucid, and they tell you you are dreaming, or sometimes you tell them and they do or don't instantly understand. It can be weird to experience, but for the most part they are on the same layer of lucidity as you are. (The reason they know is the same reason you control the dream, its all made by your mind)

I remember a few of my Lucid dreams, but they're mostly ones where I have murdered someone.

I know it seems weird, but there is a lot of people who I want dead.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Once when I was younger I was really ill and had a high temperature causing me to go into a delirium, and basically, I knew it was fake but it was super scary. There was this man in my room trying to kill me. I knew I was dreaming and yet I was awake and I was running round my room trying to escape this man. That's all I have though.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
lulz, yes, I did have a lucid dream once. I studied for a math test, because I had fallen asleep without studying............ I failed the test that day. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom