• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~ Lucia's Graphics ~

These look so professional! I'm a bit late on the scene, but I'm really impressed! :D

Haha, thanks for that! Now I have a standard I gotta live up to. xD Unfortunately, I was a bit out of it this morning and I stumbled around making this:

tbHTVCr.png

UURfLuV.png

7bkcoEi.png

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Whoa, that newest one is pretty rezzical, could I maybe make a request and have the signature be made something like that?

Sure. I kinda wanna get used to this style and then branch off again. But I'll try to give it a shot.

You want it to be very similar to it with an emphasis on lights and text or do you just kinda want the new big block style while I just kinda experiment? :p

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, I dunno, for the most part I just really like the design present in it to be honest--that's what's mainly got my interest. You could have the signature dimensions be the same as the last signature you made me I suppose, but I mainly just like the style. I don't think I'd have as much text in it as you have there though, I imagine "Zelda Dungeon" and then "Lord Vain" in a unique font like that would suffice...

Ah. Alright! You just gotta tell me what you'd like to see and what you want me to specifically replicate for your new one, like the text style or using the same font or trying to give an electric feel or whatever. :p

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Alright, let me see if I can provide proper instructions then.

Image: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i58/lagemon/uqrrender.png

Text style: Same as the most recent signature you made.

Text: "Zelda Dungeon", "Lord Vain", and then "Even if you rise up a thousand times, there will be no victory for any of you."

Text positions: Same as in your most recent signature.

Fonts: The ones you used in the most recent signature would work.

Signature style: Whatever you did in the most recent signature.

Colours: Blue, Green, and Black--so more or less the colours present in that signature actually.

Signature dimensions: Whatever works.

Yeah, that's the best I can do for it, since I'm not exactly familiar with how signatures are made...I hope it all makes sense, and do feel free to take your time with it, naturally.

DHi4Ggc.png

As a heads up, finished this for Lord Vain, last night. Wanted a replication of a previous signature and I think I was able to sorta nail it for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom